We started here:
and now we are here:
When you can not win an argument, you twist and turn until you find a tiny detail where you feel more confident. You are intelligent and you have a fighters spirit, but you lack wisdom.
Why don't you tell us more about how great this thing called "money" is and how it prevents us from wasting energy and resources.
I'll tell you one more thing before I'm leaving here.
Money is the reason for almost everything that is wasted in the world.
Things are not made to last, they are made to fail so you need to buy a new one.
Medicine are not made to cure, they are made to cause even more problems so more pills can be sold.
- the most brilliant example of this is subscribing meth-amphetamine to children that suffer from ADHD, which in turn is caused by lack of parential attention, which is caused by the fact that both parents need/want to work. Meth-amphetamine is known to be one of the most destructive drugs.
Wireless power distribution does not exist today because more energy and metal can be wasted on a distribution network.
People are killed and abused (including children) for money.
The only thing that money is good for is suppressing the masses by the ones that have the most.
You will change it again. Don't worry.
You just have not reached that age yet.
I already was tired of these nonsense discussions and ridiculous arguments going on here. This forum should be a place where people who want to achieve something in making this world a better place, come together and exchange thoughts.
But is is not. It is overshadowed by cocky ego's wanting to prove that they can win any discussion no matter how silly and obviously wrong their arguments.
I'm done here. It just takes too much time and energy which I can spend in more fruitful ways.
Good luck to you all!
Btw. as for Wardenclyffe, study Tesla's last 8 US patents (filed from 1913 to 1916). You will see all the working principles explaned (in mechanical terms).
Ernst.
You blame J P Morgan. What of the masses?
When you can not win an argument, you twist and turn until you find a tiny detail where you feel more confident. You are intelligent and you have a fighters spirit, but you lack wisdom.
Why don't you tell us more about how great this thing called "money" is and how it prevents us from wasting energy and resources.
I'll tell you one more thing before I'm leaving here.
Money is the reason for almost everything that is wasted in the world.
Things are not made to last, they are made to fail so you need to buy a new one.
Medicine are not made to cure, they are made to cause even more problems so more pills can be sold.
- the most brilliant example of this is subscribing meth-amphetamine to children that suffer from ADHD, which in turn is caused by lack of parential attention, which is caused by the fact that both parents need/want to work. Meth-amphetamine is known to be one of the most destructive drugs.
Wireless power distribution does not exist today because more energy and metal can be wasted on a distribution network.
People are killed and abused (including children) for money.
The only thing that money is good for is suppressing the masses by the ones that have the most.
Did I say that money is a bad thing? I've changed my mind.
You just have not reached that age yet.
I already was tired of these nonsense discussions and ridiculous arguments going on here. This forum should be a place where people who want to achieve something in making this world a better place, come together and exchange thoughts.
But is is not. It is overshadowed by cocky ego's wanting to prove that they can win any discussion no matter how silly and obviously wrong their arguments.
I'm done here. It just takes too much time and energy which I can spend in more fruitful ways.
Good luck to you all!
Btw. as for Wardenclyffe, study Tesla's last 8 US patents (filed from 1913 to 1916). You will see all the working principles explaned (in mechanical terms).
Ernst.

Doesn't make as much sense when you actually start thinking about it, does it. Now you are arguing for the other side.
but the idea is to be used everywhere, not just for heat....especially if magnetic field around wire obey Newton III law
Comment