hho
Farmhand and others !
Look these pictures :
I met this man last summer and shot this pictures in front of his house,
he got a lot of experience with hho cells making and he made some
great improvements in developing these cells, and when i was leaving his
town which i had visited just to see him, i told him that i was intending
to visit him again after i finish all hho electronics and maybe make my
own cell too...
So, what do you think about opening another hho thread to think this
whole stuff through and maybe get some help from other hho
enthusiasts ?
I would like to hear Gregs opinion about this too !
And if hho is somehow forbidden or patented term we could use H2O,
caouse HHO is nothing else but other way to say or designate H2O !
Did you know that ?
Cheers !
Farmhand and others !
Look these pictures :
I met this man last summer and shot this pictures in front of his house,
he got a lot of experience with hho cells making and he made some
great improvements in developing these cells, and when i was leaving his
town which i had visited just to see him, i told him that i was intending
to visit him again after i finish all hho electronics and maybe make my
own cell too...
So, what do you think about opening another hho thread to think this
whole stuff through and maybe get some help from other hho
enthusiasts ?
I would like to hear Gregs opinion about this too !
And if hho is somehow forbidden or patented term we could use H2O,
caouse HHO is nothing else but other way to say or designate H2O !
Did you know that ?
Cheers !

What is your intent with it ? I'm a little confused by that.
By the way headache is still bad, musta cruched my neck driving in the city traffic, looking to and fro
. Still haven't restarted winding yet. I'll be OK later.

It's really annoying. I have to stop trying because I keep losing count and I dont wan't to keep doing this-
I might need to buy a book or find a good internet source of info. I've done some very simple code editing with FPS video game missions and stuff, couldn't even say what kind, I just learned what I needed to, to make stuff happen.
But I think I can learn it a bit maybe, this one is very inexpensive.
I am feeling as guys on Pitcairn
Comment