This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combining radiant output, 0.2 + 0.2 = 1.5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
    Something better than MJL? wow.

    How about diode? Have you ever compare diode? not from spec but from bench / output current test?
    Still the MJLs, but when I made that video, two of the twelve transistors were fried so it wasn't operating at its best.

    Haven't compared the diodes... I only use the UF4007 diodes based on their spec...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
      Still the MJLs, but when I made that video, two of the twelve transistors were fried so it wasn't operating at its best.

      Haven't compared the diodes... I only use the UF4007 diodes based on their spec...
      I see, look forward for your result

      It seems my circuit do not differ transistor at all, the TIP31C version ($0.15 each) perform just as good as my KSC5027. Make me wonder if the output really is radiant...

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
        Still the MJLs, but when I made that video, two of the twelve transistors were fried so it wasn't operating at its best.

        Haven't compared the diodes... I only use the UF4007 diodes based on their spec...
        I see, look forward for your result

        It seems my circuit do not differ transistor at all, the TIP31C version ($0.15 each) perform just as good as my KSC5027. Make me wonder if the output really is radiant...

        Comment


        • #49
          Video with corrected circuit
          YouTube - Cheap sting oscillator + circuit correction

          battery charging another battery
          YouTube - COP = 69% battery charging battery

          Changing the resistor value can change efficiency. I hope everyone with two amp meter can find better resistor value. Or anyone prefer to donate me $5 ?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
            This is the correct diagram for my circuit. This one use cheap TIP31C & TIP32C, 200mA at 10V version.
            Can anybody describe how this oscilator works. It does not make sense to me. I just cannot see how any positive voltage get through the pnp to switch the base of the npn

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by nvisser View Post
              Can anybody describe how this oscilator works. It does not make sense to me. I just cannot see how any positive voltage get through the pnp to switch the base of the npn
              Thanks for pointing mistakes in my diagram . I post wrong diagram for a year without anyone notice....


              It do not make sense for me too. I redraw my falstad simulation according to the actual implementation, it no longer able to simulate it .


              I tried using the "proper" way and it end up double the input current. The circuit will also work even if the secondary is shorted. I short the secondary of mine when not being used for CFL lighter (used as charger). less shock hazzard .

              So far I am only using cheap PNP, I wonder if this circuit work with MOSFET too....
              Last edited by sucahyo; 05-18-2010, 02:26 AM.

              Comment


              • #52
                Showing sting oscillator source & charged being swapped alternately on each 30 seconds.

                Not overunity, but the battery receive most of the output back.

                YouTube - chargingfix

                Comment


                • #53
                  YouTube - 3V battery charging 12V battery

                  Playing around:
                  Last edited by sucahyo; 05-21-2010, 06:03 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    YouTube - 1000V sting oscillator - one diode version
                    Last edited by sucahyo; 05-21-2010, 09:22 AM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X