This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My economic and energy solution

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I haven't forgotten this subject. I'm just super busy. I have some reading I want to post. Here is one of them...

    The Federalist Papers

    And a basic description of what the papers are. (Note: I am not promoting this book, but wanted ot give you a video that summarizes the papers.)

    Federalist Papers in Modern English - YouTube

    Comment


    • #17
      Ok guys,

      Here is a proposal for you. My wife had a History paper due and the subject was rather fitting. I helped her with it and think you guys might want to read it. This is where I currently think we should start.

      Note: It assumes that you know the difference between a Republic and a Democracy. If you don't, Watch this YouTube.
      Attached Files

      Comment

      Working...
      X