Hey guys.
I'm pretty new to this scene, and I plan on building a WFC soon.
Quick question; what happens when you use salt (ocean) water in the Meyer's style fuel cell? Would the hho output have other elements added? If so, which ones and would they negatively effect an IC engine?
Also.... has anyone had any luck using the bifilar chokes yet?
Thanks,
Chris
I'm pretty new to this scene, and I plan on building a WFC soon.
Quick question; what happens when you use salt (ocean) water in the Meyer's style fuel cell? Would the hho output have other elements added? If so, which ones and would they negatively effect an IC engine?
Also.... has anyone had any luck using the bifilar chokes yet?
Thanks,
Chris

One other option that I have used is KOH (Potassium Hydroxide) It only takes a pinch, and it is not consumed during electrolysis. That means you only add it once to the cell to get the amperage you want, then after that you just add the water as it is consumed. It is available pretty cheap like $10 for 32oz, which should last you a LONG time. I bought mine here>>>
!! Im working on a Generator system that would take Salt water from the sea, create electricity, and here goes you a hint for your problem, DISTILLS the salt water all at the same time....
Comment