The American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
    Warning! Warning! Do not feed the troll.
    Actually I was enjoying his responses and not once did I feel he was being a troll. Sure he is blunt and in your face but I though Theo was making some very logical and very grounded points. Is it a double standard when you accuse someone of personal attacks yet you turn around and attack them by calling them a troll? is that not also a personal attack?

I'm sorry that when some people disagree of find offense with the truth they will claim troll. I also felt Theo was out of line much earlier on when he was using personal attacks but since he has refrained or "checked" himself I think he is doing good shredding several of the "half baked" responses that have been thrown his way.

Either way lets all remember to debate with respect and in the words of Rodney King... when he was alive..

"Ouch MF's stop hitting me with those f**King clubs you GD doughnut munching pigs... " oh maybe they were other words...
    Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"][I]Your rant is
      Darwinism, Marxism, Communism these are YOUR religious preferences.
      I lived in Russia (and communist Russia) for 4 years.

I KNOW Communism, son. I despise Communism.

I dare say, son, compared to me, you know NOTHING about Communism.
      Not one damn thing.

Im a Russian translator.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      No equality means some are lowering than beasts and you of course will be the judge of that in your infinite wisdom from ZEN.
      Zen , or Chaa'n, or Chantzu, is something I despise. Bad analogy (as usual).

I have no connection to zen trash.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Your religion and all.

Religion is secularized metaphysics for the common fool. I make no connection with any religious nonsense.

strawman fallacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey
        yack yack yack
        Mikey

dont point me to a crap passage on "buddhism" in india. Its trash.
        Ive been lecturing on the topic for almost 15 years, translate ancient prakrit and get interviewed on the topic of earliest 'buddhism'

However no such term originally existed, the term was Brahmayana SN 5.4 (path to the Absolute).

eso khandhassa na me so atta........brahmayani itipi buddhasassana vucati ...

please dont bring up topics you havent a clue about, not in the least.

Comment

• Could not resist to post.

I´ve been reading this thread from 2012, just to understand how is a part of the American mind-set, and I see a repetitive behavior that I do not understand; May someone please explain it ?

"I am a Christian, so I am right, and consequently those who are not Christians, are wrong."

"I am right in my beliefs, therefore this grants me the right to judge (and condemn) those who think or believe otherwise"

@Rickoff: If you consider improper this post, just say so, and I´ll delete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
            Could not resist to post.

I´ve been reading this thread from 2012, just to understand how is a part of the American mind-set, and I see a repetitive behavior that I do not understand; May someone please explain it ?

"I am a Christian, so I am right, and consequently those who are not Christians, are wrong."

"I am right in my beliefs, therefore this grants me the right to judge (and condemn) those who think or believe otherwise"

@Rickoff: If you consider improper this post, just say so, and I´ll delete it.

Well if we don't go off into a religious debate then I think your post is spot on in regards to how the Ruling Class think, or many Americans for that matter.

I heard a comedian once who was performing his comedy act, he was talking about other countries not agreeing with the USA or their policies. He then jokingly warned any country that doesn't agree with the USA or our leaders policies to be very careful because we will come over there and help spread democracy and set the people free to think for themselves.

When you think about it its very true and the USA feels its their duty to spread their beliefs and culture to anywhere they feel justified, but usually where their is oil and other natural resources.

This week I was reading a comment about ISIS and how they had beheaded 2 Americans very publicly and how the US has already committed to spend billions of dollars and prolong the war, yet between 2009 and 2014 narcos inside of Mexico kidnapped and killed over 250 Americans and yet nothing was done and the southern border is still wide open. If that wasn't enough just a few days ago an elderly couple was shot to death in their house in Wichita Kansas and guess what, their son had connections to the Mexican drug trade.

So the USA claims to be a country of Christian Standards but all I personally see is hypocrisy at every turn. I think even when the people disagree with their government they are still guilty of association because they allow their government to continue to carry out such anti Christian actions when the country is proud of its Christian foundation.

I could write for days on the many social, political, and general hypocrisies of the USA and its people but then I would be called a traitor or hater simply for stating the truth.

Anyway you bring up a VERY valid point and if we can keep the conversation off actual religion or the details therein I think we can discuss this very interesting point of view that you have raised.
            Obamisim ; “descriptive term” ; = Something so blindingly full of hope and optimism to heal or fix any situation yet only resulting in a most catastrophic cluster f*ck of failure.

Comment

• This behavior I mentioned is not an American exclusive, and I can say it because I lived many years under a dictatorial regime, but seen from outside the USA, this "democracy export by bombing" or the law of the srtongest is very evident.
              What gets incomprehensible, is the tacit approval of most of American population, so the question is: is it because of ignorance, or just because laziness ?

If viewing it under "spiritual" prisma, may it be due because a sort of simplistic mentality ?

I am not refering just to the american ruling class only and of course I do not mean to be irrespectful, nor disdainful, just triying to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                Those who ARE ABOVE are already risen.

There is nothing for THEM/ US to "rise above"
                The leaders of the Icelandic coalition government are struggling to appoint a governor of the Central Bank of Iceland. It now seems that the most likely outcome is that more than one will be appointed, whether it will right away or later. This spells the end of an independent central bank in Iceland. The stumbling process prompts the question how likely it is that a government that cannot agree on appointing a governor of the Central Bank will be able to chew through all the very difficult decisions needed in order to lift the capital controls.
                End of central bank independence in Iceland – the pessimistic view at Sigrún DavÃ*ðsdóttir's Icelog

Playing Games with the Psychopath is Soooo Much Fun!

How to Deal with a Psychopath Video | Psychopath Victims

Al

Comment

• Ignore List

A few members in this thread have asked if it is possible to block other members.

It isn't possible to block members from posting in any particular thread.

But it is possible to add a member to your "Ignore List".

http://www.energeticforum.com/profile.php?do=editlist

You can put the name of any member in the Ignore section and save it and that will prevent their posts from showing up when you are looking at the discussions.
                  Energetic Forum Administrator
                  http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• @5150
                    So the USA claims to be a country of Christian Standards but all I personally see is hypocrisy at every turn. I think even when the people disagree with their government they are still guilty of association because they allow their government to continue to carry out such anti Christian actions when the country is proud of its Christian foundation.
                    Not only the USA but every country which promotes religion as an internal control on government. Personally I equate it with the butter side up/butter side down mentality promoted by the diabolical Dr.Suess.

What I never could understand is the concept of a Christian soldier. I mean how does one rationalize this reading of the bible and praying to the lord then carpet bombing innocent civilians. I would agree most are hypocrites in every sense of the word, do as I say not as I do. To be honest I don't get too worked up about this nonsense at all and it is comical watching it all unfold.

In any case the world would be a very different place if everyone judged themselves and their beliefs before others.

AC

Comment

• I thought some might find this interesting, I think we have all seen people we know find religion and the changes in them were dramatic. Personally I try not to judge them however I did observe their actions and listen to them very carefully.

What I found was equally remarkable from a psychological point of view. In many ways their new beliefs had created a whole new set of personality disorders.

1)The first Narcissistic behavior disorder, the person feeling a great sense of self-importance as they feel empowered with new purpose. Leading to control issues and later intolerance of others not holding their beliefs.

2)Antisocial personality disorder when they distance themselves from friends and family who may not hold similar beliefs. Their new family becomes all others with a like mind and similar beliefs rejecting those who will not comply.

3)Paranoid/Schizoid disorders are also present as they are prone to introspection and fantasy. In a sense all that was ordinary and obvious now becomes new and must directly relate to and reinforce their personal beliefs. It is well known that most all begin relating every day events to a higher purpose ie. God did this, it is god's will, which instills a sense of control in their lives relating to their Narcissistic behavior.

In any case the truth I found was not what I expected and became very apparent when the good people I knew had a few drinks in them, lol. When the facade they had built up for everyone was removed showing how they really felt. At the root was a great sense of self-importance and empowerment as well as a latent intolerance of those seen as inferior for not holding their personal beliefs...in a nutshell.

So while I would like to believe as they do some days I simply cannot. I have seen what religion has done to many people first hand and what is hidden below the surface they show everyone. I prefer to believe I have the capacity to know the difference between right and wrong and treat people as I would like to be treated, simple concept and it makes life uncomplicated.

AC
                      Last edited by Allcanadian; 10-25-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Thoughts

Firstly, I COULD be wrong, but i think if you spend enough time, looking at 'what goes on in a barnyard', you will see males attempting to mount other males. I KNOW it happens with dogs, also females attempting to mount; its a way of 'expressing' dominance. And in studies with rats, and overpopulation, rape gangs developed that engaged in 'homosexual' rape, and 'pedophilia' and cannibalism as well. So, not sure looking to the animal kingdom is such a great idea, for detirmining which behavior is 'natural' or 'unnatural', or God ordained or whatever.

And yes, both religion and politics CAN bring out this quality in people, which I think is just part of 'human nature'. The "I am right, know whats right, I have been vouchsafed the ultimate truths, and so you just accept what I say, or shut up or I'll kill you".

And, we can see 'mob mentality' invoked, to gin up nationalistic fervor, leading to wars.

And it all starts from an intolerance, I suppose,....We all NEED to believe in our particular 'world view'; that WE 'understand' how the world works, and we all FEEL (emotion) that everyone else should see things the same way.

And it DOES seem like there is LESS tolerance, and a greaer fervor among the various believers, whether its political or religious; or is it just that we are more aware of it, due to 24 hour news?

Human BEANS; Legumes with legs! All of our problems, whether individually or collectively, are self-created!

IF there IS intelligent life in the universe, its easy to understand why they haven't made contact; there still trying to 'figure us out', and scratching their heads a lot!

WE are a puzzle, thats for sure! IF their IS a God, maybe he/she/it created us for his/her/its entertainment; kind of like why "LUCY" show and "Mayberry RFD." were 'created'?

Jim

Comment

• My comments in the red

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                          @5150

Not only the USA but every country which promotes religion as an internal control on government. Well only the USA feels it needs to control, protect and police the world into submission of their own views by the use of threat, control, financial bribery and of all those fail then war. What other country has 150 military bases around the world? What other country is or has constantly been at war since WWI ????? I Personally I equate it with the butter side up/butter side down mentality promoted by the diabolical Dr.Suess.

What I never could understand is the concept of a Christian soldier. I mean how does one rationalize this reading of the bible and praying to the lord then carpet bombing innocent civilians. When I start expounding my opinions regarding both LEOs and Soldiers I get shatbagged for being a traitor or hater but reality dictates the majority of Soldiers are simply brainwashed fools wrapped up so tightly with a belief of honor and duty that they can't see the forest through the trees. As for LEO's they are nothing but criminals with badges and the recent attack's and killings targeting these low life LEOs is what I call Karma. I would agree most are hypocrites in every sense of the word, do as I say not as I do. To be honest I don't get too worked up about this nonsense at all and it is comical watching it all unfold.

I also enjoy watching it unfold but make no mistake; the lies, deceit and criminal actions that the government, the police, and the military have propagated with the support of the people will be the downfall of the USA. When that time comes I will stand over and piss on any LEO or government official who is lying in the street asking for help. In the mean time I enjoy watching the cops being targeted and killed by the many martyr's they are encountering today and again Karma has arrived and asking for its dues.

In any case the world would be a very different place if everyone judged themselves and their beliefs before others.

AC

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchdivco View Post
                            Firstly, I COULD be wrong, but i think if you spend enough time, looking at 'what goes on in a barnyard', you will see males attempting to mount other males. I KNOW it happens with dogs, also females attempting to mount; its a way of 'expressing' dominance. And in studies with rats, and overpopulation, rape gangs developed that engaged in 'homosexual' rape, and 'pedophilia' and cannibalism as well. So, not sure looking to the animal kingdom is such a great idea, for determining which behavior is 'natural' or 'unnatural', or God ordained or whatever.

Jim

Anything man (Collectively and generally speaking of the entire populace when I say "man") engages is is automatically natural, its in our genes and is part of the overall species and traits we possess.

You can argue homosexual activity / behavior is unnatural but that would only apply when it comes to procreation but not all men are programed or interested in procreation. The same goes for everything else you listed above (rape, 'pedophilia' and cannibalism) which too are natural human behaviors that have been around since the dawn of man.

Not all "men" engage / partake in each of these behaviors you have listed and each person has their own desires and beliefs but nonetheless we humans are all capable of murder, rape, cruelness, cannibalism, hate, fear, and so many other emotions and actions which are too numerous to list.

Religion is the only thing that has ever tried to define what is right and wrong and religion is inherently hypocritical in nature.

The consistent that defines all man's evil is greed, power, and lust which are not religion based but rather dynamics of the natural human mental / behavior traits inherent in all of us regardless if we agree or not. The mirror can be really ugly when we really take a hard look into it.

Comment

• @5150
                              When I start expounding my opinions regarding both LEOs and Soldiers I get shatbagged for being a traitor or hater but reality dictates the majority of Soldiers are simply brainwashed fools wrapped up so tightly with a belief of honor and duty that they can't see the forest through the trees. As for LEO's they are nothing but criminals with badges and the recent attack's and killings targeting these low life LEOs is what I call Karma.
                              I think it's important to understand who they are before we judge them too harshly. Generally speaking I think the majority are narcissistic and easily influenced by others if they believe they may gain control in their life which they believe is out control. Thus they will do almost anything to remain within the group which empowers them. Really it has little to do with duty or honor more so empowering themselves within the group to compensate for their deeply rooted feelings of inadequacy. Generally one part of our personality over compensates for another part which we feel is lacking.

To be honest I know many police and military personnel and do not feel intimidated by them what so ever because I understand their personality type. The firm hand shake and piercing stare exuding authority and yet latent in them behind it lies major insecurity/control issues I cannot even begin to explain.

Here is a good example of how to deal with these personality types. I got pulled over one night because one of my headlights was not working and before he said a word I said in a cheerful tone--"how can I help you officer". This establishes my dominance without threatening his which will not be tolerated... I'm going to help "you", lol. At this point he said in a low monotone -- "You have a headlight out and I'm going to have to give you a ticket". I then gave him a curious look and said in an inquisitive yet benign tone "Really?". Here we should understand that I am not questioning his authority in any way I am seeking personal justification for his actions... big difference.

At this point he gave me a very curious look and his whole personality changed in a matter of seconds. He then said in his normal voice -- "yes it's been a slow night I will give you a warning and try to get that headlight fixed". You see I was in control of the situation from the start despite his supposed authority over me. Basically they are actors playing their part which they have been trained to do but that is not who they are fundamentally, under the facade is a real person. We are all actors in a sense aren't we?.

The trick here is not to question supposed authority or a personal belief but to make the person justify it for us in their own words. If it does not make sense then we don't have to do anything and they will contradict (hang) themselves. It is actually very easy to do once we understand what is actually going on under the surface. The politicians are a little different however because they could talk for hours and not say anything.

AC

Comment

• Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                                @5150

I think it's important to understand who they are before we judge them too harshly. Generally speaking I think the majority are narcissistic and easily influenced by others if they believe they may gain control in their life which they believe is out control. Thus they will do almost anything to remain within the group which empowers them. Really it has little to do with duty or honor more so empowering themselves within the group to compensate for their deeply rooted feelings of inadequacy. Generally one part of our personality over compensates for another part which we feel is lacking.

To be honest I know many police and military personnel and do not feel intimidated by them what so ever because I understand their personality type. The firm hand shake and piercing stare exuding authority and yet latent in them behind it lies major insecurity/control issues I cannot even begin to explain.

Here is a good example of how to deal with these personality types. I got pulled over one night because one of my headlights was not working and before he said a word I said in a cheerful tone--"how can I help you officer". This establishes my dominance without threatening his which will not be tolerated... I'm going to help "you", lol. At this point he said in a low monotone -- "You have a headlight out and I'm going to have to give you a ticket". I then gave him a curious look and said in an inquisitive yet benign tone "Really?". Here we should understand that I am not questioning his authority in any way I am seeking personal justification for his actions... big difference.

At this point he gave me a very curious look and his whole personality changed in a matter of seconds. He then said in his normal voice -- "yes it's been a slow night I will give you a warning and try to get that headlight fixed". You see I was in control of the situation from the start despite his supposed authority over me. Basically they are actors playing their part which they have been trained to do but that is not who they are fundamentally, under the facade is a real person. We are all actors in a sense aren't we?.

The trick here is not to question supposed authority or a personal belief but to make the person justify it for us in their own words. If it does not make sense then we don't have to do anything and they will contradict (hang) themselves. It is actually very easy to do once we understand what is actually going on under the surface. The politicians are a little different however because they could talk for hours and not say anything.

AC

Judge them too harshly… LMFAO

I totally agree with your observation and do the same.

I guess I can say I don’t judge them as much as I understand them. Most LEO’s fall in the “little d*ck - big head” category and so yea I’m fully aware of how they think and act. Likewise they know how I really feel for them but I do treat them nicely when I have any interactions with then, not for any respect I have for them but to avoid another night in their cramped hotel.

I am always polite and courteous and the secret is saying and doing anything to get away from them and out of their clutches even if that means making them think they are gods. They actually feed on that ego trip and I know how to play it just right so it doesn’t come across as too much slopping up their back side.

I am also no brave martyr in that respect that I need to “one-up” any LEO at this time. I have punched enough time in their hotels to know I really don’t like their mattresses and their towels are not as soft as the ones at the Holiday Inn Express. They also know that when the time comes those like me will show them no mercy and they understand this. I think they anxiously await it because they think they are that much more powerful. However Cops are nothing but criminal gang members with badges. Get one a lone and they are like a scared little girl crying for their daddy, yet like a true gang when they are in larger numbers they sure feel brave and tough but the bottom line is they are nothing but biitches

The bottom line is today I try my best to avoid having any contact with them whatsoever and when I see them I go the other way. However when I see reports on the news of another LEO being shot to death or given a hatched in their head I smirk with pleasure knowing their Karma is upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X