This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four Quadrant Theory Book release

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Four Quadrant Theory Book release

    I was curious as to a approximate time frame until his companion book to the presentation is released. If Dollard or Aaron reads this then know that you have one more person willing to purchase the book.
    http://millerengineering.webs.com/

    Engineering solutions for real world problems

  • #2
    Four Quadrant Book

    Hi Robert,

    We're looking at having it ready for launch by the end of October. It has been a really heavy-duty job.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Please, do take your time. I would prefer a well written book then a hasty release. Thanks for your quick response. I will be looking forward to buying the book in October.
      http://millerengineering.webs.com/

      Engineering solutions for real world problems

      Comment

      Working...
      X