This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air-as-fuel Technology Event

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jonabel1971 View Post
    There is no mention of "nitrogen fission" in any Stan Meyer documentation I have read. It sounds like this tutanka is tying his technology to Stan's name, for the sake of recognition. Besides nitrogen-oxides, I have not seen Nitrogen mention in Stan Meyer's documentation. Can somebody verify this?

    Your website, tutanka, is one page with no links, and advertises that your technology is tied with Stan Meyer - "The REAL Stan Meyer technology". Unless you can show a Nitrogen Fission-based patent by Stan Meyer, I would not mention his name. It makes you look fraudulent.
    I have cut all info from my web site including working video ( and peoples can confirm) because I'm patent pending.

    Instead of writing words without sense you come in Florence in date 8-9-10 April 2013 and see with your young eyes AIR-AS-FUEL technology.

    Other words don't have sense!! Please put online an working video or silence!!

    Comment


    • #17
      back off

      Originally posted by jonabel1971 View Post
      There is no mention of "nitrogen fission" in any Stan Meyer documentation I have read. It sounds like this tutanka is tying his technology to Stan's name, for the sake of recognition. Besides nitrogen-oxides, I have not seen Nitrogen mention in Stan Meyer's documentation. Can somebody verify this?
      It's true whether you want to believe it or not. As I mentioned in the thread you started - you have NOT read everything that Meyer did or said. I've had videos handed to me 13 years ago by a friend of Meyer who used to tour the lecture circuit with him and I can tell you, you haven't seen it all and neither has almost anyone else.

      Besides the videos, Meyer absolutely DID talk about nitrogen in many references and I'm not talking about just the references to "non combustible gases" - anyone that disputes this will be sticking their foot in their mouth if they want to keep denying it. You all only read all the same references everyone else is reading except the one that reveals the whole method and it's right in front of your face. There is a reason it has not been pointed out to you and other naysayers. With this kind of attitude coming in here insulting Alex, you don't deserve it.

      The only thing you have proven by your posts has nothing to do with what you know - you only revealed what you don't. You should be more polite to those that have something to offer in regards to this very specific concept of nitrogen and Meyer because if you push it, your credibility is going to be destroyed to the point that nobody will want to listen to anything you have to say and you will be the laughing stock of the alternative energy world.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

      Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        It's true whether you want to believe it or not. As I mentioned in the thread you started - you have NOT read everything that Meyer did or said. I've had videos handed to me 13 years ago by a friend of Meyer who used to tour the lecture circuit with him and I can tell you, you haven't seen it all and neither has almost anyone else.

        Besides the videos, Meyer absolutely DID talk about nitrogen in many references and I'm not talking about just the references to "non combustible gases" - anyone that disputes this will be sticking their foot in their mouth if they want to keep denying it. You all only read all the same references everyone else is reading except the one that reveals the whole method and it's right in front of your face. There is a reason it has not been pointed out to you and other naysayers. With this kind of attitude coming in here insulting Alex, you don't deserve it.

        The only thing you have proven by your posts has nothing to do with what you know - you only revealed what you don't. You should be more polite to those that have something to offer in regards to this very specific concept of nitrogen and Meyer because if you push it, your credibility is going to be destroyed to the point that nobody will want to listen to anything you have to say and you will be the laughing stock of the alternative energy world.
        believe against common sense that you have gotten access to the real secrets of Meyer 13 years ago and hidden that information from the public? Oh man ...

        "To know and not to do is not to know ..."


        @tutanka

        what do you expect people to respond to your ever lasting general remarks as "YOU ARE WRONG ...I HAVE SOLVED THE SECRETS OF STAN MEYER ..." and so on?

        Your gorgeous proclamation from 2010 http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post84300Idiocracy - Trailer - YouTube has infected mankind sooner than expected ...

        Have fun ...
        Last edited by bussi04; 03-05-2013, 10:08 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          this water mist experiment has more to do with this than you think!
          The pure in heart will see the light.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tachyon View Post
            this water mist experiment has more to do with this than you think!
            Correct, but well known from the military and aviation for more than 20 years :-)
            Last edited by bussi04; 03-05-2013, 12:22 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by bussi04 View Post
              believe against common sense that you have gotten access to the real secrets of Meyer 13 years ago and hidden that information from the public? Oh man ...

              "To know and not to do is not to know ..."


              @tutanka

              what do you expect people to respond to your ever lasting general remarks as "YOU ARE WRONG ...I HAVE SOLVED THE SECRETS OF STAN MEYER ..." and so on?

              Your gorgeous proclamation from 2010 http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post84300Idiocracy - Trailer - YouTube has infected mankind sooner than expected ...

              Have fun ...


              MAN YOUR WORDS DON'T HAVE MORE SENSE.


              THIS IS MY WORKING VIDEO.. Air-as-Fuel Reactor - YouTube

              I can resent out because my patents (two) are registered here in Italy.

              NOW YOU MUST DEMONSTRATE WHAT ARE YOU ABLE TO DO!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Keeping secrets.

                Ah, I see now, I see. None of you Senior people on this forum want to give away any information - THAT'S what is going on! This is obviously not my discussion group. I'll go talk to the "givers" for awhile - these people are different than you all. At least I know what to expect from them - information. Once again, you (acting as a capitalist) are motivated by the wrong reasons. You are no better than Stan about hiding information. I bet you would re-certifiy his patents as your own - if you could.

                To the people reading this thread: If you fight with each other and don't share information - that's all that will ever happen here - nobody will enjoy themselves, nobody will finish their research, and most will give up. Not one of you will be encouraged by Aaron, Tutanka, or Tachyon to replicate Stan's device. It makes sense Aaron jumped on me when I got here. He started the fight and then blamed me for claiming to get a Stan Meyer device to resonate. That is clear abuse - and possibly abuse of power, since it appears he is trying to hold some information hostage. The people who embrace and exploit this type of thing don't really understand how open-source works.

                When Aaron offers suspect information about Nitrogen, ask him if he is willing to show the proof. If "No.", then that's lying. As far as I am concerned, Aaron has not read a sentence of Stan Meyer literature. And, he is still sitting around after 13 years - with nothing to show for his hobby. Maybe you should get a new hobby, Aaron ? Maybe? Not to be rude, It sounds like you're not getting anywhere. Why should I respect the things you have to say about an alleged Stan Meyer Nitrogen Machine? Nobody else can verify your claim, either. Either share it, or shut up about it - that's all I can say.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by tutanka View Post
                  MAN YOUR WORDS DON'T HAVE MORE SENSE.


                  THIS IS MY WORKING VIDEO.. Air-as-Fuel Reactor - YouTube

                  I can resent out because my patents (two) are registered here in Italy.

                  NOW YOU MUST DEMONSTRATE WHAT ARE YOU ABLE TO DO!!
                  Impressive!

                  Now have a look at another one Alcohol-as-Fuel Reactor disclosing some more details than yours: Home-Made Pocket Camp Stove (Updated!) - YouTube

                  Did you get the difference?

                  Quick tip: the stove shows modus operandi :-)
                  Last edited by bussi04; 03-05-2013, 12:45 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bussi04 View Post
                    Impressive!

                    Now have a look at another one Alcohol-as-Fuel Reactor disclosing some more details than yours: Home-Made Pocket Camp Stove (Updated!) - YouTube

                    Did you get the difference?

                    Quick tip: the stove shows modus operandi :-)


                    SORRY BUT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ALSO AS FINAL REACTION..

                    HOWEVER I DON'T USE ETANOL OR METHANOL INSIDE THE REACTOR JUST FEW GRAMS OF PELLET!!

                    PLEASE COME TO THE EVENT HERE IN FLORENCE AND YOU CAN SEE WITH YOUR EYES THE AIR TRANSFORMED IN AN BLUE PLASMA FLAME TO HIGH TEMPERATURE!!

                    I HOPE FROM VIDEO CAN BE VISIBLE THAT ISN'T AN NORMAL COMBUSTION FLAME ..

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      You'v been hiding info for 13 years
                      I think Im on the wrong forum

                      Its no wonder the energy cartels own us we are bottom feeders that feed off each other.

                      It is all about the money isnt it

                      later
                      dave
                      Last edited by Dave45; 03-05-2013, 01:27 PM.
                      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                        You'v been hiding info for 13 years
                        I think Im on the wrong forum

                        Its no wonder the energy cartels own us we are bottom feeders that feed off each other.

                        It is all about the money isnt it

                        later
                        dave
                        Sorry.. I don't understand your reply

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I am, as you all know, interested in this area of research. Air plasma is a major focus of mine and I felt there was not enough information in the original post to justify a trip to Florence at short notice, considering the patent pending claim protection. Booking time off work, flights, hotel, living expenses etc would probably run me in excess of $1000 which is way beyond my resources.

                          However, after reading that Aaron and a few unknown others have been hiding information for 13 years I am of the same opinion as Dave45, I am on the wrong forum. I have requested and been accepted for membership at OUR, where I will run a fully disclosed and fully open source Bench showing my new steam engine design based on solid known demonstrable principles and technologies.

                          I will never hide information from you. I need you all as educated as possible, which is why I gave you my education.

                          Laters,

                          Rob

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            don't be too lazy to use the search function

                            Originally posted by evolvingape View Post
                            I am, as you all know, interested in this area of research. Air plasma is a major focus of mine and I felt there was not enough information in the original post to justify a trip to Florence at short notice, considering the patent pending claim protection. Booking time off work, flights, hotel, living expenses etc would probably run me in excess of $1000 which is way beyond my resources.

                            However, after reading that Aaron and a few unknown others have been hiding information for 13 years I am of the same opinion as Dave45, I am on the wrong forum. I have requested and been accepted for membership at OUR, where I will run a fully disclosed and fully open source Bench showing my new steam engine design based on solid known demonstrable principles and technologies.

                            I will never hide information from you. I need you all as educated as possible, which is why I gave you my education.

                            Laters,

                            Rob
                            Hiding information for 13 years? I think you need to use your common sense. All that info is POSTED right here in Energetic Forum - go look for it. I'm not spending my time to do your work for you.

                            All the references are ALREADY in this forum. It isn't my job to point them out for you - it is your job and your business to learn to use the search function and do your own research. Countless references are in this forum regarding this - looks like none of you have bothered to spend one minute to explore anything other than whatever new thread pops up.

                            And John Abel's mouth - big mistake. He can have as much rope as he needs along with the other loud mouths that have it all figured out. That especially includes Bussi, who is nothing more than H2oPower in disguise or one of his blind followers. He replicated Stan Meyer too!

                            Since the references are ALREADY spelled out in the forum, it is up to you and everyone else to follow up on them and build your own devices based on them.

                            If you know the concept, it isn't magical or hidden.

                            And despite Bussi's degenerate ignorance, it is irrelevant whether I share videos that I have of Meyer or not. You all were ALREADY given all the references to Stan Meyer's work in his own words - look it up. Seeing it in a video or reading his paper is the same thing.

                            And any of my own developments with any of these concepts are my business - not yours. I open source some things and some I don't and that is my right. If you understand what you read, you can simply build your own. One liar on this forum already took part in committing a felony by claiming to be the inventor on a patent application for my very specific and unique development in regards to the plasma ignition. After I put him and the attorney to the fire along with the other liar who took part in it, my name is on the app as an inventor and assignee along with 3 others who had nothing to do with my invention.

                            If I press the issue, one of these individuals will spend time in federal prison and/or pay huge fines to the federal govt for knowingly lying on the oath as the original inventor.

                            I don't support communism and you're not somehow entitled to my work, so get over it. If you can't appreciate what I have put in the public domain already, then forget about it, figure it all out for yourself.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

                            Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              too lazy?

                              Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                              You'v been hiding info for 13 years
                              I think Im on the wrong forum

                              Its no wonder the energy cartels own us we are bottom feeders that feed off each other.

                              It is all about the money isnt it

                              later
                              dave
                              You're obviously too lazy to use the search function - its been in this forum the whole time. You should do some research before opening your mouth like this and insulting me without knowing what you're talking about.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

                              Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                This guy has respect for money, not people.

                                Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Hiding information for 13 years? I think you need to use your common sense. All that info is POSTED right here in Energetic Forum - go look for it. I'm not spending my time to do your work for you.

                                All the references are ALREADY in this forum. It isn't my job to point them out for you - it is your job and your business to learn to use the search function and do your own research. Countless references are in this forum regarding this - looks like none of you have bothered to spend one minute to explore anything other than whatever new thread pops up.

                                And John Abel's mouth - big mistake. He can have as much rope as he needs along with the other loud mouths that have it all figured out. That especially includes Bussi, who is nothing more than H2oPower in disguise or one of his blind followers. He replicated Stan Meyer too!

                                Since the references are ALREADY spelled out in the forum, it is up to you and everyone else to follow up on them and build your own devices based on them.

                                If you know the concept, it isn't magical or hidden.

                                And despite Bussi's degenerate ignorance, it is irrelevant whether I share videos that I have of Meyer or not. You all were ALREADY given all the references to Stan Meyer's work in his own words - look it up. Seeing it in a video or reading his paper is the same thing.

                                And any of my own developments with any of these concepts are my business - not yours. I open source some things and some I don't and that is my right. If you understand what you read, you can simply build your own. One liar on this forum already took part in committing a felony by claiming to be the inventor on a patent application for my very specific and unique development in regards to the plasma ignition. After I put him and the attorney to the fire along with the other liar who took part in it, my name is on the app as an inventor and assignee along with 3 others who had nothing to do with my invention.

                                If I press the issue, one of these individuals will spend time in federal prison and/or pay huge fines to the federal govt for knowingly lying on the oath as the original inventor.

                                I don't support communism and you're not somehow entitled to my work, so get over it. If you can't appreciate what I have put in the public domain already, then forget about it, figure it all out for yourself.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X