This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye(s) in the Sky

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eye(s) in the Sky

    Apparently this family went to Bulgaria or Rumania (I think) and while walking along a street they saw this 'cloud formation'.

    As far as I've read, there was lots of people in the street and they all stopped and watched in silence.

    I don't know how to upload a video so will attach a pic and a link to the video.

    What do you guys make of this... real or...? Would love your input!



    Moria x
    Attached Files
    Intuitive Readings
    P.A.T.H.S
    Web design by Hannah King

  • #2
    Pretty cool looking

    It really looks like a set of eyes.


    Jessica
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

    Comment

    Working...
    X