TransformerTest2
Hey Hitby
What do you think about syphoning off energy to a low voltage battery to use that power to loop with? I know Spark Gaps do things but this one does more things. Have you ever got into the Gray Tube?
Enclosed is a possible test but I am unsure where and how to connect the batteries other terminal.
Hey Hitby
What do you think about syphoning off energy to a low voltage battery to use that power to loop with? I know Spark Gaps do things but this one does more things. Have you ever got into the Gray Tube?
Enclosed is a possible test but I am unsure where and how to connect the batteries other terminal.

I can't bring anything up you don't know about
Can you imagine?
From the way my shop sits it would require that I remove somethings to setup a project that size, let alone running a fork truck up in there, planting pigs.
Your shop is a sweet deal for millions of small parts but I think you may have to make some space to bring the whole deal in doors. I never asked but maybe you have one of those pump up manual pallet jacks?






Comment