Air Not Just Nitrogen..
Today I have received an email from Aaron mailing list about the new book based on Meyer works and on nitrogen..
Reading these posts I have decided to reply for to have an clear vision on that.
Meyer do not use just nitrogen but air (oxygen and nitrogen) and do not produce another molecule as ammonia during the process but just an atomic reaction , initially inside engine after inside the wfc injector.
Is important understand that Meyer has found casually (or maybe in contact with others inventors) that an special air treatment can be used as fuel.
From my side, after I made some experiments in this direction and writing two patents, I understand that Stanley Meyer don't has clear completely the right process.
I want open your minds!!
We are born in petrol era and we have been educated to burn gasoline and think that air is only an oxydant.
I can assure that need to be revised this concept because Isn't TRUE!!
I published an my video on http://www.air4gas.com
Today I have received an email from Aaron mailing list about the new book based on Meyer works and on nitrogen..
Reading these posts I have decided to reply for to have an clear vision on that.
Meyer do not use just nitrogen but air (oxygen and nitrogen) and do not produce another molecule as ammonia during the process but just an atomic reaction , initially inside engine after inside the wfc injector.
Is important understand that Meyer has found casually (or maybe in contact with others inventors) that an special air treatment can be used as fuel.
From my side, after I made some experiments in this direction and writing two patents, I understand that Stanley Meyer don't has clear completely the right process.
I want open your minds!!
We are born in petrol era and we have been educated to burn gasoline and think that air is only an oxydant.
I can assure that need to be revised this concept because Isn't TRUE!!
I published an my video on http://www.air4gas.com

Comment