Lets go.
I have every intention of going back up to see Gerard very soon, I'm just in the process of moving over the next week or so. Sorry I haven't been active or responding to forum so busy with the move! If you guys want to head up there together I would be very excited to meet you all! I'm going to be experimenting with temperature responsive paint and thermocrystalline films to see if the temperature affect aft of the spark gap can be seen with those materials. I saw a video someone used a toy car that has some of that thermo-reactive paint and it showed a cold temperature change with Gerards setup. Now that stuff is just a novelty item and doesn't have much of a range. I found a company that makes industrial and experimental products in this area; they are sending me several samples for my experiment free of charge! Will be doing a video at some point with respect the the temperature experiments.
Originally posted by Hitby13kw
View Post
I have every intention of going back up to see Gerard very soon, I'm just in the process of moving over the next week or so. Sorry I haven't been active or responding to forum so busy with the move! If you guys want to head up there together I would be very excited to meet you all! I'm going to be experimenting with temperature responsive paint and thermocrystalline films to see if the temperature affect aft of the spark gap can be seen with those materials. I saw a video someone used a toy car that has some of that thermo-reactive paint and it showed a cold temperature change with Gerards setup. Now that stuff is just a novelty item and doesn't have much of a range. I found a company that makes industrial and experimental products in this area; they are sending me several samples for my experiment free of charge! Will be doing a video at some point with respect the the temperature experiments.

can even bring lots of test gear
(Gerard seems to be lacking in this area)
- But at the current time there are still several things to try with the equipment that is on hand. After doing every test I can think of, Then I would be prepared to either shake his hand in congratulation
or ask for guidance to find the error in my ways.


Good to hear you are gonna show your new motor build running. I am a show me sort of guy.
Comment