This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LTSpice Simulation of Electronic Boost via the Isolation of Voltage & Current Sources

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It all make perfect sense. I hope will have time to check what you discovered carefully, yet I think what I'm trying to do is very similar in the DC impulse range. I try to isolate voltage and current The same beast I think with proper switching technic. Currently some personal duties are slowing me down however.Keep up good work.

    Comment


    • #17
      Beware

      Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      I bet you would like to see C.E.Ammann and his device

      Look here https://www.4shared.com/s/fvzPNGW0Qee
      That web page tried to co-opt my computer. I had to shut down my computer because the web page prevented me from closing my browser window.

      Malicious web page.

      Beware.
      Regards,

      VIDBID

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

        Ok.I cut the article from the whole newspaper page.

        P.S. I wish if somebody could find a whole picture somehow... we could see more details

        Comment


        • #19
          Denver Man Invents Generator That Takes Electricity From Air & Propels Automobile
          Believes He has Apparatus that will Revolutionize Power & Lighting & Gives it a Test on Streets of City
          Has an invention been made that will revolutionize the electrical world? Will the apparatus conceived by a Denver man light buildings, run automobiles, battleships, power plants by the unlimited supply of electricity in the air? Denver electrical experts say "yes", and the young inventor, C. Earl Ammann, Monday demonstrated his invention by attaching it to an old automobile and running it about the city.
          An atmospheric generator is the name of Ammann’s apparatus. It is a compact, cylindrical object with two small brass spheres protruding from the top. Inside, Ammann says, is an arrangement of steel wires and minerals, so fixed as to draw the electricity from the air, condense it and utilize it for driving power.
          The automobile which Ammann used for his demonstration Monday was the body and chassis of an electric vehicle. There are said to be no batteries in the car. It propelled itself with remarkable speed at the touch of the foot, climbed hills and glided through a maze of traffic under easy control.
          Careful To Conceal His Invention ~
          When asked by skeptical persons if he had a storage battery concealed inside of the power cylinder, Ammann said:
          "As badly as I would like to show the inside of my invention, I can’t, for I have not yet obtained the patent rights. It would be exposing the result of seven years of work to open the cylinder. I leave for Washington this week to obtain the patent rights. When I return I will gladly show everything and I can only say, wait until then and time will tell.
          "I have bucked every law of the textbooks to perfect the invention. It appears on the order of the wireless telephone but it is decidedly different, except that the electricity is derived from the air. It will run anywhere except under water.
          The automobile is only a simple test. The generator will light buildings, do away with steam turbines, and, in fact, propel any kind of engine motor".
          J. N. Davis, the proprietor of the Davis Electric Garage company, at 921 East 14th Avenue, and one of the oldest electrical men in Denver, made a thorough study of the generator.
          Electrical Man Has Faith In It ~
          "I believe that Mr. Ammann has at least made the invention which will revolutionize power", Mr. Davis said. "Of course, we don’t know what is inside of the generator and the inventor would be foolish to show us. We have long known that certain minerals exist, which if properly arranged together, would furnish power. That, in substance, according to the blueprints of the invention, is the basis of the whole thing.
          "If the generator has been perfected to the extent that it will propel an automobile, the rest of its work is assured. It will be the greatest invention of the age. The electricity obtained from the air, first passing through the generator, would be available for any use". So impressed was Mr. Davis that he offered the use of his building for Mr. Ammann’s headquarters. Ammann, who is but 28 years old, came to Denver from Spokane, Washington. He is an electrical engineer and lives at the Argonaut Hotel.
          Last edited by Turion; 10-16-2022, 05:54 AM.

          Comment

          Working...
          X