croc clips
"Edit 2: ok, switched wire connections around again and the bulb is blinding bright again, odd, maybe one of the alligator leads is going bad or a connection somewhere, as it is on a proto board for testing purposes."
I've had several croc clips fail and give me false results. But I like the way I can change configs with them so quickly. I took the croc leads apart and soldered them up.
Flumen
"Edit 2: ok, switched wire connections around again and the bulb is blinding bright again, odd, maybe one of the alligator leads is going bad or a connection somewhere, as it is on a proto board for testing purposes."
I've had several croc clips fail and give me false results. But I like the way I can change configs with them so quickly. I took the croc leads apart and soldered them up.
Flumen

hehe





From the photo you posted on the 23rd - I can see what looks like four wires (2 each end) of the secondary coming out from the coil, which would indicate that you are using two separate secondary windings.
Comment