This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South Africa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello from South Africa

    I want to send out a warm hello to everyone here.

    I'm joining this forum to help with the free energy research and development.

    cheers!

  • #2
    Welcome

    Hello CitizenDC!

    to the forum!

    I know you will feel right at home!

    ~Viviana -
    "The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi DC

      And

      Give my love to SA - where abouts are you?

      I grew up in Durban, and lived in Jo'burg for about 10 years before moving back to England.

      Love and Light and Magic xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome CitizenDC

        Welcome CitizenDC!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

        Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey CitizenDC
          I live in South Africa too =)

          Welcome to the forum

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcomen

              Hey,
              Just had lunch with a brother from Johannesburg. Very interesting man Jan Van Niekerk and his wife Wilma. They said things in S.A. were very well...

              Hope things are well with you

              W
              "But ye shall receive power..."
              Acts 1:8

              Comment

              Working...
              X