This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gidday from New Zealand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gidday from New Zealand

    Well I am here because years ago I heard about Nicola Tesla, then Victor Schauberger, TMoray ...
    So far I have had a 3PM kit from R Charge going and have been investigating radiant electricity. I have also put a stake in the ground and a lead up to a tin roof and found voltage there (wasn't much but it was there).
    Now I am focused on UFO's asymmetrical motor and am building one for a start. As well as a fascination for cold fusion (plasma electrolysis), I really do believe their is something in this from all the research I have done on the net.
    If there is anyone here from Auckland would love to hear from you.

    My you tube channel if your interested


    Last edited by Electric_kiwi; 09-20-2012, 07:31 AM.

  • #2
    Welcome

    Welcome Electric Kiwi!! You have come to the right place. I have never been to New Zealand, but my father has. It sounds like a wonderful place to live!! I live near Chicago in Illinois, in the States. Good luck with your research,

    Stacey
    Real products that activate dormant spiritual abilities

    Comment

    Working...
    X