I applaud everyone who comes to this forum to learn and share.
My observation seems to indicate we have lots of "newbies" who are ether in such a rush to know everything or are just to lazy, to do the basic research for themselves or maybe don't know where to look
I understand wanting to know and the frustration of not knowing where to look for the information. I also know trying to read every post on this forum would and did drive me a little nuts (OK maybe more than a little)
Again my observation is that the veterans here have collectively hundreds of years of experience and research and have been willing to share, discuss and guide.
Maybe the veterans could start a beginners page for the main topics, this could include basic theory, general practices and safety concerns as well as links to associated readings. This may save everyone a lot of time and frustration.
I for one am a little worried about handing an HHO bomb or a Tessla coil to someone who doesn't know at least the basics and understands the dangers involved. Not only dangerous to them but damaging to the research efforts if were labeled as dangerous or possible terrorists due to the ignorance of a few individuals.
Just trying to solve a precieved problem and help those who come looking. Open to ideas
My observation seems to indicate we have lots of "newbies" who are ether in such a rush to know everything or are just to lazy, to do the basic research for themselves or maybe don't know where to look
I understand wanting to know and the frustration of not knowing where to look for the information. I also know trying to read every post on this forum would and did drive me a little nuts (OK maybe more than a little)
Again my observation is that the veterans here have collectively hundreds of years of experience and research and have been willing to share, discuss and guide.
Maybe the veterans could start a beginners page for the main topics, this could include basic theory, general practices and safety concerns as well as links to associated readings. This may save everyone a lot of time and frustration.
I for one am a little worried about handing an HHO bomb or a Tessla coil to someone who doesn't know at least the basics and understands the dangers involved. Not only dangerous to them but damaging to the research efforts if were labeled as dangerous or possible terrorists due to the ignorance of a few individuals.
Just trying to solve a precieved problem and help those who come looking. Open to ideas



Comment