This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Health study

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Health study

    I read many times about the physical effects perceived by Tesla when studying high-voltage high energy discharges and dealing with that radiant field, or electrostatic, or scalar waves, or wireless energy, etc. If my understanding is correct, that flux of energy can't be shielded by anything and it is felt by human body like a pressure or stings.

    So my question is: does anyone know about any SCIENTIFIC study concerning the impact of those waves/energy over living bodies ? Is there any guarantee that our health won't be affected if we will have in our homes or cars devices based on Tesla, Smith, Kapanadze, Mark technology?

    Maybe we are playing with fire and could develop health issues, like cancer or radiation illness... or glowing like a xmas tree, see that russian scientist "suicided" on the pavement.

  • #2
    Originally posted by masster View Post
    I read many times about the physical effects perceived by Tesla when studying high-voltage high energy discharges and dealing with that radiant field, or electrostatic, or scalar waves, or wireless energy, etc. If my understanding is correct, that flux of energy can't be shielded by anything and it is felt by human body like a pressure or stings.

    So my question is: does anyone know about any SCIENTIFIC study concerning the impact of those waves/energy over living bodies ? Is there any guarantee that our health won't be affected if we will have in our homes or cars devices based on Tesla, Smith, Kapanadze, Mark technology?

    Maybe we are playing with fire and could develop health issues, like cancer or radiation illness... or glowing like a xmas tree, see that russian scientist "suicided" on the pavement.
    I'm sure that there are frequencies that can be emitted by such devices that would cause damage to living organisms, but there is strong evidence that the Lakhovski Multiple Wave Oscillator did cause healing in patients. Here is some info on the MWO: Georges Lakhovsky: Multiple Wave Oscillator (Patents & Articles)

    As with all devices, everything must be tuned.

    Dave

    Comment


    • #3
      Tesla himself lived to an old age, old enough anyway, we can't live forever.
      He would have been exposed to all kinds of stuff every day almost. Apparently
      he was experimenting with some pretty way out stuff when he was older. DE stuff.
      If anything I would say it could be beneficial in some ways as long as we
      don't do anything silly, like vaporize ourselves.

      As for possible commercial applications they will still need to comply with the
      relevant "codes".

      There are numerous magazine articles concerning medicinal uses of HF currents
      here.
      The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

      Cheers

      Comment


      • #4
        how about my rocks ?

        does it make any sence ?



        the tesla sheild .. why invent the sheild if it is not needed

        the sheild is an aura amp ! thuss reenforceing your aura
        pertecting you from harmfull rays...

        yawn !

        W

        you know there opening sueaside clinics... if you want to go they will help you ..
        Last edited by willy96; 01-01-2012, 11:37 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wonder why the guy above wasn't kicked out from this forum yet.
          judging by all his posts he deserves a health study in a mental facility like Trolling Park...

          Comment


          • #6
            I Own You

            Originally posted by masster View Post
            I wonder why the guy above wasn't kicked out from this forum yet.
            judging by all his posts he deserves a health study in a mental facility like Trolling Park...
            thats why im here ...

            dont like it ... thats your complex!

            W

            where do you go when you die ?
            i know ... i can tell you but i will not !

            im the supervizer you board my ship !
            why do i know so much ? how many souls ride my ship ?
            Last edited by willy96; 01-01-2012, 02:36 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by willy96 View Post
              thats why im here ... yeah, why you're here?

              dont like it ... thats your complex!

              W

              where do you go when you die ?
              i know ... i can tell you but i will not !

              im the supervizer you board my ship !
              why do i know so much ? how many souls ride my ship ?
              I'm afraid you're alone...captain.

              V
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

              General D.Eisenhower


              http://www.nvtronics.org

              Comment


              • #8
                masster,

                I can only give you my opinion as I myself have been seeking facts on this for many years now.

                What is known in the public is not the same with what's known in the closed circles, which is truly a sad state of affairs.

                There are documents that are inaccessible to us, either because they are (still) classified by the Western Military Industrial Complex, or they are behind a language barrier (former USSR science research from Russia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, etc) or classified there as well.

                Soviet block had apparently conducted some serious research into many areas that Western block considered almost laughable at the time (they found themselves left behind at a later date).

                I recently watched a lecture on "dirty electricity" by David Stetzer, from a Nexus 2011 conference. In it, he cites Soviet research which found that any frequency above 2KHz (1,7KHz) all the way up to a 100KHz ends up inside the human body. As an example he used a famous incident of the US Embassy and people there getting cancers in a very short time. Apparently, Soviets had used electrical grid to piggyback various frequencies within that range to affect the human body in an adverse way. They knew what these were in advance because scientific studies have been done.

                That is not to say that frequencies above 100KHz do not influence the body, take for example RF diathermy (deep heating beneath the skin) which was originally conducted at 13MHz and now at 27MHz, while MicroWave is assigned at 915MHz and 2,450MHz (http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Inspections...ucm071626.htm). Funny, those last two frequencies look familiar don't they? (few hints: cellular network, microwave oven, WiFi, Hydrogen bonds, etc).

                What's further not generally known (while I presume the closed circles have done their DD [due diligence] long ago) is that all RF influences are exercised through Amplitude Modulated (AM) signals, and that the effects appear to be cumulative in all living organisms.

                It is also important to note that the signal levels that cause effects are within milli- and micro- ranges, which goes against the misconception that one would need considerable power to exert influence. Weaker but closer signal will take precedence over a stronger but further one in the cells of a living organism.

                I think our problem, beside not having the right information (which is deliberately withheld from us for whatever reason), is that we do not have any means to quantify the effects in the living cells.

                You could measure output power of something or measure reflected/penetrated power and deduce how much has been absorbed, but how do you actually determine the effect done to the living cell when you can not observe it or detect it on that level without killing the cell first and putting it under a microscope.

                Lastly, I'd like to comment on the thought that Tesla exposed himself to all kinds of radiations and lived to an old age.

                We do not know much about Nikola Tesla as a person. I believe that he had many "gifts", beside the obvious ones he wrote about, he might have had some not so obvious (and not have written about them for obvious reasons). It is possible that he was able to see, or in some other way perceive energies, radiations, emanations or fields, and this ability would've allowed him to steer clear from them.

                Bottom line is: just because you don't see it does not mean it's not there. Any electrical discharge produces a whole spectrum of frequencies, as harmonics follow the fundamental. Each time you spark something the UV rays released ever so slightly mess with your eyes, skin and body. If the effects are cumulative, as it is suggested, then how many times will it take before significant and perceivable damage is caused.
                Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Amigo, What about people who weld for a living? Using arc welders 6 hours per
                  day 5 days per week ? If you allow a welding arc to be in your peripheral
                  vision for too long you can get a welding flash injury which is damaging to
                  your eyes.
                  People shouldn't allow an arc to burn in the peripheral vision area for too long.

                  But what of the other dangers of welding for a living ? Seems welding would
                  be more dangerous for us than any Tesla tech could be. Hearing damage from
                  a load arc too. If you stand in the sun all day it is no good for you either
                  some people must work in the sun and weld all day some days. We should
                  keep things in perspective. Before picking on Tesla tech as "dangerous" we
                  should clean up industry to make it more safe to earn a living.

                  Everything is bad for us in some way.

                  I've been electrocuted through the arms by an arc welder at 110 amps and I
                  can tell you it was no fun passing out while being rocked by 60 hertz. I would
                  prefer to be zapped by HF any day.

                  Cheers
                  Last edited by Farmhand; 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes, I agree. Besides, welding creates various fumes which can also contribute to health deterioration (Zn plated materials as one of examples). From my personal experience; I doubt that exposure to RF during my young years as a ham operator was beneficial but when I work with HV and radiant I feel great. I cannot explain but it seems to clear my mind, reduce need of sleep and tiredness. It maybe matter of frequency and kind of energy we're dealing with.
                    What I can confirm as not beneficial are HF transmitters, even low power such as wireless routers and EMF from household wiring ( I don't need to mention cordless phones or microwaves). My family member is quite sensitive to those fields.

                    V
                    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

                    General D.Eisenhower


                    http://www.nvtronics.org

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      @Amigo
                      very interesting and very scary. please update this topic with any other information you have. what about studies about mobile phones radiation? I believe the apparatus they measure with and the method used to quantify the effects on humans are not secret.

                      @Farmhand
                      your opinion is not a SCIENTIFIC study, and Tesla is only one subject. drawing conclusions based on singular cases is not representative, to say the least.

                      the only reason I opened this topic is that I don't want such a great dream as ENERGY INDEPENDENCE to be a poisoned gift due to some health side effects.

                      although I am a believer, wanting something to be harmless is not enough. I wish my fears were in vain.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        There may be effects.

                        When I was experimenting with the negative energy effects I experienced difficulty in sleeping and very vivid dreams when I did sleep. I do believe it has to do with frequency because when I changed the frequency those effects went away and and were replaced by a clarity of thought, Its difficult to explain.

                        I cannot say with certainty that it was what i was doing as there may be other influences but I did notice something.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Just my thoughts,

                          for what its worth. A 'Violet wand' is a device which was originally, or at least at one time, sold as a 'medical device'. Its now sold as, amongst other things, an S&M 'toy'. I seem to recall reading the FDA 'approved' it as a medical device, having, (at that time) detirmined that it was 'safe', i.e would 'do no harm'.
                          I do know of people who have regularly exposed themselves to these devices for years, with no noticeable adverse effects.

                          As for M.Browns post; I know of at least 1 medicine, which I personally believe is very beneficial, which, when you first start taking it, causes insomnia, vivid dreams; this is because it 'resets' the brain chemicals (endorphins) which are MADE while we sleep, and also effect our sleep, like Dopamine and Serratonin. However, after taking Low Dose Naltrexone (the med. I am talking about) for a week or 2, your body 'adjusts', and most people then report BETTER sleep.So, all I'm saying is this COULD be what you experienced, and (perhaps) for a similar reason.i.e. perhaps the negative energy effects you were experimenting with were also effecting your brain chemicals, maybe even in a positive way, and if you had continued, the disturbed sleep and vivid dreams would have abated.
                          Course, that might tend towards supporting the concern of the 'author' of this thread; IF high frequency, or negative frequency is effecting brain chemical production, thats a major effect! Is it positive or negative, this/these effects? Well, we COULD do like big pharm does when they market say, an anti-depressent; expose about 100 million people, (otherwise known as the 'final stage of drug testing" e.g. "marketing", and see what happens.
                          Seriously, not sure how you could scientifically ruel out the possibility of damage, conclusively. And, it could even be that it may have some beneficial effects. Or, for some people its beneficial, for others, not. Pinning it down, CONCLUSIVELY, or 'legally' would be like trying to prove that a specific person got cancer because they smoked cigarettes. Still, a valid concern to consider, and if YOU want to, its certainly a valid area to explore/experiment/research.Jim

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Fellas, sounds like you are trying to justify sitting in-front of a RF transmitter as being a lesser of an evil by comparing it to an arc welder?!

                            @masster

                            For example, here's an Air Force study into RF/MW Radiation Biological Effects: http://emfsafetynetwork.org/wp-conte...al-Effects.pdf

                            The attached article below was published in Electronics For You magazine, regarding mobile (cell) phone radiation. Though this is more of a main stream data and not specialized study (such as the military above) it has an overview of issues and cites some regulations from several countries.
                            Attached Files
                            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X