So who is it that is making distractions ? All I see is over reactions.
What is positive and what is negative depends on point of view.
I did not misunderstand you.
Who is mocking what ?
Please answer the questions as clearly as possible or refrain from participating in
this thread. That is a request.
Regards
What is positive and what is negative depends on point of view.
I did not misunderstand you.
Who is mocking what ?
Please answer the questions as clearly as possible or refrain from participating in
this thread. That is a request.
Regards

The focus has been on understanding the fundamentals, getting back to the basics. Meaning, trying to explain and being impressed by green lights in CFLs is irrelevant if we don't understand the basics of what's happening and why, because the extra circuitry etc comes into it. Hence why I believe Eric says things like throw the Bedini and Bearden etc stuff in the trash, none of it matters because we want to focus on what's going on at the most basic level, forget the extra circuitry. You can build whatever you like if you know how and why these things happen. That's how I see the "politics" of all this.
Comment