Originally posted by Raui
View Post
I want to get 220VDC. For that I'm doing a square wave pulse generator with a 555. The output is 55 Hz. Then, with that output I connect a transformer (9vdc 0.3ah to 220vac 50-60hz), and then I have to put the spark + capacitors like in the hairpin.
The barrier I found is that the transformer output is 0 volts
In the pin 3 of the 555 oscillator, I'm using a 470 ohm resistor and a transistor bd138. When I measure the output with a multimeter, it's 3VDC.
I'm using a 12V battery. If I remove the resistor+transistor, the output is 12VDC 55HZ square wave and the light bulb (12v 0.3ah) lights up. I need very few about electronics. Maybe I've choosen the wrong transistor?
Originally posted by boguslaw
View Post

Surely radiant energy need to be magnified, but how create radiant instead of electromagnetic ? Do you think that two capacitors circuit is enough to generate radiant ? Maybe it rather generate RF electromagnetic waves ?
Comment