This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steele Braden Generator

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Dxf file

    Alvaro,

    can you perhaps upload a dxf-file? I would like to mill them with my cnc.

    Best regards
    Siggi
    Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

    Comment


    • #62
      From Steele

      Comment


      • #63

        Comment


        • #64
          @Turion for Steele

          I would not call your last experiment a novelty, but a discovery. It seems to me your coil on top is stressing the near field.

          If the freq is below 20K hz, then it probably is magnetic? If the freq is above 20 K hz, then most likely the effect is RF energy as in radio transmission. If either case is true, then you would have overunity if you placed a similar stack next to it. It would then collect the same energy with no extra input. If this works, then you could surround the energized stack with as many passive stacks as practical. Should be easily overunity?? I don't think would feedback to the source as a load?

          Just my thoughts as an idea.

          Chris

          Comment


          • #65
            Hi Dave,

            Very interesting topic and build you have here. This generator is a design, with a few differences, that has been on my project list for quite some time. There was a generator patented around 1966 that is almost a duplicate of this one. If I can find the patent I'll post a link to it later if you are interested. That patent, with 8 petals, mentioned an edge clearance between the rotor and stator petals as being important. If you overlaid the rotor onto the stator with the rotor petals centered over the open spaces of the stator, you would see a clear area between the metal edges.

            Judging from your drawings it looks as though your rotor petals are the exact same size as the stator cut outs. I was wondering if an edge clearance between the two was ever investigated by Steele in this design? Or was it only applicable to that older design?

            Regards

            Comment


            • #66
              Hi Alvaro,
              Thank you for your offer. I can also scale up and add my shaft diameter.
              So no problem. I would go for a 1mm router bit.

              Thanks again and best regards
              Siggi
              Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

              Comment


              • #67
                hi Siggi

                here are the 3 files link:

                Simple File Sharing and Storage.
                Simple File Sharing and Storage.
                Simple File Sharing and Storage.

                you may download them anytime
                I changed the central shaft hole line for a center cross in both stator and rotor.
                hope it works for you.

                regards

                Alvaro

                Comment


                • #68
                  Cadman,
                  I don't know the answer to that. We'll both have to wait for Steele's response.

                  Dave

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Alvaro,

                    thank you very much. I want to combine my already very efficient Bedini setup using 90 degree rotated bifilar coils with this electrostatic generating concept...Maybe we can get rid of Lenz this way...However I have some work to do here and will post my results as soon as I have something.

                    Warmest regards
                    Siggi
                    Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      From Steele

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Solid state Steele Braden Generator, among other things.

                        Cheers
                        Matt

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          From Steele

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            From Steele

                            Tishatang

                            If you have further interest in my "odd" capacitor stack, here is a photograph of it.
                            I used the windings of an "off the shelf" 20 VA transformer.
                            The original 220 volts input winding is not used.
                            The secondary is zero, 12 volts, 24 volts.
                            I fed the signal into the 12 volt winding.
                            It was square wave (pulsed DC) I think around 30 Kcs. 12 volts.
                            Whether the coil is low on the iron lamination core or half way up, doesn't make any difference to the output.
                            Also whether or not the lams. are directly in contact with the top copper foil makes no difference to the output.
                            I used 1mm thick hard white polystyrene as the dielectric spacers, but a far more efficient set-up would be to use thin film mylar, as this brings the copper and aluminium foil plates into much closer proximity.
                            When the best frequency is found, the output voltage from the top copper foil to the bottom aluminium foil was around 200 volts.
                            No electrical connections are made to the intermediate plates.
                            These are left "floating".
                            Again, I have to say that how or why this works, I have no idea!
                            I just think very much "outside the box" on occasions.
                            Sometimes it pays off.
                            Now you have the photograph of the set-up, you will see how the electromagnetic pulses are fed into the stack.
                            You made a suggestion that several such stacks may be able to be employed, providing much more total output/s, without probably loading the input coil.
                            The only problem with this concept, is how to spread and make coupling to other stacks magnetically.
                            I suppose a flat square "x" laminated steel sheet could be laid on the centre stack and 4 extra stacks could be placed under the arms of the extending "x" ..
                            You will see that the top of the iron lamination column goes straight up to the "air".
                            This may also have some bearing on the operation - interacting with the environmental energy?
                            However, I still can't get to understand how magnetism has any effect on electrostatics, but here we see exactly this going on!
                            Last edited by Turion; 09-06-2014, 08:24 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              My first guess about that is, as i read it the first time, that the magentic field create eddy currents at the Metal. It charges one plate and you get plus at one side and minus at the backside from a plate. The Frequency seems is a resonance point on the Metal. If this thing would be efficient, you could mabye have a powersource without the so called lenz efffect.
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                @For Steele

                                The photo helps, thanks. No need to worry about how to couple physically. The magnetic or RF energy is already in the near field. Think of the Iron core inductor as the transmitter and the cap stack as the receiver. The energy is in the field and the receiver picks it up when tuned.

                                A radio transmitter is not affected by how many receivers are tuned in, the input power remains the same. I know of at least two knowledgeable sources
                                that say the same for magnetic field coupling, does not reflect back to the source.

                                I think you have electrical RF effect rather than magnetic. If magnetic, a quick check might be to move a strong neo magnet around close by as it is running to see if any change in output across stack. I think the primary coil is going into self resonance at 30K hz. This is probably creating a standing wave measuring 200 v across the distance of the stack? The peak of the wave might be further away than the length of the stack? Adding more plates to the stack would capacitor couple everything together. Once the max voltage of the standing wave is reached, further length would show reduction of voltage.

                                You can measure standing wave with a neon bulb across a pickup coil. It should glow brighter as you move it further away from the inductor coil. Maybe it will get brighter past the end plate of the stack? If so, then there is more voltage to be tapped by making the stack longer.

                                I am surprised that laminated core is going to 30 K. Must be a superior product? One way to determine if self res is at 30K is to measure the inductance and the capacitance of the coil mounted on the core at 30K input.
                                Old fashioned bridge instruments allow you to do this. Most other meters use a 1 K Hz oscillator. These old instruments allow external freq to measure cap and inductance at any freq. Here is one example:

                                Universal Bridge TF2700 Equipment Marconi Instruments

                                Once you have true capacitance of the inductor at 30K and measured inductance at 30K, simple math will show cap needed to resonate at 30 K. If the calculate and the measures are the same, then that answers the question, the coil is going into self resonance. At resonance the voltage will rise times the Q of the circuit. The large diameter primary winding will give high Q because less resistance. Q in iron core inductors typically maybe around 17. 12 volts in times 17 Q equals 204 volts. The fact that the measured 200 volts comes close to what might be expected, tells me you are in self resonant mode.

                                The trick now is can you build a second stack and capture that energy will no reflection back to source? My intuition says, move the inductor to center of the core. Place the second stack at 90 degree angle to first. For example: The inductor is the center of clock face with adjoining stack at 6 o'clock position. Place second stack at 3 o'clock position. If nothing try parallel or even one vertical and one horizontal.

                                Just my ideas, hope they help.
                                Chris

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X