Take all the most desirable characteristics from Jocks, Nerds, Rednecks, Hipsters, Rigpigs, Preps, Hippies, Geeks and you get me. I enjoy synthesizing information from the edges of human knowledge. Hence why I am so interested in "Free energy" or better termed Energy Synthesis
My real name is Jonathan. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. My first language is German. Since I was 13 years old I had a keen interest in alternative science & history. I started off reading books by Graham Hancock, Lynne Mctaggert and many others on phenomena that defy conventional dogmatic explanations. I found out about "free energy" from reading Nick Cook's book the Hunt for Zero Point. Extracting energy from the Zero Point energy field became a bit of an obsession and I read as much as I could on the subject. However there was so much out there, I didn't know where to start in terms of building a device, until through some friends I became acquainted with the Bedini SG tech. Friends of mine had built a device that did achieve overunity. However the practical application of running a house from it seemed to be a bit of a problem. I subsequently watched all the Bearden/Bedini videos as well as Peter's videos and became particularly interested Gerry Vassilatos & Eric Dollard. These guys seemed to know more than anyone on the planet about the true nature of energy.
Last summer I attended the Renaissance CDA Free Energy Convention in Coeur d'alene. On the 3rd day of the convention I had lunch with Aaron & Peter Lindemann and we had some interesting conversation. While I think the Bedini SG tech works, there appear to be major issues in terms of scale-ability. I feel strongly that there is a simpler way, that is more scale-able that would work better. I feel like toroids and the principles of vortex hold the key, and am going to start my experiments with those first.
Other major interests of mine include, Metaphyiscs, Spirituality, Psychic Phenomena, Astral Travelling, Super brain skillz via neuroplasticity, Economics, Conspiracy Theories, Governance, Kiteboarding (hence the fly a kite in my title), Snowboarding, Working out, the use of Psychedelics in order to see ether!? and much more.
Check out my website: for more things I'm interested in.
I have also been collecting in one place a large portion of Eric Dollard's posts from this forum:
Another friend of mine is in a PhD program in Biophysics and under the instruction of some Russians managed to do telekinesis. I hope to learn from him soon as well.
I'm also friends with some of the folks at Elevate and will be collaborating with them in the future about Free Energy. They were recently behind the new song FREE ENERGY - LUMINARIES ft. Aishah - ELEVATE - YouTube and promoting the film Thrive.
I will probably be spending most of my time in the Eric Dollard threads. 2012 will be an exciting year and I hope to get to know all of you more.
- Nikola Tesla
- Eric Dollard
- Gerry Vassilatos -
- Konstantin Meyl - http://www.meyl.eu/
- John Bedini - Welcome to John Bedini
- Marko Rodin
- Viktor Schauberger
- Walter Russel - University of Science and Philosophy - P.O. Box 520, Waynesboro, VA 22980 - Home
- Steven Marks - TPU
- Nassim Haramein - The Resonance Project Foundation
- Tom Bearden - The Tom Bearden Website
My real name is Jonathan. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. My first language is German. Since I was 13 years old I had a keen interest in alternative science & history. I started off reading books by Graham Hancock, Lynne Mctaggert and many others on phenomena that defy conventional dogmatic explanations. I found out about "free energy" from reading Nick Cook's book the Hunt for Zero Point. Extracting energy from the Zero Point energy field became a bit of an obsession and I read as much as I could on the subject. However there was so much out there, I didn't know where to start in terms of building a device, until through some friends I became acquainted with the Bedini SG tech. Friends of mine had built a device that did achieve overunity. However the practical application of running a house from it seemed to be a bit of a problem. I subsequently watched all the Bearden/Bedini videos as well as Peter's videos and became particularly interested Gerry Vassilatos & Eric Dollard. These guys seemed to know more than anyone on the planet about the true nature of energy.
Last summer I attended the Renaissance CDA Free Energy Convention in Coeur d'alene. On the 3rd day of the convention I had lunch with Aaron & Peter Lindemann and we had some interesting conversation. While I think the Bedini SG tech works, there appear to be major issues in terms of scale-ability. I feel strongly that there is a simpler way, that is more scale-able that would work better. I feel like toroids and the principles of vortex hold the key, and am going to start my experiments with those first.
Other major interests of mine include, Metaphyiscs, Spirituality, Psychic Phenomena, Astral Travelling, Super brain skillz via neuroplasticity, Economics, Conspiracy Theories, Governance, Kiteboarding (hence the fly a kite in my title), Snowboarding, Working out, the use of Psychedelics in order to see ether!? and much more.
Check out my website: for more things I'm interested in.
I have also been collecting in one place a large portion of Eric Dollard's posts from this forum:
Another friend of mine is in a PhD program in Biophysics and under the instruction of some Russians managed to do telekinesis. I hope to learn from him soon as well.
I'm also friends with some of the folks at Elevate and will be collaborating with them in the future about Free Energy. They were recently behind the new song FREE ENERGY - LUMINARIES ft. Aishah - ELEVATE - YouTube and promoting the film Thrive.
I will probably be spending most of my time in the Eric Dollard threads. 2012 will be an exciting year and I hope to get to know all of you more.
