Hello John,
Hello John,
Could You specify how would the LED's be connected related to Coil-Caps in Parallel?
I guess you mean to connect Positive from LED to Negative of Parallel Input, and Negative from LED Diode to Positive...am I correct?
It is a great idea John.
Regards
Ufopolitics
Originally posted by JohnStone
View Post
Could You specify how would the LED's be connected related to Coil-Caps in Parallel?
I guess you mean to connect Positive from LED to Negative of Parallel Input, and Negative from LED Diode to Positive...am I correct?
It is a great idea John.
Regards
Ufopolitics


...You know you will attract many skeptic comments (You already score some in your YT Channel..


...
I have 100/ 10uf 50v and 100/ 100nf 50v would these be OK or should I get the exact component I imagine that these 50v ones loaded to 20volts would hold only about 40% of the required capacity
Comment