This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Providing Energy To Remote Locations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Providing Energy To Remote Locations

    I wonder? Could the concept of "Quantum Entanglement" be used in the transmission of energy from Point (A) to Point (B), Instantaneously without loss?

    Maybe a first test would be for the cell phone companies to provide the energy for the cell phone along with the information signal and be able to charge for both the information and the device source energy and we could say goodbye to the problematical battery.

    Would this be a good thing? Is this indeed a science fiction vision or is this maybe an opportunity?

    This is not the average subject, so if you have no knowledge of what you speak, please speak elsewhere.

    The symbiotic and mutualism that exists in the energy lattice that allows photons to traverse dimensions and transport information.

    The ability to charge two independent batteries and provide energy to power 24 LED's in the process.
    Last edited by DrStiffler; 05-25-2011, 07:45 PM.

  • #2
    member nenadilic84 posted here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post73488
    about this video: Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson
    Which does speak of instantaneous energy transmission without losses

    I post this in effort to support this thread and not to oppose your ideas ..
    I hope I have not offended some how ..
    I saw the relationship between the words you used and the words
    heard in the video... that's all I know of it.

    Trying to help.
    randy
    Remember to be kind to your mind ...
    Tesla quoting Buddha: "Ignorance is the greatest evil in the world."

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol

      Originally posted by Vortex View Post
      member nenadilic84 posted here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post73488
      about this video: Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson
      Which does speak of instantaneous energy transmission without losses

      I post this in effort to support this thread and not to oppose your ideas ..
      I hope I have not offended some how ..
      I saw the relationship between the words you used and the words
      heard in the video... that's all I know of it.

      Trying to help.
      randy
      I thought to post that video series here too. I was thinking, 'i know who might understand all the ham radio lingo... I wonder if he'll be pissed at the tesla references though'

      With the greatest respect,

      Love and light
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

      Comment

      Working...
      X