Originally posted by Ufopolitics
View Post
I believe you.
Thank you.
Highest regards,
Berg
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
I now keep coming back every few weeks or so to check on things. I'm just wondering what's the most promising results we've had so far? Any real proof of OU yet? I understand these things take time 

...not being able to replicate heavier machines...but still demanding like if you have done them all...or like the "Bosses Boss"...In other words, your short post above looks to me exactly like:
)...anyways, I really enjoy making this "Reviews"!...I have done them every certain periods of time before...

...In order to keep spending more "Legal Tender Notes"...into "something" that We All have been told so many times..."it would NEVER work"...right?
which varied according to the ambient temperature so I measures each coil and they measured 7 ohms and the DMM measured 4 Ohms so in fact each coil was only really 3 Ohms As I was unwinding the motor I found that I had not wound exactly the number of turns on each Pole so I used a counter on the 1000w motor So I am waiting for some finer wire to rewind these 2 motors.
It's finally getting back on track again.
,
, I'll beat your imperial.
I now keep coming back every few weeks or so to check on things. I'm just wondering what's the most promising results we've had so far? Any real proof of OU yet? I understand these things take time 
[/IMG]

...but let me tell you this from my heart...I will LOVE that Your Imperial will BEAT THE S**T out of mine anytime...remember, just one of Us who get's there is enough for me, as I believe for many, many others here.


© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment