This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Lightwheel Phenomena

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marine Lightwheel Phenomena

    Astounding new Marine Lightwheel Sighting by US Navy Ship in the Arabian Gulf

    By Kris Sherwood

    On the morning of April 12, 2009 I received the following email from the Commander of a US Warship currently on deployment in the Arabian Gulf (also known as the Persian Gulf).

    Fig.1 USS Milius at sea displaying battle ensign.

    Read rest of article & eyewitness accounts here


    Also see the article Marine Lightwheels - Crop Circles of the Sea for further description of this phenomenon





    Love, Light & Blessings
    Sharyn

    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential


    "We are the one's we've been waiting for"

  • #2
    Sharyn

    Amazing! Shame they did not release any photos of the event. Do you know of any photos of them?

    Regards
    John

    Comment


    • #3
      Sharyn, nice one
      Reminds us we don't know what is really going on .. we only tell ourselves we know and then something like this reminds us we don't know.

      If ever you wondered why ancient man believed gods were governing the world (etc) around him, this could be one those "not so usual" examples of why he thought so.

      Randy
      Remember to be kind to your mind ...
      Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

      Comment


      • #4
        I haven't seen any photos of these lightwheels, John although the description did remind me of a couple of other things that I have come across that may possibly be related.

        This article - THE DOLPHINS AND MYSTERIOUS LIGHTS IN THE OCEAN has more reports of lights under the sea & a couple of eyewitness accounts of sightings of marine lightwheels. There is also an interesting painting at the bottom of the article from one of the divers as a representation of what she saw.

        In this video -
        Thunderbolts of the Gods it shows an image around 8.05 mins into the start of it which I intuitively felt could be a possible explanation for the lightwheel effect.


        Love, Light & Blessings
        Sharyn
        Theta Healing
        Paths 2 Potential


        "We are the one's we've been waiting for"

        Comment


        • #5
          COOL! we get some extremely bright bioluminescence in my part of the world (south coral sea, north east coast of australia,) and I've seen incredible displays of light in the water at night, in breaking waves, in the wake of boats I've been on, even around my fingers as I run them through the water. But I've never yet seen any cohesion or geometric pattern to it. Something to manifest, while I just so happen to have a camera handy? I think so!

          Milky seas effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

          Comment

          Working...
          X