This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resonance Effects For Everyone To Share

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bonjour Luc,

    Thanks for the news.
    We know your are very busy and involved in different research experiments, then of course you are not doing only one project at the same time; like many experimenters anyway, that the opportunity offered by garage tinking.

    But of course your work and tutorials on the LC resonance are very interresting, because you started with the minimum of material, and then it becomes very easy to understand.

    I'm sure you are also doing work with Aaron since he discovered the green radiant event on his Gray replication circuits

    You are all doing a very nice job, on so little budget, having to cover such a large field of investigation

    May God bless you all, and his angels help you.
    You are opening the way for a better world, where everybody will have an easier life and will understand that everything is possible to mankind if we ask for it, and if we work for it !

    I myself can't do any tinkering now, so I prefer to help buy some material to serious and smart and clever soul like you Luc. And more if one day I can. Hope you don't mind.

    God is light and love,
    keep on the good work !

    MDG

    Comment


    • Last edited by Aromaz; 02-11-2009, 02:56 AM.
      Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
        Bonjour Luc,

        Thanks for the news.
        We know your are very busy and involved in different research experiments, then of course you are not doing only one project at the same time; like many experimenters anyway, that the opportunity offered by garage tinking.

        But of course your work and tutorials on the LC resonance are very interresting, because you started with the minimum of material, and then it becomes very easy to understand.

        I'm sure you are also doing work with Aaron since he discovered the green radiant event on his Gray replication circuits

        You are all doing a very nice job, on so little budget, having to cover such a large field of investigation

        May God bless you all, and his angels help you.
        You are opening the way for a better world, where everybody will have an easier life and will understand that everything is possible to mankind if we ask for it, and if we work for it !

        I myself can't do any tinkering now, so I prefer to help buy some material to serious and smart and clever soul like you Luc. And more if one day I can. Hope you don't mind.

        God is light and love,
        keep on the good work !

        MDG
        Bonjour Stephen ,

        you are a great, and generous soul

        Thank you for your kind words, encouragement and one again a financial donation without me even asking.

        I trust by working together we will find the answers we are looking for.

        Luc

        Comment


        • Thank you Aromaz for taking the time to write so much great information.

          Yes, I am also now convinced that resonance alone will not give over unity. However as you state I do believe resonance to be the starting path to get to something bigger.

          So many test still to do but I feel we are getting closer every day.

          Thanks for sharing

          Luc

          Comment


          • The next step?

            @ gotoluc / Aromaz

            Check out the discussion here. :-)

            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

            Comment


            • You are right Luc,
              working together with selfless intentions will bring angels and good spirits to help us to get what we want, with God's blessing !

              We are not here to conquier the world but to learn and share for the love of God and his creatures

              Anyway keep up the good work,
              you all here are a beautiful example of generosity and positive human behaviors !

              I wish I could have hands on the stuff myself, because I also like to play with all this mysteries. But for now I'm traveling and doing something else.

              Bonne chance et merci,
              MDG

              Comment


              • Originally posted by stephenafreter View Post
                You are right Luc,
                working together with selfless intentions will bring angels and good spirits to help us to get what we want, with God's blessing !

                We are not here to conquier the world but to learn and share for the love of God and his creatures

                Anyway keep up the good work,
                you all here are a beautiful example of generosity and positive human behaviors !

                I wish I could have hands on the stuff myself, because I also like to play with all this mysteries. But for now I'm traveling and doing something else.

                Bonne chance et merci,
                MDG


                well said mate, God Bless

                -shlodo
                "If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it." - Albert Einstein


                http://www.youtube.com/user/dodoshlodo

                Comment


                • HOW did they do it

                  Could someone please explain for me - or point me to the exact method
                  they used? What experiments will do this - how to set the experiment up?

                  HOW did Tesla and others measure the oscilating frequency of the earth?
                  Sure we can not just keep on accepting they did it! Yet I can not find
                  any description of the experiments.

                  On the same, we can measure the natural oscilation (NO) in conductive material,
                  but how in the world can I measure the NO in a stone? Limesone, coral rock,
                  tree trunck?
                  Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

                  Comment


                  • LC resonance

                    Hello, I've been trying a little bit of this LC stuff out in my little spare time that I have. I wanted to attempt to shuttle the energy away from the primary coil along a tesla type secondary, just as in a tesla setup, but I've reached a block that I can't seem to see past.
                    The tesla impulse technology, transmission of electricity.. I'm assuming that he was making a resonant LC basically, where there were voltage nodes in the appropriate places, vice current nodes. I hear everyone throwing around the terms 1/4 wave and 1/2 wave.. but when I calculate, it seems a bit like I would have to make a huge coil to get the results I want.
                    For example, one setup I have is:
                    77.55 m wire (already a bit big), aircore coil, 4.2mH
                    for a 1/4 wave standing in that wire length I would need a frequency of 996.25 KHz. Which would mean that I would need to change my capacitance on the LC to 6.46 pF?
                    I am stumped, that just seems way to small of a capacitance to me.
                    Has anyone else messed around with this, starting from a given frequency, like 1/4 wave or 1/2 wave?
                    I am able to find other frequencies that shuttle some energy across the secondary, I can see it on my scope and it goes away when I get my hand around it.. but I don't think it's close to being the full effect at all..
                    Appreciate any word..

                    Marcel

                    Comment


                    • brusers,
                      Luc posted a great link a couple pages back on how to calculate the true resonant frequency for 1/4 wave resonance. Apparently standard equations dont hold true when working with 1/4 wave and you have to use maxwells original equations. If you didnt see it, here is the link luc posted.
                      Class Notes: Tesla Coils and the Failure of Lumped-Element Circuit Theory

                      Im not sure if anyone on this thread has actually used this equation yet, i would be interested to hear your results.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cody View Post
                        brusers,
                        Luc posted a great link a couple pages back on how to calculate the true resonant frequency for 1/4 wave resonance. Apparently standard equations dont hold true when working with 1/4 wave and you have to use maxwells original equations. If you didnt see it, here is the link luc posted.
                        Class Notes: Tesla Coils and the Failure of Lumped-Element Circuit Theory

                        Im not sure if anyone on this thread has actually used this equation yet, i would be interested to hear your results.
                        Hey cody,

                        I guess I did miss that, and to add to that, there was some information on that page I had also been missing.. or just flat out did not understand for some reason. Yes that was a help, I do appreciate the pointer.
                        I'll be sure to post anything interesting that I come across.
                        Thanks again,

                        Marcel

                        Comment


                        • Hi everyone,

                          just a quick update. I have not dropped the resonance research. It is still going on, I have been away from my lab to help a friend with some home renovations and that is done now.

                          Here is a scope shot of what my coil is capable of doing at this time, at resonance (see below) the green is the coil output (at no load) and the yellow short peek is the pulse which lasts only 1.6 micro second. As you can see the coil can give many extra kicks under the right conditions.

                          I know the coils extra pulses will be dampened somewhat once the coil is under load. This is just to show the direction I am working on at this time. Also keep in mind that this is using only the output of a 555 timer and getting this result.

                          I may need to build a mechanical switch to get the results that I'm hopping for.

                          Stay tuned.

                          Luc

                          Comment


                          • resonance at work

                            Luc
                            maybe you need to take this further, if you subject these magnets to vibrate within a coil, what would the outcome be ?
                            Marcos Dancing Magnets

                            these guys are coming at it from a different direction

                            http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Mag...0Amplifier.pdf
                            Last edited by braden; 03-31-2009, 12:39 PM. Reason: add to this

                            Comment


                            • Hey Luc and everyone else,
                              Just wanted to say I am still active on this as well. Actually I have shelved everything else I was doing, I think there is a lot of valuable studying to do here. I'm taking the direction of that fun with LC's video. I have a few different setups I've managed to put together. When Easter week comes I'll have some time off of school I can sit in my lab and play with the scopes and generators. I'll be sure to post anything interesting. Well it's all interesting, I'll post any good results..

                              Comment


                              • Thanks for your post brusers

                                Looking forward in your findings.

                                Luc

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X