This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Steven E. Jones JT Variation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Schematic

    Hi guys is there a schematic so that we can replicate this circuit?
    Thanks

    Comment


    • #62
      Hi Guruji/ALL

      Please try the heat measurement if you consider this

      Background parts and suggestions here
      1. PhysicsProf Steven E. Jones circuit shows 8x overunity ?

      2. Circuit sj1. Terse and Technical only.

      Circuits

      ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

      Torroid winding

      Host your images online with an easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.


      Scope/Info

      ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

      Comment


      • #63
        Hi Ashtweth did you try this circuit?
        Thanks

        Comment


        • #64
          There are dozens of FLEET prototypes showing OU already.

          Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          Hi Ashtweth did you try this circuit?
          Thanks
          Please check out the thread at overunityresearch.com first started by Prof. Steven Jones at the beginning of 2011.

          Lawrence Tseung sent a Prototype to test... any comments?

          The FLEET prototypes are Multiple LCR resonance circuits. Such resonance circuits can bring-in the electron motion energy of the orbiting electrons. Prof. Jones focused on the experimental aspects and have done much to confirm the theory.

          Praise the Lord

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Guruji View Post
            Hi Ashtweth did you try this circuit?
            Thanks
            Hi Guruji/ALL

            Are building the Docs caloric meter for it ATM, have ordered the parts will make a video when done .

            Ash

            Comment


            • #66
              Guys:
              I don't have a scope, nor do I want one, so, I have been working on these BWJT circuits to test for the self-running effect, by just seeing how long they will run on a single AA battery. Simple enough?
              I've built several test units using different coils, but the same trans. KN2222A, and 103 cap, different trim pots from 2 to 5 k, all connected to a single AA type of rechargeable battery of the same exact kind, but using no resistors at all in these newer circuits, and only one white led.
              All the different units discharge the battery within two days time, or less. There are some that will continue to very dimly light the led, but to no useful purpose. The point is that the battery is not being charged to the degree that it is being discharged. Of course using the best high perm (10.000) ferrite cores would help. The led on all my devices are still blindingly bright to begin with.
              I do see some hope as well as some anomalies with these circuits, but not like what I expected, as yet.

              Kooler's video shows two BWJT, they were both running for 5 months nonstop. That is what I'm working on now. He did mention to me about the "special diodes", which I have not tried yet. Those specially treated (baked) diodes may make all the difference, as otherwise I only see these as efficient circuits, only, but no cigar. Or I just haven't hit on the magic part, yet.
              These low mA draw circuits do not work well when connected to my cement cells as a source, as I was hoping they would. They seam to take more than they give, but they do work ok, but not amazing using batteries.
              I would like to see something like what Kooler has done now with his BWJT, with 70 brightly lit leds running off of one AA battery, for a long time. Not just using one red led. That would be proof enough for me.
              Even the heat test would not convince me, but simply having a real self-runner would. I'm still working on it...
              NickZ
              Last edited by NickZ; 07-23-2011, 03:42 PM.

              Comment


              • #67
                replication from India

                [quote]
                respected sir,

                I am an engineering student in final year of branch electronics in RGPV university at BHOPAL in INDIA.
                I have been working on overunity designs especially on oscillators which might show the effect of cop>1,
                and I believe it is true that these joule thief designs or even simple Hartley oscillators with bifilar or trifilar coils can produce more excess energy..
                and yes the excess energy is measurable in a good quality oscilloscope,
                sir I had worked on several different designs and even now I cannot conclude that from where this energy is actually coming from???
                I had studied many different books from john bedini, tom Bearden , dr.peter lindermann,and even 50 years old book from Russian MIL-publisher on oscillators and spark gap charging....
                I had recently watched this videos on YouTube--

                YouTube - ‪Physicist Steven E. Jones shows overunity circuit and measurements (2 of 2)‬‏[/b]

                Comment


                • #68
                  Hi folks, well to offer one of my observations with this circuit, the input current reduces when output is loaded, for whatever that is worth. oh and it seems load dependent.
                  Though I have seen some joule thief setups with the right combination's do the same thing.
                  peace love light
                  tyson

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    SkyWatcher:
                    Good to hear from you. I'm still playing around with the BwJt, and I've come across an interesting observation with my Hartley circuits pictured previously: When I place an inductor between the C and the B of the transistor, the led light gets much brighter, twice as bright. The inductor even puts out some small sparks showing some current too. But the catch is that it will create more draw on the battery, but the light intensity is much more important to me than to economize on the battery draw by having a weaker intensity light. The trick is to have the higher light intensity and small draw, too. Without the inductor the best led light intensity is only half as bright as with it in place, especially when the battery is only partly full.
                    This reminds me when we were trying out different coils and core sizes on the regular and secondary type Jtc. Seams that many different cores will also work with these Hartley circuits too, but which ones give the best bang for the buck???
                    I don't see how the other guys are getting super low draws in the microamps. If that were the case then the battery would last almost forever. So, How Long do the batteries last in Stevens circuits???
                    If anyone is getting weeks or months use, 24/7, out of a small single AA battery or cell, I'd sure be interested in hearing about it.
                    NickZ

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by ltseung888 View Post
                      respected sir,

                      I am an engineering student in final year of branch electronics in RGPV university at BHOPAL in INDIA.
                      I have been working on overunity designs especially on oscillators which might show the effect of cop>1,
                      and I believe it is true that these joule thief designs or even simple Hartley oscillators with bifilar or trifilar coils can produce more excess energy..
                      and yes the excess energy is measurable in a good quality oscilloscope,
                      Dear shubham tiwari,

                      I am glad that you are doing experiments similar to that of FLEET and Prof. Steven Jones. My understanding of the energy source is:

                      1. Two or more tuning forks at resonance can sound louder and longer than striking a single one alone. The extra energy comes from the kinetic energy of the air molecules. Such energy can be brought-in at resonance.

                      2. Multiple LCR circuits at resonance with the physical layout can bring-in the magnetic (electron motion energy) of the orbiting electrons. Hunting for resonance is the key.

                      You have access to at least two good oscilloscopes at the University. Use one to measure Input Power and another one to measure Output Power. The waveforms will tell you much. At or near resonance, the Output Power Waveforms may become sine waves. Or the Output Power Waveforms may become standing waves. The Pulsing Source can be a signal generator, a Joule Thief or something similar.

                      At the correct resonance condition, the pulsing source can be taken away. Energy can still be brought-in from the surrounding as seen in the Steven Mark TPU videos.

                      Please continue along this line of research and share your results.

                      Praise the Lord.


                      Lawrence Tseung
                      Director,
                      Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation (Hong Kong)
                      Last edited by ltseung888; 06-18-2011, 11:45 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                        SkyWatcher:
                        Good to hear from you. I'm still playing around with the BwJt, and I've come across an interesting observation with my Hartley circuits pictured previously: When I place an inductor between the C and the B of the transistor, the led light gets much brighter, twice as bright. The inductor even puts out some small sparks showing some current too. But the catch is that it will create more draw on the battery, but the light intensity is much more important to me than to economize on the battery draw by having a weaker intensity light. The trick is to have the higher light intensity and small draw, too. Without the inductor the best led light intensity is only half as bright as with it in place, especially when the battery is only partly full.
                        This reminds me when we were trying out different coils and core sizes on the regular and secondary type Jtc. Seams that many different cores will also work with these Hartley circuits too, but which ones give the best bang for the buck???
                        I don't see how the other guys are getting super low draws in the microamps. If that were the case then the battery would last almost forever. So, How Long do the batteries last in Stevens circuits???
                        If anyone is getting weeks or months use, 24/7, out of a small single AA battery or cell, I'd sure be interested in hearing about it.
                        NickZ

                        Just curious,
                        I have not read the JT threads much and do not know if you already shared this. Have you tried charging various batteries/caps rather than closing the loop right off the bat?

                        I wonder w/ these little ckts that are putting out such small amounts of this type of energy, I wonder if the impedance of the battery comes into play, those AA's might be impeding our efforts. I know w/ the Window Motor at low voltages, it makes a big difference if I collect the energy into a low impedance devise, before attempting to return it.

                        what you mentioned about Kooler's vid sounds interesting, just found it 3.8 Micro Amps - LED's will run on nothing eh. I remember those vids now during the Joule Ringer era. thanks.

                        Patrick

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Minoly:
                          I have charged different batteries and capacitors with the charge from my cement cells. These cells can charge lead acid batteries, actually any type of cap or batteries, up to their their needed voltage, like 4 volts, 6, or 9 volts, but the current that they charge to tops out at 65 mA. As I can't get my cells to add up in current, even when connecting several of them in parallel. They can be connected in series and the above voltages can be reached, and used to charge other caps and/or batteries. That type of charge seams to last longer than a normal charge.
                          As a source of power, the combination of both cement cells and lead acid batteries works best for me so far. As one is perpetually charging the other. Unfortunately the current output is still limited, so, I'm still working on that to improve on it. Any ideas are welcome.
                          NZ

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                            Minoly:
                            I have charged different batteries and capacitors with the charge from my cement cells. These cells can charge lead acid batteries, actually any type of cap or batteries, up to their their needed voltage, like 4 volts, 6, or 9 volts, but the current that they charge to tops out at 65 mA. As I can't get my cells to add up in current, even when connecting several of them in parallel. They can be connected in series and the above voltages can be reached, and used to charge other caps and/or batteries. That type of charge seams to last longer than a normal charge.
                            As a source of power, the combination of both cement cells and lead acid batteries works best for me so far. As one is perpetually charging the other. Unfortunately the current output is still limited, so, I'm still working on that to improve on it. Any ideas are welcome.
                            NZ

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Minoly:
                              You may be right. That is why I use the lead-acid batteries for storage of the pulses. John Bedini also uses lead acid type batteries for his projects.
                              The capacitors can soak up the energy a bit better, but in order to see a longer lasting output from them, you need to use expensive high farad caps. So, I've also tried to make I own caps for this purpose, similar to a leaden jar. I got zapped so hard that it made me throw the device across the room.
                              But, I think that the best way is for the caps to transfer the pulses to a battery, and you one can draw off of the battery. This is what I'm working on now.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Guys some progress on the caloric meter still waiting for JT parts, have the script for the heater OU measurement as a future standard.

                                ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
                                ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


                                Ash

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X