Hi med.3012,
Thanks for the advice. I feel that it is important to try and see where the ETBC is developing its energy! I can see where you are headed with your comments, and if they are related to the ETBC, finishing this experiment should be very useful.
I am very busy too at the moment, wedding to attend this weekend, and, I am currently involved building an extension to what will be our new home. It is taking longer than I have calculated. Up to the roof though. Very important to not get to far ahead of myself. Regimentation, the order of the day!
As you have mentioned Amorphous cores, I do have one, what do you think of this article?:-
Amorphous core distribution transformers - not all they're cracked up to be?
Regards
Dwane
Thanks for the advice. I feel that it is important to try and see where the ETBC is developing its energy! I can see where you are headed with your comments, and if they are related to the ETBC, finishing this experiment should be very useful.
I am very busy too at the moment, wedding to attend this weekend, and, I am currently involved building an extension to what will be our new home. It is taking longer than I have calculated. Up to the roof though. Very important to not get to far ahead of myself. Regimentation, the order of the day!
As you have mentioned Amorphous cores, I do have one, what do you think of this article?:-
Amorphous core distribution transformers - not all they're cracked up to be?
Regards
Dwane

i hope a long lasting happiness for both of you, the article is very good but it deal with power transformer where there's a huge magnetic field in low frequency ( 50 or 60 HZ )
) so i discharged the power come from the TV flyback transformer directly to L1 ( 87 Turns multi-stranded wire ) inside you have an ETBC where i take power from , if you short cut the AC input you still can take the power !!!! the charging speed is nearly constant acting as a power source



Comment