Dannion Brinkley
Hi Ian,
Dannion is quite a trip
Have you sent anything through his websites?
Hi Ian,
Dannion is quite a trip
Have you sent anything through his websites?
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
but at the conference there was a plentitude of them which I was noticing left and right... Then when Dannion, who was the closing speaker came to the stage, his aura was Booming 7, 8, 10 feet high! I thought the lights were messed up, there were sound problems too and I laughed to myself, it's his aura dude! get with it!
forward to reading more of your entertaining posts. So glad to hear that you decided to stay & grace us with your presence a while longer & that you are now on the road to recovery
.
)
© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment