OK, this is the simple explanation of Avramenkov, Zaev, Strebkov circuit. I don't really have much time to explain everything all over again. You can also change diodes for DPDT switch with the same effect. Of course the system is lossy as is the Avramenko circuit with diodes. However "classical" Avramenko circuit don't have much to do with Stiffler's work. Stiffler's circuit use single wire transmission in resonance and stroung coupling with earth ground. While his circuit appears the same its operation is significantly different. BTW- this is basic electrostatics found in any textbook. It is even not so hard to calculate exact current flowing although I wish I had more free time to do so. That being said I hope this settles it once and for all. 


... it really makes it difficult to see the real result. That's why I first used the relay!!! but frequency is so limited and this effect is best at high frequency.
... I think I'll invite .99 to see what his explanation is on all this.
You've entered a whole different field of research here; electrostatics.
ya think a black hole may occur
Comment