This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Moria!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Birthday Moria!!



    MORIA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

    IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY BECAUSE OF YOU!


    MAY YOUR DAY AND LIFE BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE TO ME!!!!!!
    IMMENSE LOVE AND GRATITUDE ~ GRACE

    Linktr.ee/gracehaeusler

  • #2
    Happy Birthday Moria!

    Dear Moria,

    Jesse, Gabriel, Laura and I all send our fond wishes for a very Happy Birthday! (Which, by now, you should be well into!)

    I hope you are enjoying a fabulous day and look forward to hearing all about it when we next speak!

    Lots of love,

    Allen
    With love and gratitude,

    Allen
    www.paths-now.com
    www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

    Comment


    • #3
      Precious YOU!

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dearest Moria!!!

      And Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

      This special day is a perfect time to celebrate the Precious gift of YOU to the world!

      You are a friend who knows the song in my heart and sings it to me whenever my memory fails... I am SO Grateful for you, Darling Girl! May you have the most Wonderful Birthday and a year filled with All the Delicious Blessings that you so deeply deserve!

      Much Love to You, my Beautiful Friend,

      Pamela

      My PATHS Website
      My Art Website
      My Paintings As Prints
      My Facebook

      Comment


      • #4
        My Lovely, Wonderful & Amazing Friends!

        Thank you SO much for the wishes!

        Love you all very much!

        Moria x
        Intuitive Readings
        P.A.T.H.S
        Web design by Hannah King

        Comment


        • #5
          Happy Birthday!

          Hi Moria,

          I consider Jure to be a friend and since your Jure's friend I believe, I wanted to greet you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well.

          May your psychic gifts prosper more!



          Henrii

          Comment


          • #6
            Happy Birthday Moria!!!! I Love you!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Happy Birthday !!!

              Happy Birthday Happy Birthday

              Have a wonderful, glorious day filled with joy, peace and love.

              All the best, Moria,

              Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy,
              Maggie
              Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
              CeCee

              My Mystic PATHS Website
              Word Whisperer
              My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

              Comment


              • #8
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

                The beauty of the heart by Rumi
                The beauty of the heart
                is the lasting beauty:
                its lips give to drink
                of the water of life.
                Truly it is the water,
                that which pours,
                and the one who drinks.
                All three become one when
                your talisman is shattered.
                That oneness you can't know
                by reasoning.
                Last edited by Jure; 05-11-2008, 09:07 PM.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you all SO much for your Beautiful wishes!!!

                  Even though I haven't been on here much lately... do know that you are all Very Special to me!!

                  You have all put a Great Big Smile on my face! Thank You!!!

                  Much Love to All of You!
                  Moria x
                  Intuitive Readings
                  P.A.T.H.S
                  Web design by Hannah King

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Moria,

                    I just wanted to add to the well wishes for your SPECIAL day

                    I hope you are having a GREAT one!!




                    XO Jessica
                    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Happy Birthday!

                      It's time to celebrate the blessing of having Moria in our lives. Yeh! Alvina

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Happy Birthday Moria

                        Happy Birthday Moria, I wish you an Incredible Day!

                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

                        Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Happy, Happy Birthday!!

                          DEAREST MORIA

                          SENDING YOU AN ABUNDANCE OF BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS

                          AND WISHING YOU AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS HASSLE FREE 2008






                          (Sorry I'm a little bit late, I've just got back from doing my 3 week course)

                          LOVE & BLESSINGS
                          SHARYN

                          Theta Healing
                          Paths 2 Potential


                          "We are the one's we've been waiting for"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET and MAGICAL FRIEND!


                            I'm thinking of you and hope you're having a FABulous time!!

                            Love and Light and Balloons xxx
                            Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                            Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                            Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU all !!!!

                              With Much Love and Gratitude!

                              Moria x
                              Intuitive Readings
                              P.A.T.H.S
                              Web design by Hannah King

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X