• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they made a vaccine but it doesnt work for black people
    The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

Body bags

It's too early to know if it is true. Here is a link; Ebola Vaccines only works on Caucausians?? Proof of Something Nefarious? (CDC says Fake News), page 1
      Liberia is expecting lots more disease; Liberia thinks it needs 84,000 more body bags for the Ebola outbreak - Vox

Comment

Ebola Hoax?

I also read that Ebola is a hoax perpetrated by Big Pharm, as its called. The CDC, etc. are all lying. One point of evidence is the fact that can't keep their story straight and they basically contradict each other and even contradict themselves. They seem to thing we are stupid. Perhaps the whole thing is like SARS, swine flu and any other number of other scares that never amounted to much. If a vaccine is announced the fearful public will pay dearly for it and the big pharmaceutical company will rake in a big profit.

How's that for a conspiracy?
        There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
          I also read that Ebola is a hoax perpetrated by Big Pharm, as its called. The CDC, etc. are all lying. One point of evidence is the fact that can't keep their story straight and they basically contradict each other and even contradict themselves. They seem to thing we are stupid. Perhaps the whole thing is like SARS, swine flu and any other number of other scares that never amounted to much. If a vaccine is announced the fearful public will pay dearly for it and the big pharmaceutical company will rake in a big profit.

How's that for a conspiracy?
          We ARE going to crash in a big way. When the banks close, a lot of people are going to be very angry. There would be great violence that would necessitate a lockdown. Now, if we had a lockdown because of a pandemic, that would be another story.

Comment

Virus DNA

About 1% of white males can contract the HIV virus without getting full blown AIDS. Lancet reports that there may be many people with a natural immunity to ebola. Are Some People Immune to Ebola? - The Epoch Times
            Keep in mind that up to 50% of our DNA is virus or virus-like. Studies seem to show that viruses are responsible for part of our not-so-random genetic mutation. Segments of virus DNA drive a part of our evolution. People who have a natural immunity may very well have existing virus DNA in their genome that confers immunity. 8% of our DNA is from retro-viruses.
            We Are Viral From the Beginning : The Loom
            Viruses seem to be responsible for a large part of horizontal transfer of DNA.
            http://jonlieffmd.com/blog/virus-and...s-in-evolution

If that isn't confusing enough, there is very good evidence that electrostatic fields can force organisms( in egg form) to revert to a more primitive genotype. English - urzeitcode.com

Comment

Ebola vs. Financial Collapse

Hey, I agree with you, at least in part. Scenario 1. The economy collapses, people refuse to buy and sell the way they did in the past. Businesses and Banks can't make a profit. Stock market plunges. Banks close. People turn violent, etc. Scenario 2. Ebola scare becomes uncontrollable. People stay indoors, etc. Transportation services, land and air, become dysfunctional. Proceed with Scenario 1. It seems logical to me. Another story with the same end result.

Hey. I found a counter argument to my Ebola Hoax ploy. Both of these hypotheses are by sources with a financial gain to be made. So, both are equally suspect of having an ulterior motive. Therefore, consider them with the proverbial grain of salt. For this one, I'll just give you the links.

Another Ebola Military Smoking Gun :: Dr. Rima Truth Reports

Dr. Rima, Is Ebola a Hoax? :: Dr. Rima Truth Reports

Happy Reading (not)
              There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Wayne, it's somewhat odd that Dr. Rima makes a clear distinction between Nano-silver and colloidal silver. Dunno.
                If you look all around at the various assaults; chemtrails, aspartame, bad drugs, bad vaccines, bad food,,, ask yourself, cui bono? HFCS is the preferred nutrient for cancer cells. Nobody is getting rich off of HFCS. Same with aspartamine. Nobody is getting rich. After the FDA turned it down for approval 16 times, Donald Rumsfeld pushed it through. Chemtrails are run by the U.N. Nobody is getting rich at the U.N. Baxter knowingly sold poison vaccine. They make enough money already. Why push poison?
                Big Pharma is a major investor in the junk-food industry. I can see the payback there. Much of what kills us is not such a big money maker. It seems to be done just to kill,,, effect a cull. Actually, I believe that it is more of a forced "molt".
                You starve you birds for a week so that you aren't wasting food on the weak ones,,, the non-producers.
                America and the NATO bases are supposed to be the major drug distribution centers. While there is a lot of money to be made in drugs, I suspect that there is a different agenda. As a generalization, both drugs and junk food are more likely to appeal to those who have minimal self-control. These people are weakened by poison in their system. The tailored doses in the chemtrails eliminate the weak ones.
                These assaults also select for intelligence. Alternative media is saturated with stories about the dangers of vaccines, junk food, chemtrails, etc, etc. More intelligent people are not as easily fooled by the lies and propaganda on MSM. They are more likely to look at the net for more complete information.
                It is unlikely that the PTB want to kill everybody on earth. The ongoing cull tries to preserve the smart and resourceful.

Comment

Really forced vaccination

There is a pending bill that has a comment period. I hope that everybody comments. Activist Post: Forced Adult Vaccinations at Federal Levels Comment Period Now
                  Not too surprisingly, the measles vaccine has been proven to spread measles.

Edit; This is the message that I sent to the GOV board soliciting comment,
                  "Ms. Fish, I wish to strongly state my objections against all vaccination programs. Baxter Pharmaceuticals is being sued for providing purposely contaminated vaccine to Europe. They have admitted guilt. Bill Gates is being sued for death and and damage caused by his vaccination program in India. Poison vaccine was used in Portugal to cause sterility. The current measles vaccine has been proved to spread and cause measles. All over the world, contaminated vaccines have been used to cause death and sterility.

While I understand that the United Nations is very concerned by over population, I do not want to participate in a death-by-vaccine program."
                  Rebecca.Fish@hhs.gov
                  Last edited by Danny B; 02-22-2015, 07:36 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Naip

“National Adult Immunization Plan” (NAIP), say the ultimate goal is to forcibly vaccinate all Americans and move toward a radical new healthcare paradigm in which medical “treatment” is delivered at gunpoint. - See more at: Obama Administration Plotting Adult Vaccination Mandates | The Daily Sheeple

Comment

Mandatory vaccination moving ahead

"H.R. 2232, the “Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015,” introduced on May 1 by Florida democrat Frederica S. Wilson, '
                      "Congresswoman Wilson said vaccines have a proven track record of being safe and effective.

“As a former elementary school principal, I know the importance of childhood vaccinations. Research has shown that vaccinations are effective"
                      "In fact, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has paid out well over $2 billion to the families of victims who died or suffered other catastrophic injuries as a result of being immunized, according to the National Vaccine Information Center."
                      Prison Planet.com » Federal Bill Would Require ALL Public School Students be Vaccinated

Comment

Keep posting updates, I suspect this may become a hot topic in the future.

Comment

Mexico

Mexico has , evidently, gotten a bad batch of vaccine.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck95H9uNkYU
                          A wake-up call from MSM;
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOp7s3V_XfQ
                          A slip-up from CDC;
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TatN2ExE1dk
                          "What does that tell you? It says unequivocally that recently vaccinated individuals can spread the very diseases they have been vaccinated against! - See more at: Natural Health News and Wellness Tips: The Feds New Mandatory Vaccination Bill before Congress
                          Natural Health News and Wellness Tips: The Feds New Mandatory Vaccination Bill before Congress
                          Last edited by Danny B; 05-16-2015, 10:55 PM. Reason: edit url

Comment

You know when it is a part of the agenda when it wont go away despite the opposition.

Of course it makes sense that the epidemics are caused by the vaccines, when you give someone a live virus, then naturally they will incubate the virus and spread it. This also makes perfect economic sense for the vaccine companies as the uneducated will rush to buy a vaccine. Parents of autistic kids also spend more on medication than parents of undamaged kids, a win win for the pharmaceutical companies.

Comment

Oh it is far worse than that. I meet people in my work everyday.
                              3-4 mothers just in the last two years have told me that they
                              are under strict orders to vaccinate their 1 year old multiply
                              times in a month or their children will be removed because
                              the mothers are without husbands and on assistance.

Of course we know that these girls have rights under the USA
                              Constitution, but they often don't know their own rights.

Unless mothers file a legal one page letter exempting them
                              from these intimidating practices they are in fear daily.

The fear wears them out even when some of them have
                              already witnessed the convulsive reactions with high fever
                              each time the injections are given.

One of the mothers who talked to me about this had a child
                              critically ill for 1 year after the injections and the DDS is
                              still insisting that the vaccine had nothing to do with the
                              brain stem damage.

She is very young and will be on the move if workers begin
                              pounding on her door, she lives on the fringe now so she can save
                              her children from these deadly viruses.

She is still afraid she might lose her children so she complies and
                              then stalls when appointments come up.

The new laws will be implemented and a waver will no
                              longer be acceptable. Cival war is planned against the people.

Push them and when they stand up for their rights, shoot them.

Most people now are being programmed
                              to believe if I don't vaccinate my child then they are carries
                              who might be responsible for killing their children.

This is the mainstream programming. People today are very violent
                              on this subject and when the programming is complete next
                              of kin, family, coworkers will turn you in, have you locked up
                              for believing that forcing poison into our blood with a nettle is
                              wrong.

The programming has people believing lies so that they could have
                              you arrested from a single anonymous phone call.

500,000 children disappear every year in this country, never
                              to be found again and the FEDS can't find their heads with both hands.

The mother I spoke with about this is the most valiant woman
                              I know, she would rather die than put those nettles into her
                              children and as normal as she is and willing to
                              follow instructions coming from so called authorities
                              she can't believe she is going against these new policies.

She wants to do everything right but affirms that there can not be
                              a right way to destroy your own child. Crippled thoughts and bodies
                              are clear results from these drugs/viruses.

Mikey
                              [/COLOR]
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2015, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Mikey
                                Oh my god Mikey, tone it down, the red text is hard to read.

Unfortunately you are right.

Comment

Working...
                                X