Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topic: The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be curious, do Voltage change when you change the Rpm or is it allways the same.
    When it does change with a higher Rpm, then its maybe possible, to add some gen or exciter coils what you turn on/off with a switch and can provide a faster interrupting.
    Last edited by Joit; 11-20-2014, 02:41 PM.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Joit, I must encourage you to come out of self runner for bendini , best of luck , try without batteries .

Comment

Originally posted by hello_all View Post
        Joit, I must encourage you to come out of self runner for bendini , best of luck , try without batteries .
        It can be done, it won't do any work, just recover its losses. But you cannot use the Bedini circuit. Much faster switching is required.
        In engineering spikes are run to ground often but in cases where they can't be mediated by ground a small inductor is used to collapse them. The power in the spike is slightly less than the power in the initial impulse. So if you were to put an impulse into the system, catch it on its way out and induce a spike, collapse the spike catch the power send it back through the coil merged with the power left over from the original pulse then you have all the power you started with and maybe slightly more.

Don't think it can be done? See Paul Babcocks patents.

The trick is the switch.

Matt
        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 11-20-2014, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hello_all View Post

YOU must encourge no one, Jerk, better you just shut up now.
          Its allready known that the most Builds run on about 55-70% Cop, to have a real Bedini SG is a different Story.
          It shows even more what a Troll you are when you suggest to put the Storage out whats a part from the Circuit. Next time you come with put out the coils.

Go back to ou.com, or whatever hole you came out, noone needs your trolling here.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

@ All interested in this Thread's New Gen Design...some light shared.

Hello to All (basically the ones interested in the Design originally posted on this Thread),

I have put together some CAD Graphics on a New Idea for this same type of concept - very interesting, indeed- where Iron Cores transfer magnetic flux to the generating fields Cores...what I see as a way to avoid Lenz Law is the fact that so far We have been rotating the "SOURCE" (Electromagnets Coils or Magnets) along with the Rotor Laminations or Iron Core(s) in any Two Part Generator, and it is understood that by having both, Source and Rotor Iron Cores attached as ONE, whenever we get the Lenz Effect on the Magnetic Fields from Coils, Rotor suffers DIRECTLY the stiffness of those counter-forces as well.

To easily understand what I am basing this design on...You must be familiar with the way a Vehicle (Car) typical Alternator does the Magnetic Field Redirection of the Iron Cores "Jaws" from the Exciter Coil:

[IMG][/IMG]

And I believe a good start would be to convert one of these into this new concepts, however, major work would be required, as to separate the Jaws in Two, and to isolate it from shaft, in order to obtain "pure" poles...plus to either divide Exciter Coil in two Outer static parts... or keep it within same way as this new generator have Dual Shafts, one static, one rotary.

A simple test that you guys could do...

Get a Cylindrical Magnet where poles are set at its Caps/Ends, get a solid iron cylinder (non magnetized, preferably cold rolled) and approach one end -with a very close air gap, no need to physically touch it- to one of the magnet poles, say North,then check how the whole iron bar becomes that approached North pole...at its ends as well as on the sides, the iron bar has become an "extension" of the magnet's North Pole...a monopole?...yes!

So here is my idea so far...:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I believe this design will cancel or at least reduce cogging considerably, since Magnetic Fields from either Magnets or Electro-Magnets would NOT be projecting their B Fields in a Mirror, Symmetrical fashion toward Generating Fields or even to Rotor Iron Elements...but, projecting ALWAYS EQUAL Magnetic Fields Polarity through their Plates.

Stators/Exciters would be Static as well as the Main design on this Thread, except, they would be disposed as shown on Diagrams above. No brushes, no continuous slip rings...a brushless Generator.

The Redirection of Magnetic Flux would be transferred via Iron Plates/Disc shaped in a very close air Gap from Stators Iron Plates/Cores to rotor Iron Plates.

Iron "Switching" Cores will NOT be switching here at all, but always retaining their transferred/redirected polarity through the "Unipolar" Plates, and, in this design is shown a Generator based on Two Poles for sake of simplicity...but, Four Poles or any number of Poles could be done by using "U" Elements interconnected in "X" or Crossed...and not single "L" Elements like shown here.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-21-2014, 06:36 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Nice design Ufopolitics what material would you suggest for the outer case a Nonmagnetic or a iron case?

Comment

Switching or not switching?...or Separate Source from Rotor?

Originally posted by dragon
                Interesting idea UFO, but aren't you basically doing the same thing as the conventional claw pole alternator? If you remove the field coil and install magnets between the claw poles you have the same thing in which case it's still a basic alternator. Force is still needed to overcome the Lenz force in the rotating magnetic field.
                Hello Dragon,

No I am not doing it the same as an Alternator...just because I am not rotating the Magnetic Fields, or the magnet, that is the key here!

The Stators/Exciters are fixed, what rotates are the iron core elements.

The original design doesn't have a rotating magnetic field. Since the field is fixed the Lenz relation has changed. The moving iron can change its polarity. The fixed field and stator then only react to variations of flux flow through the iron rotor and is not caused by the rotor. The iron rotor simply directs the flux at any given point in rotation. Lenz forces are still acting on the iron rotor but because it can easily be altered in polarity it tends to aid in rotation rather than fight against it.
                Exactly, I agree 100%!

Look at this design again...the Stator(s) Fields are set static AND Axially disposed, related to the Generating Field Coils/Core which are Radial.

North and South would be rotating -through the plates- within the same "Spatial Dimension"...so no change from South or North.

If You get a Car Alternator, using either magnets or the OEM Coil fed by slip ring/brushes...and somehow SEPARATE the Iron Claws Rotor from the Magnetic Field/Coil, as making it static...just spinning the iron claws...I believe would do a radical difference related to Lenz...generation capacity would be exactly the same.

We must separate the Magnet from the Iron, where Iron rotates while "Magnetic Source" keeps Static...remember Lenz acts against Magnetic Fields...and not against "inert", non PERMANENTLY magnetized rotating Iron Cores...
                I believe here is the main key to this whole thing...and has been all along this time, my friend...

And I do not think/believe it is related to the Iron switching between poles...but being ROTATABLE INDEPENDENT from Magnetic Source.

In the Design above...You could do half plates [D] at Stators North and South, opposed 180º, then half plates for each rotating Iron Core(s) that reach both ends of Drum Rotor, facing them...and "Vualá"...We have "switching" rotating Iron Cores Elements...No Problem Man!...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-21-2014, 07:32 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Housing...

Originally posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
                  Nice design Ufopolitics what material would you suggest for the outer case a Nonmagnetic or a iron case?
                  Hello ZMI,

I would leave the outer housing frame the same way is in a Generator...meaning Steel. Why?, because it works better with the Generating Fields.

Now, the Caps...are typically Cast Aluminum in a Generator Head (my 6KW Mecc Alte has it like that)...and I will also leave it just like that...

We are changing just the Inner Rotor and the Exciters/Stators.

This Model could be done easily in small scale...using "O" Ring Magnets as Stators from old Speaker Magnets, which are polarized just like required. Any small DC Brush (Rotor) or Brushless Motor (BLDC Stator) could be wound as the "Generating Fields" (in series coils, overlapped), careful, the typical BLDC Fan Motor's windings are only in series but not overlapped in one circuit, and they have reversed two winding circuits, remember they produce N/S at same poles when switching through Sensor:

[IMG][/IMG]

...so connecting them in series will cancel generation. Iron Rotor Cores + Plates would be in the outer where typically Stators/Magnets are.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-21-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Looking at it from a different perspective...

Hello to All,

Lenz WILL send its "Counter Magnetic Signal" from each Static Core and Generating Field to a High Speed "passing by", non permanently magnetized Iron Element...Rotating Iron will ONLY transfer/conduct this signal to the Stator Source as it crosses by "new" Lenz transmitters...and depending on the Iron Path and the way B Field Vectors are disposed...in this case PERPENDICULAR...Lenz Signal will, definitively, loose strength and/or get delayed.

Having in mind that Lenz Signal is Intermittent in a Generator, as redirected Magnetic Field from exciters enters (Into) the Generating Field Cores and get Out during rotation, In-Out, In-Out, constantly changing vectors directions...push-pull, push- pull...repulse-attract...so, by nature, it is not a steady, one way magnetic flow like Stators/Magnets produce.

I believe this is what is happening in the Original Design as well.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-21-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Making the iron separator rotate on a fixed shaft without expensive machining.
                      An open frame design could be built, then a belt could drive the pulley.

Last edited by Dave45; 11-22-2014, 04:49 PM.
                      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

I'm at 40volts now on a single small pu coil. I think I could get 120v total with 3 more coils. Uploading video now. Amps are low but not sure how low yet.
                        Stew Art Media

Comment

Hear is the earlier vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3JmneZIVQ next will show over 100v with a single coil. Uploading now.
                          Stew Art Media

Comment

and here it is at 100v https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrZhCw5EAhY
                            Stew Art Media

Comment

Nice small replication...

Originally posted by jimboot View Post
                              Hello Jimboot,

Nice small replication!...awesome results so far.

However, it would complete this awesome job if you could provide Us with the Input V&A...showing it from a PSU would be great.

Related to Output...applying a known rated V&A load, like an Incandescent light bulb to your output...will give a better idea of amperage rate based on brightness...plus, if the output is pulsed current and being able to compare flashes versus rotation speed...etc,etc.

Also, knowing what Output you are getting from the Internal Coils would be great.

Thanks for sharing, as for taking your time to build this nice model.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Something of interest [related to Drag elimination in a PM]

Jim and all
                                thx for the contributions

here is an interesting one

thanks to Grum [and T1000 and others]

Wesley Gary effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACykTfXspfM

basically the "claim" is you are looking at a way to 'Switch" away the attraction
                                and design a system to Run with Gain ???

thx
                                Chet
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 11-23-2014, 08:19 PM.
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X