This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Its Still Climbing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And Its Still Climbing

    I dont know what to call my device yet. A different hybrid Bedini - Tesla generator coil?

    Anyway I had to shut it off at 440 volts DC else I would have smoked the 450volt rated rectifier cap I used. WHERE THE LIMIT IS I DONT KNOW YET. THE VOLTAGE KEEPS SPIRALING UPWARDS

    YouTube - AND ITS STILL CLIMBING

    Tom Ferko

  • #2
    Name.

    @Magnetman12003,

    I would call it a: "Hi Speed Permanent Magnet Pulse Motor Rotor Alternator". I have several questions if you please; What's happening to the ratio of battery charge on the primary to the charge on the charge battery, after you feed the bemf and flux coil output back? Is it going up, staying steady, or droping? Are you gaining, that's the question?

    Also, are the r.p.m's holding as the voltage continues to climb?
    Last edited by synchro; 07-31-2010, 03:32 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      What's the peak voltage of the charging waveform?

      The cap voltage will never exceed this..

      Comment


      • #4
        Is that the output being collected in a capacitor?

        Mine can reach 800V with 250V cap.
        YouTube - Sting Oscillator + MJT voltage with load

        If your cap is ceramic, I think it can take punishment.

        If electrolytic, it may explode nastily.

        Comment

        Working...
        X