Introduction
I'm creating this topic in the forums as a way to express some of my ideas/opinions/knowledge. I will do my best to keep these ideas within the "Renewable Energy" forums context. This isn't really a dedication or anything, I'll just post things here when I feel like it, so people can look at the ideas and think of it what they will. So don't expect this topic to have posts coming from me almost every day.
I'm creating this topic in the forums as a way to express some of my ideas/opinions/knowledge. I will do my best to keep these ideas within the "Renewable Energy" forums context. This isn't really a dedication or anything, I'll just post things here when I feel like it, so people can look at the ideas and think of it what they will. So don't expect this topic to have posts coming from me almost every day.




Comment