Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topic: The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello Jimboot,

Nice small replication!...awesome results so far.

However, it would complete this awesome job if you could provide Us with the Input V&A...showing it from a PSU would be great.

Related to Output...applying a known rated V&A load, like an Incandescent light bulb to your output...will give a better idea of amperage rate based on brightness...plus, if the output is pulsed current and being able to compare flashes versus rotation speed...etc,etc.

Also, knowing what Output you are getting from the Internal Coils would be great.

Thanks for sharing, as for taking your time to build this nice model.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Hi UFO, love your work. A lot more measurements to be done for sure. I'm building towards the best output then I'll nail the whole lot down put a scope on it and measure in vs out.
    Stew Art Media

Comment

testing

Hi All, When the magnet enters the 2 coils (1 on either side wired in series)
      It builds up power, short the coil at peak, immediately release the short and feed it power, then release input and short again.
      Transfer the 2 sets of shorts to caps.
      Plus you can add adjacent coils to the ones your using ,and they produce too.
      Thanks for all the info ( from all three forums)
      artv

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by jimboot View Post
        Hi UFO, love your work.
        Thanks Jim!

A lot more measurements to be done for sure. I'm building towards the best output then I'll nail the whole lot down put a scope on it and measure in vs out.
        I've figured you will do so...

You have discovered an important side by picking up energy on that small microwave coil, by being set PERPENDICULAR to rotation, and so to Rotating Iron Cores-Magnets Interacting Vectors.

I am pretty sure you have realized that this set up opens up a new structure...where you could set this Perpendicularly Disposed Coils in the Front and Back of rotating assembly, at each "in-between" space...sucking Energy from both sides...

Regards and good testing!...

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Interesting example of a lenz-less generator here as well

You know... I've been thinking that maybe the reason there is a lenz law has to do with planetary motions of a magnetic source? Such as spinning a permanent or electro magnet against another electro or permanent magnet.

There is a lot to learn about how magnets work by studying planetary motions. It also gives credence to the validity of these magnetic flux 'switching' devices in which the magnet is stationary, and not trying to overcome the force of the other magnet. All we're doing is creating new magnetic pathways for the flux to flow through. With the right mechanical timing, there should be almost a zero cogging effect if the flux can be directed at the exact right moment.
          Last edited by jtanguay; 11-27-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks Jim!

You have discovered an important side by picking up energy on that small microwave coil, by being set PERPENDICULAR to rotation, and so to Rotating Iron Cores-Magnets Interacting Vectors.

I am pretty sure you have realized that this set up opens up a new structure...where you could set this Perpendicularly Disposed Coils in the Front and Back of rotating assembly, at each "in-between" space...sucking Energy from both sides...

Ufopolitics
            Ok lighting albit dimly an incandescent. I was about to do measurements but as you will see from the video I'm uploading there were some umm issues. Managed to get a 40% gain in voltage through one simple trick. Got my little coil to 140v. I haven't filmed that bit as lighting the bulb was more interesting. No noticeable bemf tho no measurements yet. Very promising though.
            Stew Art Media

Comment

Thanks Jim!

Ufopolitics
              Ok lighting albeit dimly an incandescent. I was about to do measurements but as you will see from the video I'm uploading there were some umm issues. Managed to get a 40% gain in voltage through one simple trick. Got my little coil to 140v. I haven't filmed that bit as lighting the bulb was more interesting. No noticeable bemf tho no measurements yet. Very promising though.
              Stew Art Media

Comment

?????

@jimboot,
                So you aren't using the inner stator at all? Only the coil on the outside. I'm using same size pc fan as you. But have two same size and placing back to back and using one to drive the other.
                But not sure to wire stator parallel or series? To use stock or different size wire. Size of magnets, some things to test out. Good build though.

@ufopolitics,
                Are you planning to build this setup? By the way your diagrams are good to study and that's why I wanted to learn cad(but can't so far) to aid in design of ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving to All,
                wantomake
                Just some thoughts while waiting for Turkey time.

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                  @jimboot,
                  So you aren't using the inner stator at all? Only the coil on the outside. I'm using same size pc fan as you. But have two same size and placing back to back and using one to drive the other.
                  But not sure to wire stator parallel or series? To use stock or different size wire. Size of magnets, some things to test out. Good build though.

Happy Thanksgiving to All,
                  wantomake
                  Just some thoughts while waiting for Turkey time.
                  Hi mate,
                  I'm ruining the coils now on steels attached perpendicular to stator. Massive difference in pick up. Very close now.
                  Stew Art Media

Comment

Hello UFO and others,

Re your alternator concept:

Suppose you took two alternators, one smaller than the other. Then you could fix the rear portion of the smaller rotor to not turn in the rear of the larger case.. The front half shaft would drive the blocking iron and hub. The larger dimensions of the stator would make room for the iron in between the smaller rotor and larger stator. The longer case would make room for the mod to the front half shaft and bearing. This would allow the use of a stock rotor.

I don't know if this idea would work or be easier to machine? I do have a 90 amp and 50 amp Denso units I could measure to get an idea of clearances. The 90 is only slightly bigger than the 50. The larger unit has bifilar dual windings. One can rewire serially to get 24 volts instead of 12v.

Best regards,
                    Tishatang

PS. Glad to see new things happening. I have been off for a while.

Comment

An Alternator conversion...my way.

Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                      Hello UFO and others,

Re your alternator concept:

Suppose you took two alternators, one smaller than the other. Then you could fix the rear portion of the smaller rotor to not turn in the rear of the larger case.. The front half shaft would drive the blocking iron and hub. The larger dimensions of the stator would make room for the iron in between the smaller rotor and larger stator. The longer case would make room for the mod to the front half shaft and bearing. This would allow the use of a stock rotor.

I don't know if this idea would work or be easier to machine? I do have a 90 amp and 50 amp Denso units I could measure to get an idea of clearances. The 90 is only slightly bigger than the 50. The larger unit has bifilar dual windings. One can rewire serially to get 24 volts instead of 12v.

Best regards,
                      Tishatang

PS. Glad to see new things happening. I have been off for a while.
                      Hello Tishatang,

I would need to see some diagrams on what you are saying...remember that the steel rotors in Alternators are very "thick" and the Teeth are wider as they approach the base, so, do not see a way of inserting a bigger inside a smaller.

I would convert it trying to keep it as simple as possible:

I will leave the whole rotor as is, except taking off brushes and collector slip rings Level from shaft, then both coil terminals (from rotor coil) I would close them up with a diode (from the same positive brush side to negative).

The casing length needs to be 'elongated' by using shims/sleeves/stops and longer bolts, allowing space to set Two speaker magnets above and under, (N>>Rotor<<S) attached to both end caps inner, magnet rings having bigger Inner Diameter (ID) than rotor shaft, of course.

That is it.

The rotor iron jaws should magnetize one North, closer to North Magnet...and the other South, closer to South Magnet.

The shorted Coil by a Diode at the rotor is based on the 'Brushless' Generator Design Stators...and it should start 'assisting' magnetization of the iron rotor poles from the magnet stators.

Also read about the "N-Machine" from Bruce De Palma...and relate it to this Alternator Rotor structure with Magnets...

Very Important, We should make sure, before inserting rotor in casing, and testing... that by setting this two speaker magnets with some small air gap, top and bottom, the Radial magnetization is as of desired polarization and strength related to OEM.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hi Jimboot.
                        Good work man!
                        Can you point me where i can see to your last video? The one with the incandescent lightning.
                        Thank you.

Comment

other threads

Jim was having trouble posting the vids

here are the other threads where this is being discussed

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Flux Interrupter, BEMF Eliminator

please note that Overunityresearch is privately funded and has no revenue
                          attached whatsoever, the gentlemen that owns it closed down enrollment a while back because of attacks by Bots and such.

he is however one of the most benevolent open source men I have ever had the privilege to speak with.

and he is also very hard working at a full time job and very limited time
                          and he actively experiments in this Field [free energy]
                          he has little time for the nonsense that accompanies this type of commitment [running a forum with no revenue base or adds etc etc]

I just felt it necessary to explain as some may not be able to comment there

respectfully
                          Chet
                          If you want to Change the world
                          BE that change !!

Comment

Thank you ramset for the explanation!
                            Hope we can see it soon...
                            Have a good day!

Comment

Finished this conversion a few days ago and have been running tests on it. It's basically a simple 6 pole box fan motor that I converted for testing.

It was set up on a drill motor allowing the stator to "float" and a scale attached to measure torque - a prony brake of sorts. Basically to measure cog torque and measure Lenz torque when loaded. Well... cog torque is definite... Lenz torque is not measurable. The overall torque on the stator remains the same loaded or open circuit.

Generally, if an input of 1ft lb is required to drive an alternator at a given speed that torque 1ft lb is transferred equally to the stator. I've built alternators primarily for the use as prony brakes to measure small motor output and it seemed like a perfect structure once again.

This being a very small motor ( 3" rotor ) I didn't expect much output and was primarily interested in measuring torque. Surprisingly it produces about 18 watts but it requires 25 watts to overcome coging forces.

So... it's time for build 4 - something a little larger... Back in January folks happy building !
                              Last edited by dragon; 01-16-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

@UFO

Thanks for the heads up about diodes in brushless alternators. I did not know about that. My only experience is with auto alternators with slip rings.

Re my two Denso alternators, I looked at them today. I was surprised that the outer casing is the same diameter for both the 90 amp and the 50 amp! The bigger case is about 3/8 inch longer and the shaft is larger in diameter. So, I guess the the double wind of the stator coils accounts for most the extra output?

So, my idea to use a smaller rotor in a larger case wont work, at least for these Densos that I have on hand.

Thanks again
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X