Found washing machine motor
Hi all.
I found today a new engine to make asymetric, it's a washing machine motor.
Hope it will be possible to render asymetric.
I thought realize first the speed controller, what do you think about this schema ?

It seems to not support current above 16 Amps, it can hold 160 Amps but only 20 ms.
I will then disassembled the engine to see the number of poles and how to set the switch to more




See you later
Cheers:
Hi all.
I found today a new engine to make asymetric, it's a washing machine motor.
Hope it will be possible to render asymetric.
I thought realize first the speed controller, what do you think about this schema ?
It seems to not support current above 16 Amps, it can hold 160 Amps but only 20 ms.
I will then disassembled the engine to see the number of poles and how to set the switch to more
See you later
Cheers:


...I know is not simple to make it even on both sides...but it could be done right?
Comment