Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Stanley Meyer Explained
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Hi guys
Working with my pll design and my vic i got easy 1500v on two 200v rated cpacitor in series from 12v now i want to use a variac with same configuration to get up to 20kv. I discovered why it works this way and i'm going to explain, i have a toroidal transformer about 12cm diameter and 4cm diameter thick with 600+- turns of 36 wire on my secondary covered with tape and it give to me about 1,3H 100 Ohms. The primary is wound over it with 24 wire 200 turns and i have 64mh 1,6 Ohms that gave me a transformation factor of 4,5 +- because 64 * 4,5 ^2 =1,3 so from 12v i should get max 60v. i discovered that if you use the diode just the way meyers said to make it Dc and than the inductors 100 turns bifilar being subjected by the same pulse creates another pulse that pump more voltage on the capacitor on each cycle. I'm starting to think meyer didn't used steel wire for the resonant inductor but maybe for the secondary because this way the capacitor won't discharge. or maybe only on the opposing inductance as it makes sense so you would need less turns of wire to have the same inductance (because of the wire diameter) to oppose the other and this way is easy to make it tunable .
I'm not sure if it depends on the capacitance between bifilar coil but i'm going to wound 1 more coil in opposite direction with insulation there between to further oppose the magnetic flux and see what happens.
I think any way that is impossible to get 40kv with bifilar chokes this fashion there could probably happen a breakdown of the dielectrics of the wire.
Thanks hope you can help my cause
we need to buy soon some material like a variac witch costs 250$
And some other materials for testing with ionization for a cost of at least 400$ for the next tests to proceed i don't have more money to do it right now
For donations Causes on Facebook | Power to the People
Comment
-
-
Hi Johnbostick If you can send it to my email [email protected] i thank you. And where did you get the stainless steel 430 wire? And how much it costs? Did you put the Primary secondary and 2 inductors in your design?
I was thinking about what i said on the last post and realized that you can recirculate the current if transformer windings is hooked up this way but wont work if you don't use dc pulses, because a reverse pulse can discharge the cap. otherwise if you have high voltage and at the same time recirculating current you than can reuse the electrons pulled out from the water by its ionization. I'm going to do some tests in this direction too. I'm thinking that resonance is not exactly where and as meyers described. The step charging effect exists as i said first clearly not because resonance, it happens because the transformer action blocking diode and inductors interaction with the coupled magnetic flux. the pu, Resonance could be between the resonant inductors and their stray capacitance or something like that.
Last edited by sebosfato; 05-11-2009, 03:11 AM.
Comment
-
HI to ALL.. H2OPOWER don't reply. I'm sorry of that but I go ahead with my researches. I have analized patents of meyer and.. I think is lost an part on GP. On meyer diagram is present an water pump but not air pump or compressor. In fact for obtain reaction from water air must be injected similar stechiometric value (20% of oxygen is ONLY present on air). think meyer (or others) have cut this important part from patents. Please let me know how doyou think about that.
Comment
-
Actually he mention air pump on the injector patent he say it should work at 120 psi or more and he gives the size of the holes for the injector on the same patent. It was this canadian patent check it out.
Comment
-
VicCoil
I have only built the Vic. There are several people testing it now. There are some very favorable results but no phenomenal gas production. I think it was designed to power the injector. There have been no test with the injector so far. I am working on a design for the injector now. This Vic matches the Stanley Meyer tech brief figure 6-1Originally posted by tutanka View PostHI,
You have build only New VIC you have build also New EEC? And you have tested your VIC for obtain meyer reaction? Regards
Comment
-
HI,Originally posted by sebosfato View PostActually he mention air pump on the injector patent he say it should work at 120 psi or more and he gives the size of the holes for the injector on the same patent. It was this canadian patent check it out.
I had these documents and I have read these with attention. The 126 psi pressure is referred to water pump not air compressor.
Are present only not few words on it:
"To ensure proper flame projection and subsequent flame stability, pumps for the ambient air, non-combustible gas and water introduce these components to the injector under static pressure up to and beyond 126 psi." Regards
Comment
-
Thanks for your reply..Originally posted by johnbostick View PostI have only built the Vic. There are several people testing it now. There are some very favorable results but no phenomenal gas production. I think it was designed to power the injector. There have been no test with the injector so far. I am working on a design for the injector now. This Vic matches the Stanley Meyer tech brief figure 6-1
I think that all peoples are focalized to meyer design and not to build an yours system. I think patent of injector isn't completely, some parts are cuts.
But indications presents on patent are good for understand how principle work. For example H2OOWER ask that central electrode is positive instead negative as diagram.. I'm sure that diagram is correct.
VIC can be replaced with plasma ignition and injector in fact is an special spark plug. I think that scenario is this:
Water mist is ionizer positively from positive electrode and electrons are stripped, in the same time these electrons are received from air charged with -e. The major function of no-combustible gas is form an dielectric around the central negative electrode for not add electrons to air. In fact on injector are present two voltage fields, one for strip eletrons from water mist molecoles and the other for transform H2 to H1. Meyer have pass some time to find it, with ONLY H2 you don't obtain the needed THERMAL ENERGY for run an standard ICE
Last edited by tutanka; 05-11-2009, 12:54 PM.
Comment
-
These Meyer informations are present on "WATER FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM" Patent WO 92/22679. I attach here little extract of this.. In fact the first voltage field work as an ionizer stage and as you know only positive ions can strip electrons.. the second voltage field transform H2 into H1 for obtain the THERMAL ENERGY. In this way voltage design of Meyer Injector is correct.Last edited by tutanka; 05-11-2009, 01:04 PM.
Comment
-
i was searching about Ferroresonance and i found this
Book 4 : Alternating Current Electric Circuit
Comment
-
The Gas Processor is where the energy is coming from to utilize water
as a fuel source, the injectors are more or less glorified Kelvin
Genarators with the VIC transformer as the power supply. Showing a
simple set up here with two 510 volt batteries time index 5:54:
YouTube - Lec 9 | MIT 6.013 Electromagnetics and Applications, Fall 20 all that Stanley Meyer did
was switch out the batteries and put a VIC transformer circuit in it's
place.
That is what anyone looking at that video should have taken away from the video, but there is so much more given to us in the wonderful video, like relaxtion times of water and air. Why is that also important? For it gives clues to the frequency it has to be driven at and the time you have to use the substances ionized before the lose of the gains put on by the Gas Processor and water fuel injectors.
This is why I sent this video to some people so they could answer their own questions, but most seemed to just fold when given this information. The lack of having an ability to ask and answer questions needs to be addressed in each and everyone of you's everyday lives. That is the true importance of this video: YouTube - Scott Ritter on "Citizenship and Responsibility" In that it shows everyone how to go about asking and aswering questions.
h2opower.
Comment
-
H2OPOWER,Originally posted by h20power View PostThe Gas Processor is where the energy is coming from to utilize water
as a fuel source, the injectors are more or less glorified Kelvin
Genarators with the VIC transformer as the power supply. Showing a
simple set up here with two 510 volt batteries time index 5:54:
YouTube - Lec 9 | MIT 6.013 Electromagnetics and Applications, Fall 20 all that Stanley Meyer did
was switch out the batteries and put a VIC transformer circuit in it's
place.
That is what anyone looking at that video should have taken away from the video, but there is so much more given to us in the wonderful video, like relaxtion times of water and air. Why is that also important? For it gives clues to the frequency it has to be driven at and the time you have to use the substances ionized before the lose of the gains put on by the Gas Processor and water fuel injectors.
This is why I sent this video to some people so they could answer their own questions, but most seemed to just fold when given this information. The lack of having an ability to ask and answer questions needs to be addressed in each and everyone of you's everyday lives. That is the true importance of this video: YouTube - Scott Ritter on "Citizenship and Responsibility" In that it shows everyone how to go about asking and aswering questions.
h2opower.
I reply every the same to you.. if you want help peoples to use free energy you have to write clear!
I have understand that with kelvin generator water it becomes an high capacitor. Ok water is charged but we are study meyer injector and this is different. We have two electrodes, one central (negative) and the screen positive. You don't reply to me about dieletric.. I think that dielectric is no-combustible gas and not AMBIENT AIR (-e).. AIR is pre-charged on GP and must be protected (no new electrons) . For this I think just scenario on injector is water mist (negative charged internally to injector with negative electrode), AIR (-e) and no combustible gas (this is the dieletric around negative central electrode THAT PROTECT WATER AND AIR).. The design of meyer, with this configuration is right. After.. Meyer have concetrate the studies on "change of state of hydrogen" that it calls THERMAL EXPLOSIVE ENERGY.. As I have write injector is ONLY an special spark plug and I'm sure that this is syncronized with engine ignition. Meyer have created an device all-in-one and final energy of ignition is used for change H2 to H1 = Thermal Explosive EnergyLast edited by tutanka; 05-11-2009, 05:13 PM.
Comment

Comment