Einstein's theories have apparently changed the understanding of the universe but in fact they have done nothing for the real world and are completely illogical from almost every standpoint. It's very shocking but at least they have been questioned for once.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Einstein was not who you thought he was
Collapse
X
-
Thats funny at best.
The the last time I checked the theory he put out on time and it variation based on distance were the bases for the math used in the clocks of every GPS satellite and unit. If his theories had not been available at the time GPS was developed they would have had a hurdle to figure the time difference over a certain amount of distance. AND this was noted by the engineer's that developed GPS.
I would figure the better the theory the longer it would take to be substantiated through physical and practical means.
Maybe the true question should be, Is a blog the best way to get an education, LOL
Have fun in your quest
MattLast edited by Matthew Jones; 02-27-2010, 12:05 PM.
-
Matthew Jones, how does it feel like to blindly accept theories as fact and follow the herd like a sheep? You are residing on the wrong forum.
Einsteins theories which were largely plagiarized and based on false postulates are WRONG, at best they are crude approximations of reality at worst they have become a religion to physicist, whoever dares to question them will be damned...even if it was Einstein himself at his old age.
There's a mountain of books that show alternative theories, some simpler and more logical that can give the known constants from gravity to even the mass of particles. In the end it depends on the political atmosphere of this so called "scientific" community to chose a theory and start worshiping it like a god. Oh the irony.
Usually I don't waste my time on these kind of threads because most of the time a lot of words are waisted without leading to anyhere. But sometimes you have to step in to stop the ignorance.
I'd rather do some useful experiments than sit down and debate about the greed and corruption of the science-politic-economic mess this field has become. Do your own experiments and discover your own truth. That's what this forum is about to me.Last edited by broli; 02-27-2010, 03:08 PM.
Comment
-
@Matthew
So you're saying the greatest achievement in human thought resulted in the tweaking of some clocks on some satellites, very impressive... the actual cause of which happens to be an entirely different phenomenon.
@Broli
Thanks for your wisdom. Its rare and refreshing to see someone as an experimenter and researcher that has a clear, rational mind that is not influenced by the masses.
Comment
-
DePalma
DePalma's 2 ball experiment disproved Einstein. There have been plenty
of others that but is one of the simplest experiments.Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami
Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com
Comment
-
Y'all are funny. I pointed one thing that is a FACT and now I am the enemy.
LOLMatthew Jones, how does it feel like to blindly accept theories as fact and follow the herd like a sheep?
I make my own power, I am about to start growing my own food. I own everything I have, NOT via the bank mind you. I have enough land to support my family and friends in their endeavors. Soon the meat will be on the hoof or in the yard
I have 2 working solid energy conservation devices that are growing daily.
And tell ya the truth I don't have a clue about Einstiens theories. Goofball just said nothing practical ever came out of them.
The GPS was one example in which Einsteins theories aided the engineer or at least that was his claim.
So while were on the subject of "Who or what belongs in this Forum". Does this have anything to do with Free Energy, or Conservation of Energy?
NO!!
Does it do any good to point this out and waste space?
NO!!
Is the your truth any better than mine?
NO!!
So whats the point? Who gives a rats a$$ about the flaws of academia and the historical flaws in science. Especially now when just about any idiot can write a blog full of uncheckable facts, and Undefendable accusations and every body and there mother jumps on the band wagon to spread it and claim truth and greater insight.
Please, stop being a fool and contribute to the solution. Talk is cheap.
I'm done with it
Matt
Comment
-
I agree that's why I dislike contributing to these kind of threads. At least you seem to have put a lot of work at decoupling yourself from this mad society for that I would like to apologize for my abruptness.Originally posted by Matthew Jones View PostPlease, stop being a fool and contribute to the solution. Talk is cheap.
Matt
We need cooperate in order succeed not fight.
Comment
-
Hi folks, could not pass this up. You said Matthew Jones
So you have enough land and do you have to pay a property tax, if so, you do not own it. It's simple really, when another souled human being claims authority over another, eventually the world turns into what we got. Any truth (perspective) what so ever belongs on this forum because it and us all are inter related, hint hint. I myself have no enemies, for i see now that we are all from and of the same source playing a game of, can i remember who i am and thus so called enemies can help to awaken people to the one truth. What i do to another, i do to myself. Simplicity, and fully relevant to free energy or as i like to call it excess energy. As for Albert, i have no opinion.I own everything I have, NOT via the bank mind you.
peace love light
Tyson
Comment
-
Einstein
when einstein announced his theories, chiefly that gravity is a warping of space-time, tesla laughed, and said the aether would reassert equilibrium immediately if space ever became warped.
I do not believe einstein was correct. I believe categorically that he was either deeply insane or a snake-oil salesman, selling the death of dreams.
If you believe in einstein's teachings, you would not have built what I built, and get ou.
I am having polony sandwiches for lunch. I tell you all this because I feel it is more interesting than any advocacy on the part of einstein.
Love and light to all.Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.
Comment
-
That would be better if you could point out the place you found that at.when Einstein announced his theories, chiefly that gravity is a warping of space-time, Tesla laughed, and said the aether would reassert equilibrium immediately if space ever became warped.
So what was curved space? The babbling of a mad man. The aether has not changed that. Is it not curved. Because I checked, there has been substantial proof collected to reinforce the theory.
And anybody who believes in curved space what are they? Mindless fools
Bearden uses curved space in his theories, he references non other than Einstein. So whats Bearden's deal.
Its just amazing. No Credentials, No Reference, No Proof to the contrary yet you people feel good enough about yourself and your extensive educations to throw everything to wind because it sounds good when you write it. Or of course there is the Blog Educational Material. LOL
Which ya'll seem to reference alot.
Like I said I don't know whether he told the truth or not. Don't much care but knowing what I know I would not attack his theories. Anybodies for that matter. Well except for y'all Most of your nonsense warrant some laughter and a good joke.
LOL
Matt
Comment
-
Hello
We can not say everything Einstein was saying was false, and neither we can say the other way, the simple fact is there is truth in everything, and the ego is what makes the truth get blurry. Einstein was simply a scientist, with a theory that rejected the Aether at first (He was calling it the curved space-time) and I think that is why the powers that be brought him to the top, almost like, putting more emphasise on Edison, to hide Tesla. I believe that they needed a scientist and they found Einstein, but Einstein changed his theories later, and I think that he accepted the existence of an Aether.
Do you know what they did to Wilhelm Reich, because he was talking about Orgone, or the Aether, and stating that our body works with it. He was talking about things that people were not ready for.
And of course I liked to insist that owning stuff is an illusion, nothing can be owned, everything exists and everything serves you, whether you own it or not. This is what the Aether is all about. It is about unification of the observer and the observed.
Elias
Comment
-
It is not generally good to write with no credentials etc, but it can be done if the theories spoken about are an affront to basic human logic. We don't use curved space to help us solve day-to-day physical challenges. Curved space can't even exist since space is a vacuum. We use it to describe things we can't even go and physically measure.
Bearden is the most famous of all nebulous talkers. He constantly rants about scalar technologies, time reversal etc without defining his terminologies even once! The only time his work becomes useful is if it is published with some of Bedini's work or Tesla's work.
As far as Einstein is concerned I feel that deep down he was a wise man because he was very intelligent, philosophically speaking. This leads me to the conclusion that he was possibly politically motivated in his scientific findings.
Comment
-
The proof is in the experiments I've performed. Use google if you want references for a quote.Originally posted by Matthew Jones View PostThat would be better if you could point out the place you found that at.
So what was curved space? The babbling of a mad man. The aether has not changed that. Is it not curved. Because I checked, there has been substantial proof collected to reinforce the theory.
And anybody who believes in curved space what are they? Mindless fools
Bearden uses curved space in his theories, he references non other than Einstein. So whats Bearden's deal.
Its just amazing. No Credentials, No Reference, No Proof to the contrary yet you people feel good enough about yourself and your extensive educations to throw everything to wind because it sounds good when you write it. Or of course there is the Blog Educational Material. LOL
Which ya'll seem to reference alot.
Like I said I don't know whether he told the truth or not. Don't much care but knowing what I know I would not attack his theories. Anybodies for that matter. Well except for y'all Most of your nonsense warrant some laughter and a good joke.
LOL
Matt
Use your hands if you want to tie your shoelaces.
I may not have 'credentials' but I have a working theory, and batteries that charge themselves based on that theory.
I've been a member of this forum for over a year, perhaps two. I've achieved overunity, and posted the results, schematics, etc free of charge on youtube. It's been replicated by 5 people I know of around the world.
Go pluck yourself. Pluck this forum.Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.
Comment
-
Einstein
Here is my DePalma reference:
SpiningBall(Understanding)
I reference Einstein sometimes because he is correct, sometimes.
His opinions hold up only under certain parameters and under others,
they don't even apply. I'm not posting a reference for my "opinion."
Bottom line is that they obviously aren't laws and that is why they
are called theories of __________. But the general mass majority
that knows how to spell physics discuss Einstein like holy gospel,
which is is not. Just like Evolution or Big Bang (theories).
Tesla isn't the gospel either, but Tesla's viewpoint allows things to be
built things that violate what Einstein talked about so that has to
count for something.
I personally think Einstein opened a lot of minds and of course what
he contributed was used by others to lock people into a religion.
Times and understanding have changed beyond what he was about
and I don't want to discount his contribution. But we certainly have
moved on.Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami
Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com
Comment
-
Sometimes ....
One of those times
This article is part of Nature's premium content.
Published online 17 February 2010 | Nature 463, 862 (2010) | doi:10.1038/463862a
News
General relativity tested on a tabletop
Atomic-clock experiment pins down accuracy of fundamental gravity measurement.
Eric Hand
By measuring a spectacularly small difference in the ticks of two quantum clocks, physicists have proven a pillar of Albert Einstein's theory of gravity to be on firmer footing than ever before.
The experiment is the latest in a series of tests in which scientists have scrutinized one of Einstein's more profound predictions: that clocks in stronger gravitational fields run more slowly.
Access : General relativity tested on a tabletop : Nature News
Comment

Comment