I've been trying to conduct some experiments as outlined for the SSG and other variants, and when it comes to discharging (or charging for that matter) a battery, and trying to stay reasonable scientific about it... one needs to stop charge and stop discharge at certain voltages. Yet the circuits i test are of course, manual operation type devices.
So...
Can you make an alarm from an op amp like the LM324AN?
Or would you need a comparator? Does anyone have a simple circuit that will sound a buzzer or eminate sound from a speaker at a detected voltage? If I made one device and used it, for all tests, it's own consumption could then be negated, as it would be used in all tests.
So...
Can you make an alarm from an op amp like the LM324AN?
Or would you need a comparator? Does anyone have a simple circuit that will sound a buzzer or eminate sound from a speaker at a detected voltage? If I made one device and used it, for all tests, it's own consumption could then be negated, as it would be used in all tests.

Comment