Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Eric Dollard
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
ONE gradient ring will act as a terminal capacitance so the frequency will mostly depend on its size, so I suppose you can control that to a certain extent if you want to.Originally posted by jpolakow View PostYes the 2.4 Mc was without any gradient rings, just free resonance. I figure when I add the capacitance it will bring it down somewhat, but I'm not sure to where yet. I'm going back to the lab in a little less than a month and will let you know the results.
I had considered that the 'octagon' shape would make the wire length shorter, but I never bothered to figure out by how much. I'm glad I know now! I didn't realize Eric's equations were designed to make the frequency a little bit higher so the capacitance could bring it back down. Thanks for letting me know! I'll let you know anything else I find. I'm going to the lab in a little less than a month to fire up the coils with the now working TCS.
This was the info from Eric via Geometric Algebra:
Looking forward to seeing it in action!There should not be much left unanswered, it is all in the "Theory of Wireless Power" and "Impulses, Waves and Discharges." But all of this pre-supposes a working knowledge of radio frequency lines and antennae.
Velocity depends on aspect ratio. If Secondary ratio is 18%, velocity is luminal, this only at 18%. So make the coil 20% and the velocity is a bit faster than luminal. The reason, to compensate for the slowing caused by insulation.
The secondary is coupled to other coils and capacitance. This lowers the velocity greatly. Thus to compensate the coil wire is shortened by 2/pi=0.63662=63.7% to bring the frequency back up to the proper value.
As for the extra coil; for a coil aspect ratio of 100% the coil effective velocity is 187% that of luminal velocity (along the coil wire). This coil is burdened down by insulation and gradient rings as well as what little coupling Exists. Thus the coil Wire is lengthened to 157% velocity factor. This is to say, rather than calculating the extra coil on a velocity of 187% that of light along the coil wire to figure the quarter wave, we now instead, in order to compensate for the burden, use a velocity of 157% that of light along the coil wire to figure quarter wave. 157% is equal to pi/2.
Therefore, secondary 2/pi, extra coil pi/2.
(Longer Extra)/(Shorter Sec.) = (pi/2)/(2/pi)=pi^2/4=2.465
Where pi is a correction factor, not an intrinsic mathematical relation. But it may be that by using pi some "magic" resonance may take form. (Experiment and see).
Also important in the use of gradient rings at coil ends. These are like capacitors and keep losses low by not stressing insulation with flux concentrations. Quarter inch copper tubing fine. It must be slotted so as not to be a shorted turn! Connect end wire of coil to ring, it is a final turn.http://www.teslascientific.com/
"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell
"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Comment
-
Good point on the octagon.Originally posted by dR-Green View PostExcellent work John.
Was that without any gradient rings or anything? Eric's coil design had a shorter secondary wire length than standard which would make the coil's "free" frequency somewhat higher than the design frequency, because the condenser is supposed to tune it back down. Assuming you also used the 20 turn secondary calculations, my first secondary with one gradient ring had a resonant frequency about 1.12 times F (yours is 1.3). I'm not sure if I ever measured it without the gradient ring so I don't know how much higher the frequency would be without it, but it's something to keep in mind if the test setup was as pictured. Also the wire looks wound pretty tight, out of interest I looked it up earlier and found that the wire will be approx 97% the calculated length if it becomes an octagon.
In general, the ratio of turn length between an n-polygon and the theoretical ideal circular turn length is [n*sin(360/(2*n))]/pi
Assuming the support rods are treated as points, some useful design numbers that result are:
For 4 rods the ratio is 0.900
For 8 rods the ratio is 0.974
For 16 rods the ratio is 0.994
The actual length will be increased slightly by the little length of the conductor turn around an actual rod. This contact length would be a function of n and rod diameter. Burden is going to be a function of n as well so it may be useful to start tracking this.Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 10-19-2013, 06:34 PM.
Comment
-
Thank You
John, just a note of appreciation from an on-looker.
I sent some funds to support Eric's work a few months ago, then I heard about all the antagonism, and was worried that once again that old pattern that seems to trail Eric was at work again, where disruptive elements destroy Eric's work and progress.
I don't have the technical expertise to understand most of what is being said here - I'm hoping that there will be an observable and well documented proof of concept that can not be suppressed because it is "out there" via this forum.
I'm also hoping that this proof of concept can be standardized and perhaps also simplified so that people like me can replicate it and generalize the dissemination and use of this technology.
This is obviously a labor of love for you and Eric and all your co-workers.
I suggest that standardized how-to instructions and perhaps even parts be sold to people like me as a means to generate funds to support the work while it gets disseminated.
JD
Comment
-
Hi JDIonico, With respect can I ask ? What proof of concept do you refer to.Originally posted by JDIonico View PostJohn, just a note of appreciation from an on-looker.
I sent some funds to support Eric's work a few months ago, then I heard about all the antagonism, and was worried that once again that old pattern that seems to trail Eric was at work again, where disruptive elements destroy Eric's work and progress.
I don't have the technical expertise to understand most of what is being said here - I'm hoping that there will be an observable and well documented proof of concept that can not be suppressed because it is "out there" via this forum.
I'm also hoping that this proof of concept can be standardized and perhaps also simplified so that people like me can replicate it and generalize the dissemination and use of this technology.
This is obviously a labor of love for you and Eric and all your co-workers.
I suggest that standardized how-to instructions and perhaps even parts be sold to people like me as a means to generate funds to support the work while it gets disseminated.
JD
As in proof of concept of what exactly. You obviously have something specific
in mind but do not mention what it actually is that you hope to see proof of
concept of. To the average reader it's a riddle or mystery. Could you be more
specific about what exactly the effect, process or result it is that the proof of
concept will prove ? Also if for a given example what would be considered
proof of concept ?
ie. With say for eg. the "Cosmic Induction Generator", what is the desired result ? what is
the device intended to prove.
Cheers
P.S. It seems to be rather a strange situation. Isn't John (jpolakow) supposed to be one of the "nefarious group" ?
..Last edited by Farmhand; 10-19-2013, 09:50 PM.
Comment
-
ImageShack Album - 49 images
These are all fed from the one power supply at the slowest possible RPM but feel I need to go slower than current and probably need to use gearing or servo motors.
Hoping you can be of assistance.
If anyone can direct me straight to Tom it would be most appreciated.
Thanks and all the best.
Smokey
Comment
-
CIG/Hendershot
Cosmic Induction Generator:
John,
Excellent work and thank you for all the detail which should make a replication possible.
Did Eric ever consider using the large Carbon anode types like the 805, 813 or was it that the 4-250A/5D22 were simply available at the time from RCA?
Any input here would be appreciated on the 'finals' selection.
Don't think I can manage a direct replication but a smaller scale would be possible.
Tesla had a thing for Carbon in being a receptor of the 'Warmth Ether' and the reason for my question.
Geometric - good input, Thanks!
Hendershot Generator:
Problem with the 'resonator' and have moved over to a non-synchronous 4/6v multivibrator as I now have two transformers as used with the vibrators.
Home-made capacitors are working well at the 7,800 pF capacity and have wooden paddle-pop sticks to keep the values matched between the two.
Mentioned over at the 'Hendershot' Forum that I managed some 11,000 volts after connecting the vibrator into the Hendershot circuit and accidentally caused an arc/spark/plasma which I manipulated with some good pictures.
At this point I would say that Lester fell short of a truly major discovery by not including a plasma gap in his design and working on that at this time.
The geometry of his design appears to be supporting an 'impulse discharge' or simply 'white noise' as that is what the vibrator would be introducing in this case as their is no supression as would be the case for a power supply.
May be the basketweave/Caduceus is also acting as an Aetheric translator as 11,000 volts from a 4 volt input requires some profound brain draining and this is really NOT a Tesla type coil as in an Ignition coil.
Attempted to edit my last Post x3 with the correct URL but no indication that I have done so and reluctant to Post any pictures.
Image Shack appear to have changed their base system and not working as I expect it to and Energetic is also not responding as expected.
Will be getting back to the CSI shortly.
Built a Crystal Set that was said to be Hendershots (Utility Engines) but most disappointed as it was well and truly out perfomed by my twin 1N34 probe head without the use of coils and I am able to sense both TEM and LMD.
Keep up the good work all as we are still active here!
Smokey
Comment
-
Geotric Algebra and Dr Green: thank you for the additional information. Also Dr Green your coil construction looks excellent. I can definitely tell you took your time optimizing the design parameters. Your workmanship looks excellent.
@Smokey
As far as I know Eric did not use the 4-250's as finals. He used 304TL's I believe. The 4-250's were chosen for the power output that was possible in a smaller version. The 304TL version if I recall correctly was designed to put out about 5 KW where my version is only designed for around 1 KW. The 4-250 is a scaled version. 4-400's are an easy upgrade if more power is desired.Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator
Comment
-
I Support John Polakowski
When all the trouble started I did lump John together with the others because of John's posts about me immediately after Ray Savant posted his lies about me manipulating Eric - over time, it was obvious that none of it was true and Eric and I had both been telling the truth. We have since come to an understanding of what is going on.Originally posted by Farmhand View PostP.S. It seems to be rather a strange situation. Isn't John (jpolakow) supposed to be one of the "nefarious group" ?
Their (Ray Savant Techzombie & company) goal was to kick Eric out of his own organization and have John take over. That is all documented by people that were actually party to these conversations.
I had come to find out later that although that was the plan, John actually wasn't a party to that conversation and it was said without his knowledge. I have also come to find out what a positive, polite and respectful person John is and he isn't the type of person that would ever do something like that to Eric. So for the record, John Polakowski is absolutely NOT one of the nefarious elements in Eric's life and John is NOT one of the "Gang of Four" that Eric refers to.
I hope the conversation on this particular topic can stop right here in this thread because I don't think anything else needs to be said about it that hasn't already been said. John already stated what he did about Ray Savant's video about the CIG.
If anyone wants to know the truth about Ray Savant Techzombie and the Aether Farce fraud, here are two threads:
CLOSED FOR PRESERVATION http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...e-exposed.html
ACTIVE LIVE THREAD - THIS IS WHERE CONVERSATION ON THIS TOPIC SHOULD HAPPEN. I'm not really interested in discussing things that have already been said. If anyone is wondering what the truth is - go read both of these threads in their entirety - I'm using this thread more to continue the documentation on Ray Savant and you all haven't seen anything yet.
http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...t-muhamed.html
I completely support John and will do anything I can to help him and Eric in their projects. John Polakowski is one of the good guys - no doubt about it!Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami
Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com
Comment
-
Thanks John. Although apparently not enough time because I made a very foolish error, but luckily it was non-catastrophic and was easily fixed.Originally posted by jpolakow View PostGeotric Algebra and Dr Green: thank you for the additional information. Also Dr Green your coil construction looks excellent. I can definitely tell you took your time optimizing the design parameters. Your workmanship looks excellent.
So, the secondary coils are now wound.
Parts:

Ground end termination:

Parts assembled and ready for winding:

Winding secondary of coil #1. 16 turns:

Adding the final turn. Single turn of larger diameter wire is used in order to match total secondary copper mass with primary copper mass:

Both secondary coils wound. No primary yet. Single turn test coil will be used as primary for initial testing tomorrow:

Average conductor spacing is theoretically 61.32% but bends in the wire are not helpful towards this goal. But total conductor distribution over coil height = 61.32%. Final turn is excluded.
Last edited by dR-Green; 10-24-2013, 04:54 AM.http://www.teslascientific.com/
"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell
"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Comment
-
Clarifications Part 2
During the fallout Justin Miller demanded to be on the EPD Labs board of directors. I'm not sure why, but Justin felt he was entitled to play a deciding role in EPD Labs. Justin previously hadn't contributed to the organization, he only came out to the lab to help for a week. I felt like he was somehow trying to get a foot into what we had created, and get control of it. After Justin told me he wanted to be on the Board of Directors, I suggested that if we are adding more members we should also add people who have contributed immensely, John P. and TechZ. This later got twisted into "David is trying to add Tech to the board of directors".
Then things start showing up on the internet about me, and I am labeled as a member of the "Gang of Four". I am completely baffled as to how I have become a bad guy, after being the one who sought out Eric, searched for suitable properties to do the research Eric wanted to do, put up the money, bought a building to be used as a lab, bought all sorts of equipment, repaired the building, setup a non-profit business, taken care of the paperwork, and a multitude of other things that have cost me a significant amount of time and money. I have tried to stay out of the conflict as much as possible, but it just seems to be continuing. Overall I feel unappreciated, and that my contributions have been completely overlooked. I have contributed the most, financially, but I feel like I haven't received any recognition and only have been badmouthed. I feel like as soon as the building was acquired I was taken for granted, and my contributions forgotten. A lot of negative things have been said about me. To be honest, I feel like I have been taken advantage of. A lot of people may criticize me, but who else is willing to take a loan against their house and 401K, max out your credit cards, and then be talked about poorly by those you helped? It is a tough situation for me. Imagine if you were to sell your house to buy the lab, and then you were shunned. How would you feel?
Am I expected to continue to fund the lab without receiving anything in return except for being labeled as a member of "The Gang of Four"? For the moment, EPD Labs has enough money to pay rent through January of 2014. The future of the lab is uncertain after that.
I hope this helps to clear some things up.
Warmly,
David Wittekind
Comment
-
Thank you for clearing things up. Things were clear as mud before this. Sounds like nothing more than a compounded misunderstanding blown out of proportion.Originally posted by David View PostOverall I feel unappreciated, and that my contributions have been completely overlooked. I have contributed the most, financially, but I feel like I haven't received any recognition and only have been badmouthed. I feel like as soon as the building was acquired I was taken for granted, and my contributions forgotten.
Such is the life of a generous man, and that is how you are perceived by the masses. No right thinking person ever thought or believed you were involved in any intentional wrong doing.
Am I expected to continue to fund the lab without receiving anything in return except for being labeled as a member of "The Gang of Four"?
This is a question you should answer yourself while looking into a mirror. Everyone else thinks you have done more than enough.
For the moment, EPD Labs has enough money to pay rent through January of 2014. The future of the lab is uncertain after that.
This is a conversation you should be having with Eric or someone interested in raising funds for him.
Your options, failing to receive the necessary rent to make payments are all too clear.
I hope this helps to clear some things up.
Warmly,
David Wittekind
Your contributions are appreciated by many..... thank you David.
Comment
-
Initial free resonance test of secondary coils using single turn test coil as primary is done. The coils are so closely matched it's uncanny, I had to check that I had actually changed the coils over and hadn't imagined it or connected the same one back up again. A good start with no additional tuning. The frequency is a little higher than expected but should be brought down somewhat by the primary and primary condenser. As Tesla did the aim here will be to ultimately arrive at a particular frequency without a condenser on the secondary for the tuning.
Coil #1:
Free space propagation = 68%
Measured propagation = 63.19%
Measured frequency = 2568 kc
LSB = 2536 kc
USB = 2604 kc
Magnification factor = 37.76470588
Coil #2:
Free space propagation = 68%
Measured propagation = 63.19%
Measured frequency = 2568 kc
LSB = 2534 kc
USB = 2603 kc
Magnification factor = 37.2173913
Test setup. The "ground plane" seems inadequate in size but we are right on top of the ground anyway:
Last edited by dR-Green; 10-25-2013, 12:54 AM.http://www.teslascientific.com/
"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell
"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall
Comment
-
NFG Lying Lunatics
How is it that anyone that claims to help me would team up with Ray Savant/Techzombie/Muhamed/Aether Force that launches a defamation campaign against me when they know the claims are all false. Furthermore, much of the video was taken on their own phone and they provided it to Muhamed. David Wittekind has come up with a series of outright lies about my past and have distributed them to people that I work with. This has left me with numerous complications in my life.
What is the complaint anyway? The lab is producing right now. I have one book coming out, another book in the writing, laying the groundwork for Area 52, and a working cosmic induction generator sitting on the bench.
I have to do all of this under the duress of a continuing defamation campaign and the threat of having the rug pulled out from beneath me.
To be involved with a pathological liar is extremely disturbing.
73DE N6KPHSUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.
Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories
Comment




Comment