• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetson scooter

This seems to be a departure; PRODUCTS

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
    This seems to be a departure; PRODUCTS
    It certainly looks very interesting but how on earth does it work?

Can anyone trace their patent?

Comment

Sailing the Dirac Sea

There are pictures from the Vegas show and Phoenix show. It looks similar to the MEG and has a bunch of super caps. AuroraTek at Prepper Fest AZ Expo 2014 on Vimeo
      1:12 gives a good view. Sterling Allen is at the top of the list of speakers.
      I honestly don't see how this djin will be allowed escape from the bottle.
      SCIENCE
      Expect an asteroid to hit Phoenix.

Comment

Sailing the Dirac Sea

There are pictures from the Vegas show and Phoenix show. It looks similar to the MEG and has a bunch of super caps. AuroraTek at Prepper Fest AZ Expo 2014 on Vimeo
        SCIENCE

Comment

Sailing the Dirac Sea

There are pictures from the Vegas show and Phoenix show. It looks similar to the MEG and has a bunch of super caps.

I tried twice to post this reply with 2 links included. It would NOT post. Go to the site and click on the news link. Look at the vid from Vineo. It shows the guts of the device and some good diagrams. Also, click on the "science" link.

Comment

The Dirac Sea

That's funny. When I tried to post, it returned a page that read "data base error". Back to the Jetson Scooter and the MEG. There is a recent claim that 80% of the light in the universe is missing.
            80% of Universe’s Light “Missing” | Libertarian News
            Alec said that the power for the scooter is from the Dirac Sea. Isn't the Dirac Sea full of virtual photons? Nobody could decide if a photon was a particle or a wave. They called it a wavicle. It was claimed that a photon had no mass. Reportedly, HIGH power chemical-lasers used in aircraft threw the aircraft off course. So much for no mass. You all know what Feynman said about the energy content of empty space. "Boil all the oceans of the world"

Life couldn't exist at that kind of energy level. Our level seems to be insulated from the immense energy of that "dimension". Tapping in to the Dirac Sea would be very convenient. What if it causes REAL global warming?
            BTW, did you see that the scooter goes 25 miles on 2 little batteries?
            You've got some splaining to do.
            Last edited by Danny B; 08-01-2014, 02:12 PM. Reason: unfinished

Comment

Life couldn't exist at that kind of energy level. Our level seems to be insulated from the immense energy of that "dimension". Tapping in to the Dirac Sea would be very convenient. What if it causes REAL global warming?
              ” Antarctic climate and sea ice trends, in fact, are “paradoxical in the global warming scenario resulting from increasing greenhouse gases in the atmosphere,” which suggest that polar regions should be warming (and melting) in response to greenhouse gas enhancement.

Liu, et al (2004) report that total Antarctic sea ice (the area covered by at least 15% ice concentration) has increased significantly since 1979, by about 13,295 sq. km. per year. Regionally, there has been a large increase in the central Pacific sector and a smaller decrease in the Weddell Sea. Although ENSO and the Antarctic Oscillation appear to influence sea ice trends, they cannot explain them. There may be “less understood large-scale processes at work” influencing sea ice.

The National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC, 2006) publishes updated values of historical sea ice extent around Antarctica, using data from SMMR and SSM/I satellite platforms. Below is their chart of sea ice extent anomalies since 1978. While there has been considerable variation from year to year, the overall linear trend shows an increase of about 400,000 sq. km. in sea ice over the period of record.

Conclusion: The data clearly show that Antarctica as a whole is seeing increases in sea ice extent in recent decades, in spite of what climate models suggest should be occurring: steady warming. There are regional differences, with Weddell Sea ice extent decreasing and Ross Sea ice increasing, but overall the pattern is clear: there is more ice, not less, surrounding Antarctica.

Read more: http://icecap.us/images/uploads/anta...aper_final.pdf

Maybe you (scientists) should look up towards the Sun...

If you notice apparent contradiction between "Antartic" Ice Edge Anomaly and Rowbotham's story about the Sun which is heading south for centuries, don't be surprised, i already noticed it before you...

But, don't make up your mind before you read this:

Natural cycles of the sun will bring worst cold in 200 years”
              By John L. Casey

The truth of what is really happening to the climate vs. the United Nations and current U.S. government version is, however, a bit hard to accept after two decades of global warming propaganda. I know. It was for me in April 2007, after finishing some research into solar activity.

According to the hard climate data and not the politics of climate change, global warming ended years ago, exactly when it was supposed to, according to natural cycles of the sun, the primary controller of climate change on Earth.

The next climate change to a long cold era may well reshape the future of humankind through massive global crop losses, social upheaval, and significant loss of life.

Scientists at the Russian Academy of Sciences have said a new “Little Ice Age” will start in 2014. The SSRC and many other scientists worldwide say that the worst cold in over 200 years is now upon us

Further, if this next cold climate behaves like the last similar one (1793-1830), then we may also see some of the worst-ever earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The sun regulates more than we have been told.

John L. Casey, a former White House space program advisor and space shuttle engineer, is author of the internationally acclaimed book, Cold Sun: A dangerous ‘hibernation’ of the Sun has begun!

“Dangerous cold is coming,” says Casey. “Decades of dangerously cold weather.”

“In some of the coldest years during the next two-decades, global agricultural systems will start to fail, producing catastrophic shortages in the world’s food supplies.”
              Unfortunately, I think Mr. Casey is correct. As I’ve been warning for years, I fear that we’ll be fighting in the streets for food long before we’re covered by ice.
              Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for Global Warming fraud / John Coleman
              "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

Yup, I started a thread on global cooling 6 years ago. https://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=26584

Jennifer Lawson phd was published in Nexus magazine in 2003 writing about how changes in the sun would bring climate change and earthquakes and vulcanism. Piers Corbyn seems to have taken up where she left off. He uses solar and planetary influences to predict weather. This is old news. The Germans claim that we entered the Younger Dryas in just one year. Last Ice Age happened in less than year say scientists - The Scotsman
                Since certain elements of the PTB seem to be pushing population reduction, I would be surprised if "we" would be allowed to do anything that could stop this plan.
                Back to the Scooter. If I recall correctly, Bearden used an iron-aluminum alloy for the MEG to produce power. Alec claims that he is tapping the Dirac Sea. If you look at the circuit boards he has, it appears that he has a MEG-like device but is using advanced controls. He is currently at a Preppers convention. If he can put an ammeter on cables and show a current flow, he will find a lot of takers. This is his third "exposition".
                I suspect that one (or more) of his devices will end up in a diplomatic pouch bound for some Eastern country that imports a lot of energy.
                He built the little scooter as a stand alone device that would prove or disprove his ideas in a VERY short time. Like Stanley Meyer, I don't believe that he has an adequate appreciation of how much of the world will be in turmoil if the info gets out.
                The Ukraine is killing thousands over just one pipeline. The guy has backers. SOMEBODY in his group of partners, developers and friends must have thought of some kind of insurance policy. He could threaten to send a full disclosure to every college and university in the world.
                His scooter is stand-alone. He wouldn't be on his third show if it was bogus. Look at LUTEC. I could name a lot of others. All he needs is an ammeter to put his life in danger.

Comment

Demo vid

Aurora Tech demonstration vid.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXno_7xXSZs
                  Gets interesting at 25:00
                  Last edited by Danny B; 08-16-2014, 09:36 PM. Reason: missing info

Comment

His input measurement is too rough, the difference between 74 degrees and
                    78 degrees is, 74 degrees = power factor 0.275, and 78 degrees is 0.207 power
                    factor, so if we take his output measurement of 10.5 x 1.46 = 15.7 then
                    15.7 x 0.275 = 4.31 Watts input or 15.7 x 0.207 = 3.25 Watts a whole Watt
                    difference. We can see his scope said 74 degrees and he calculated on 78 degrees. Not very good.

His resistors are not purely resistive, I have one just like those but smaller and it
                    has 100 uH inductance, the load does not have a phase angle of 0 degrees, if
                    he shows that then there is something wrong. The load phase would have some
                    phase shift as well. his resistors likely have at least 300 uH of inductance.

I've shown a 12 v x 3 watt rated filament globe load with phase angle of over
                    70 degrees, and filament globes are considered to be a resistive load the
                    light globe had only 58 uH inductance.

So if his input was calculated right and his output as well it would show
                    under unity I think. As well as that it runs from 3.2 Khz and must have a
                    dedicated driving circuit which he did not consider the input power of.
                    He only measured the transformer, His actual input includes the Audio
                    Amplifier and the power supply inputs minus the transformer input. He can't
                    just plug it in the wall and use paid for generated AC.

So we can see his measurements are so hap hazard that they mean very
                    little if anything.

Last edited by Farmhand; 08-17-2014, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Aurora Tech demonstration vid.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXno_7xXSZs
                      Gets interesting at 25:00
                      Thanks for this! Very interesting. I wonder if we could substitute ferrite (or perhaps soft iron) toroids for the three metglass-type elongated toroids he uses.
                      I've pulled together some quotes from the presenter that I hope are pertinent:

"The general geometry of this transformer is very different than a traditional transformer, because what we have is a primary coil wrapped around two cores. And really, we have that same type of architecture in a standard transformer...'cause what you do in a standard transformer is that you have the material going down the centre of this coil. So really, you're splitting the flux two ways, and that's what we're doing here - splitting the input flux two ways."

"The difference is that we have these two output coils that are wired in such a way that it has a bifilar configuration. ... where the output sets up opposing magnetic forces into this [secondary core] material... There's two configurations available [for the secondary]... You can wire the output in series or in parallel; in this case they're wired in series... the ratio ...is about 20 turns here [primary] and 120 turns for each secondary. So we're actually stepping up the voltage. ... They're just single wound [secondary] coils set up in an opposing configuration."

"And what that does to the behaviouur of these coils is that they lower the natural impedance on these cores, driving it overunity, where normally, you wouldn't see that on an output coil here. ...You'd see a fixed output impedance on the secondary here. But when this operates, the behavior is quite different because we have this cancellation going on, lowering the impedance on this [secondary] coils."

In response to a question about the opposing wound secondary coils, he calls this " a key feature with building overunity devices, because we're lowering the impedance on these coils. ... There's something going on; another force involved."

Some notes:
                      - running the transformer at 3200 cycles per second for best performance
                      - input side highly reactive compared to regular transformers.
                      - shorting the output coils shifts the phase angle to 102 deg

More quotes:
                      "We're dealing with some sort of source that's all around us here, some sort of a negative energy and that's what's pushing this wave form beyond 90 degrees. there's another force at play here; this other force acts like a negative electromagnetic force; that's what's acting on the current, pushing it beyond 90 degrees."
                      Last edited by Bob Smith; 08-17-2014, 03:54 PM. Reason: correcting spelling mistake

Comment

Working...
                      X