This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find plans for magnetic energy generator

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where can I find plans for magnetic energy generator

    Dear all,
    I'm new and I'm looking for something specific. A while ago I found a site with plans (2 different plans) to make a magnetic electric generator. The only difference was the output of energy. If I can remember they asked for 150$ for the plans. Where to get the parts etc etc? Unfortunately my pc crashed and lost all links. That's my reason to find the plans or website.

    Can someone help me please? I want to build 1 ....

    Kind Regards,

    Jerome

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jcoutelier View Post
    Dear all,
    I'm new and I'm looking for something specific. A while ago I found a site with plans (2 different plans) to make a magnetic electric generator. The only difference was the output of energy. If I can remember they asked for 150$ for the plans. Where to get the parts etc etc? Unfortunately my pc crashed and lost all links. That's my reason to find the plans or website.

    Can someone help me please? I want to build 1 ....

    Kind Regards,

    Jerome
    Best regards
    KSor, Aarhus V
    Denmark

    Comment


    • #3
      That's all fine my friend and among crappy texts there is hidden something very important for future advance of humanity...The TRUTH

      Comment


      • #4
        So many words for such a simple request. The PJ Kelly book IS a great place to learn about FE.
        Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - eBook Download
        The links contained in the book will direct you to your particular area of interest.
        And the price is right... Free!
        Cheers,
        Randy
        _

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jcoutelier View Post
          Dear all,
          I'm new and I'm looking for something specific. A while ago I found a site with plans (2 different plans) to make a magnetic electric generator. The only difference was the output of energy. If I can remember they asked for 150$ for the plans. Where to get the parts etc etc? Unfortunately my pc crashed and lost all links. That's my reason to find the plans or website.

          Can someone help me please? I want to build 1 ....

          Kind Regards,

          Jerome
          Search no further than this. Join the forum also.

          LATEST AND GREATEST PART 2 - YouTube

          Tom

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
            So many words for such a simple request. The PJ Kelly book IS a great place to learn about FE.
            Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - eBook Download
            The links contained in the book will direct you to your particular area of interest.
            And the price is right... Free!
            Cheers,
            Randy
            What you DON'T mentioned is that a LOT a these links are "dead ends" and non-existing videos and that's very very annoying !!!!!
            Best regards
            KSor, Aarhus V
            Denmark

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by magnetman12003 View Post
              Search no further than this. Join the forum also.

              LATEST AND GREATEST PART 2 - YouTube

              Tom
              That's one of these annoying postings just trying to "show of" - that's only one of many ways to go !!!!!

              - therefore READ the PDF-file to get the overview
              Best regards
              KSor, Aarhus V
              Denmark

              Comment


              • #8
                Ok.So you want the plan of real magnetic generator ? You know what ....there re plenty of them ! Just digg hard in old patents....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ksor View Post
                  What you DON'T mentioned is that a LOT a these links are "dead ends" and non-existing videos and that's very very annoying !!!!!
                  I'm sorry @Ksor, I've yet to experience that. But, I am only on page 625 so I will probably find the links you are referring to. And, I have skipped around a bit as I have more interest in the electric generation than the magnet motors or water cracking. I would imagine it is very hard to keep up with internet references as the internet is a very dynamic place. Mr. Kelly's efforts are hugely appreciated by many, myself included. While scientific process is important...
                  Good Luck to ALL,
                  Randy
                  _

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                    I'm sorry @Ksor, I've yet to experience that. But, I am only on page 625 so I will probably find the links you are referring to. And, I have skipped around a bit as I have more interest in the electric generation than the magnet motors or water cracking. I would imagine it is very hard to keep up with internet references as the internet is a very dynamic place. Mr. Kelly's efforts are hugely appreciated by many, myself included. While scientific process is important...
                    Good Luck to ALL,
                    Randy
                    Oh, I'm only at page 450, so you already SHOULD have experienced all those "dead end" links and non-existing videoes

                    It's NOT a critic of Mr. P. Kelly - on the contrary - he's done a tremendous work by making this PDF-file even though he should not have protected it.
                    Best regards
                    KSor, Aarhus V
                    Denmark

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Show Off??

                      Originally posted by ksor View Post
                      That's one of these annoying postings just trying to "show of" - that's only one of many ways to go !!!!!

                      - therefore READ the PDF-file to get the overview
                      Sir, When you have a government agency interested in this you say its showing off ????? What have you constructed lately that is of any worth to the human race and given freely with no strings attached ?? Tell us about it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Extract from Blueprint for Peace For Humanity - by Mehran Keshe - DAY 14 AM - 21:00 What is the Soul of the Man? Why does the Soul of the Man ends up...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          my group
                          Stuff Keshe is a group where you will find the best and latest technology and also clean the planet from space. Come to the world of Free Energy...

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Free-Energy Devices, zero-point energy, and water as fuel

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X