Hey, be nice!
That's been postulated in the past, as well. Also that the contents may have been radioactive (gold shielding would work, but it would be H-E-A-V-Y!.) In the "Ark as Capacitor" hypothesis, we presume that it was electrostatically charged by friction either by the wind-blown drapes, in the tabernacle, or under its travelling-cover (I think this was badger-skin, but I didn't check, so don't quote me...).
That's been postulated in the past, as well. Also that the contents may have been radioactive (gold shielding would work, but it would be H-E-A-V-Y!.) In the "Ark as Capacitor" hypothesis, we presume that it was electrostatically charged by friction either by the wind-blown drapes, in the tabernacle, or under its travelling-cover (I think this was badger-skin, but I didn't check, so don't quote me...).


which, again, is fodder for a different forum.
. That being said, Hutchinson's ark looks cool as hell (not so impressed with the brass-eagles as cheribum!) -- especially when there is discharge between the cheribum. But the original Ark didn't have Tesla coils in it. Nope. Didn't.
Comment