Turion
Please bear with me I'm talking from THEORETICAL side of the problem
Your analysis is correct in all aspects. Bad battery is working as special capacitor able to convert high frequency energy into DC. It's a ping-pong between 24V and HV on LARGE area of dead battery which then is slowly converter by ions to lower voltage DC.
Would be visible better if you draw circuit with DC motor coils and commutator clearly drawn . I believe I describe it correctly when I say : Both coils of pair of rotor divided by commutator.
There are two problems I see : first in commutator, exactly the situation of Lockridge generator brushes have to touch only one section of commutator or energy is disipated as heat/radio in motor . The second problem is much worse : dead battery is not predictable !
Ideal "dead battery' should work like a switch + capacitor + capacitive voltage divider
but I don't see how we can force it !
Is there any battery expert here ?
Below may look like a nonsense to expert , sorry
We need a battery which has low internal resistance for the some amount of current (quite large) but when current drop below some level it has to switch to high resistance. We also need the same battery behave like a deep cycle battery (?) able to charge from HV pulses very fast.
, I suspect such battery has to be conditioned with radiant energy purely.
Well, if I twisted something then correct me by simply comparing my theory above with the effect on the first ideal system running continuously.
I plan to make the test system soon, then we could move to more capacitive design eliminating dead battery....
Please bear with me I'm talking from THEORETICAL side of the problem
Your analysis is correct in all aspects. Bad battery is working as special capacitor able to convert high frequency energy into DC. It's a ping-pong between 24V and HV on LARGE area of dead battery which then is slowly converter by ions to lower voltage DC.
Would be visible better if you draw circuit with DC motor coils and commutator clearly drawn . I believe I describe it correctly when I say : Both coils of pair of rotor divided by commutator.
There are two problems I see : first in commutator, exactly the situation of Lockridge generator brushes have to touch only one section of commutator or energy is disipated as heat/radio in motor . The second problem is much worse : dead battery is not predictable !
Ideal "dead battery' should work like a switch + capacitor + capacitive voltage divider
but I don't see how we can force it !
Is there any battery expert here ?
Below may look like a nonsense to expert , sorry
We need a battery which has low internal resistance for the some amount of current (quite large) but when current drop below some level it has to switch to high resistance. We also need the same battery behave like a deep cycle battery (?) able to charge from HV pulses very fast.
, I suspect such battery has to be conditioned with radiant energy purely.Well, if I twisted something then correct me by simply comparing my theory above with the effect on the first ideal system running continuously.
I plan to make the test system soon, then we could move to more capacitive design eliminating dead battery....


very sad but I'm happy with the result, and my starting voltage at bat1 and bat2 combined was just about 11.4 volts bad condition, after 1minute it's 12.6 volts!. it's charging bat1 and bat2, I tried to hook up a meter on both bat1 and bat2, while running to my surprise, it's charging. I immediately turn it off because I'm sure the replacement 12v motor would burn again. I tried to connect it again, just tapping the wire at the motor, the multimeter is showing 30 to a thousand volts. I don't know whats happening with it. I just replaced all wired with aluminium, from a coke can. I'm trying to find a generative conductor for the relaxation time of the electrons. so It would just collect the voltage potential and not the current. I don't know how to dope aluminum to make it like a semiconductor. but it did burned my motor and bulb. I hope you would try this, Just wanted to share this I'll post a video if I can make it happen again.
Comment