Mikey,
I think when Aaron mentions self oscillate he is meaning basically 'solid state' when referring to Bedini ssg's. As moving the trigger on the ssg and the higher resistance to make it "self oscillate" are the only difference between this oscillator and the wheeled ones. The wheeled ssgs are triggered by the magnet pass, where as the trigger will self trigger on the solid state version. Aln
I think when Aaron mentions self oscillate he is meaning basically 'solid state' when referring to Bedini ssg's. As moving the trigger on the ssg and the higher resistance to make it "self oscillate" are the only difference between this oscillator and the wheeled ones. The wheeled ssgs are triggered by the magnet pass, where as the trigger will self trigger on the solid state version. Aln


These small entries help to maintain the focus long enough to give me more time to grasp other concepts I had not thought of.
First picture BUT I am changing the transistors to a new number. no more MJL21194.
This Dump charges up to 90-100vdc giving me 100's of amps of inrush. I can run cool in summer heat all day long at 600-800 watts if I need to but I like 400-500 watts better. Because my BIG BATTERY needs time to charge.
Comment