This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pulsing oscillators with cop>1 ?& can this excess energy be utilised?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pulsing oscillators with cop>1 ?& can this excess energy be utilised?

    I am an engineering student in final year of branch electronics in RGPV university at BHOPAL in INDIA.
    I have been working on overunity designs especially on oscillators which might show the effect of cop>1,
    and I believe it is true that these joule thief designs or even simple Hartley oscillators with bifilar or trifilar coils can produce more excess energy..
    and yes the excess energy is measurable in a good quality oscilloscope,
    sir I had worked on several different designs and even now I cannot conclude that from where this energy is actually coming from???
    I had studied many different books from john bedini, tom Bearden , dr.peter lindermann,and even 50 years old book from Russian MIL-publisher on oscillators and spark gap charging....
    I had recently watched this videos on YouTube--

    YouTube - ‪Physicist Steven E. Jones shows overunity circuit and measurements (2 of 2)‬‏
    Attached Files

  • #2
    the type of coils and capacitors to be used with this setup..

    the coils should be air core with large diameter and with a center hole so that it can also be made an metal or ferrite core if required...also the capacitor should be high capacity and high quality type super capacitor from Maxwell..
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shubhamforme View Post
      [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]I had worked on several different designs and even now I cannot conclude that from where this energy is actually coming from???
      One widely held theory is that air, or space contains billions of charged
      particles which jump into existance and then decay back. During that
      split second in existance, the + charged and - charged particles can
      be sucked into an electrical circuit. Have a look at this:


      and then go on the main book which is:


      Paul-R

      Comment

      Working...
      X