Bad record keeping
Hitby,
That was before I started or attempted to keep my experiments written down.
I've spent the entire AM trying to replicate the results. All I remember is the metal was oriented east and west, buried two inches down horizontally placed. And only one foot apart parallel to each other. I'm trying to find where I read about this.
Sorry,
wantomake
Hitby,
That was before I started or attempted to keep my experiments written down.

I've spent the entire AM trying to replicate the results. All I remember is the metal was oriented east and west, buried two inches down horizontally placed. And only one foot apart parallel to each other. I'm trying to find where I read about this.
Sorry,
wantomake

And any teenager could be given those courses and pass them with ease. The book smarts do not make you a mad scientist.
My High school physics and electronix classes from the 60's were building things such as TV sets without a single chip to work with.
And I told him it looks bad.
.
to bed long ago.
Comment