Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
    @Tecstatic

Well I still insist that you do not have to hit something with a bat to get a reaction, a tickle with a feather often causes a better response.

My bio-site is closed and only open to those in the field and I have reservations placing anything in the public, but "With No Claims Whatsoever" I will allow a links that I moved over to the SS Site.

Picture #1, LER04132009 shows the first indication of the lesion.
    http://67.76.235.52/images/LER04132009.gif
    Picture #2, LER05012009.gif indicated rapid growth.
    http://67.76.235.52/images/LER05012009.gif
    Picture #3, LER05212009.gif shows lesion after three treatments with special exciter and SGate.
    http://67.76.235.52/images/LER05212009.gif
    Picture #4, LER06152009 Shows full healing.
    http://67.76.235.52/images/LER06152009.gif

This links will be pulled if I receive instruction to do so, better look now.
    @Doc

Thank you for your answer and links

I don't disagree, I have mentioned the LapIMI, because it is well documented for curing cancer, helping with fertility, and even cured blindness.

For the patient it does not matter much what technology is used, as long as it is affordable, works, and has no side effects.

My CEM_TECH is also the "feather" giving 100 hours of treatment on two AA batteries, Yesterday my wife got surprised how well it reduced some pain in her back almost immediately.

Your SEC exciter can definitely not be considered a "high consumption device".

If the arrangers of the medical conference knew of your work, I guess you would have got an invitation as a speaker. I guess there will be a new conference next year, that is a very special event with so many gifted and open minded people in one place.

I just wonder how much more extraordinary and excellent work you have in the dark of your bag

Erik

Comment

• Path Forward

Dr. Stiffler and All

I have a faithful replication working. I am curious as to the next step or direction I should be preparing for since it takes me one to two weeks to gather parts. I can continue to experiment with the variables of my current device or whatever. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
      Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by mudwump View Post
        Dr. Stiffler and All

I have a faithful replication working. I am curious as to the next step or direction I should be preparing for since it takes me one to two weeks to gather parts. I can continue to experiment with the variables of my current device or whatever. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
        Steve
        @mudwump

Replication of what? SEC 15-3 Exciter, ESEC, the new tower design.

Need to know to properly answer your question, but the answer is already known and will be the same. Determine the power balance.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
          @mudwump

Replication of what? SEC 15-3 Exciter, ESEC, the new tower design.

Need to know to properly answer your question, but the answer is already known and will be the same. Determine the power balance.
          Sorry for not being clear. The tower design.

Comment

• Originally posted by mudwump View Post
            Sorry for not being clear. The tower design.
            @mudwump

Great. Now obtain some good clean measurements of the input energy and then move the tower away a bit and measure the voltage and current into the LED's.

You can the calculate CEC. If you don't have the filters you will not be able to do this, so the next option is comparison light output from the Exciter to a constant DC.

Comment

• YouTube - video0003

Comment

• Originally posted by samedsoft View Post
                @samedsoft

Yes, this answers my question that I was not sure from the cell video. So you do have one receiver that is normally on, then move the other one close to it and get the flop flop effect, correct?

Have you tried a power balance yet, it looks like your store should have a light meter or two.

Great demo of the towers.

Comment

Hi samedsoft,

great video, very interesting effect, can you tell me if the receiving towers are grounded?

I seem to recall the Dr talking about a copper plate being propped up next to the receivers? Has anyone tried this instead of grounding?

Nearly have all the parts for my replication here. Towers are built.

Regards
                  "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• SEC--Running a pulse motor wirlessly

@ Samedsoft----Video looks good. You and I are getting similar results but I am back to using a standard SEC Exciter.

@Ren---I am very anxious to see your setup running and see the results. I have been working with the earth ground as well as capacitors of various types at the towers. All I can say is that it is very difficult to really figure out at least with the poor equipment that I am working with.

@ Dr. Stiffler and Slayer---- I worked and worked with the Earth ground, battery, and AV plug. I could not get your setup to work Slayer but I came up with somethnig else that I thought I should share. I took your big AV pulg idea and gathered the ambient energy around the tower into a 2200uf 50 volt cap. That energy flow was enough to run my little solar spinning top pulse motor.

Here is the video of it :

YouTube - SEC running a pulse motor wirelessly

Cheers,

Lidmotor
                    Last edited by Lidmotor; 08-18-2009, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• @Ren

There is no ground connection on receivers but we have observed if you place transmission cable near floor you may loose resonance and or power received.

Ren,

Do you have plans to combine your hairpin system to this system?

You can have big receiving tower connected to your hairpin system?

@ ALL

IS BEMF effective in high frequency pulses?

Has anybody observed damping effect of receiving towers?

I would like to thank to Steve Ryan, NZ for his comments...

Love & Brothership
                      United Human Brothership

Comment

• Dr. Stiffler thanks for sharing this information.
                        I have replicated the new tower design. It is not the exact replica since I was not able to get all prescribed parts. Instead of 400 pF Silver Mica capacitor I have used two ordinary capacitors 180 and 220 pF. For L3&L4 core I have used wooden rod 12.5 mm in diameter. For tops I have used slightly bigger and more spherical cups. Nevertheless it seems to work but I have not seen an OU effect. When the LEDs are the brightest, they shine as they were consuming 3mA at 150V – 450mW - at constant DC. At that time the transmitter consumes 130mA at 25.2V – 3276mW.

Comment

@Ren

There is no ground connection on receivers but we have observed if you place transmission cable near floor you may loose resonance and or power received.

Ren,

Do you have plans to combine your hairpin system to this system?

You can have big receiving tower connected to your hairpin system?

@ ALL

IS BEMF effective in high frequency pulses?

Has anybody observed damping effect of receiving towers?

I would like to thank to Steve Ryan, NZ for his comments...

Love & Brothership
                          United Human Brothership
                          Ok, cheers for the info.

Im not sure if the two devices are interchangeable or compatible? I intend to study both as being separate for now, but perhaps down the track they can be blended. Id imagine care must be taken however with the hairpin, the good Dr has warned of side effects, which I imagine could be more severe at higher power inputs.

First I walk, then I run.

@ Lid, Love that little no bearing top. Very cool. Im wondering if it can be configured to charge another battery as well? Or do you just have it spinning on low power? Did you measure the voltage in the cap?

I reckon you need to look into measuring your input current. We were given a circuit I believe that would help there? Or is an analogue gauge good enough? Probably not, it would add other factors to the circuit which could detune it I guess. Maybe a clamp meter?

I guess an easy way for someone to ESTIMATE current draw would be to run the device for some time from a single charged battery, data logging its drop in voltage over time. A few runs like this would give you an idea of how fast the battery is discharging and this could be compared to an identical battery with a direct load. Of course this isnt ideal, but it would give you a ballpark. Ive gotten fairly good at gauging the discharge of a battery over time from observing countless SSG experiments.

The thing is, you could be getting better or worse results without even knowing it, because amperage isnt being monitored. Its hard without good equipment, but perhaps this is something you can save for over time. I know you will be using it in the future, so it would be a great investment.

Good work anyway,

Regards
                          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Originally posted by Sas View Post
                            Dr. Stiffler thanks for sharing this information.
                            I have replicated the new tower design. It is not the exact replica since I was not able to get all prescribed parts. Instead of 400 pF Silver Mica capacitor I have used two ordinary capacitors 180 and 220 pF. For L3&L4 core I have used wooden rod 12.5 mm in diameter. For tops I have used slightly bigger and more spherical cups. Nevertheless it seems to work but I have not seen an OU effect. When the LEDs are the brightest, they shine as they were consuming 3mA at 150V – 450mW - at constant DC. At that time the transmitter consumes 130mA at 25.2V – 3276mW.
                            @Sas
                            I would be interested in how you are cooling the transistor? With 3.3W in, things must be very, very hot?

So you are measuring in Lumens or Lux and converting to Joules properly?

It's for sure you tuning is off with this current.

Keep at it....

Comment

• I do not cool the transistor. It is very hot but it works. As an experiment I tried 2n1893 and it become so hot that it turned black. The transmitter consumed 3,3W after I lengthened the wire between the towers to 10 meters. Before it was 6 meters long and the transmitter was consuming 673mW but the output was 116mW.
                              I do not measure the light in Lumens or Lux. I measure the resistance of a photodiode in a small tube which is connected to a LED. Then I connect the tube to equal LED connected to DC and measure the power it consumes at the same resistance of the photodiode. I believe the measurement is quite accurate.
                              How should I tune it better? By adding small capacitors in parallel with the trimmer capacitor or is there any other method? Sometimes the LEDs go brighter when I move my hand near the transmitter tower and at the same time the power consumption drops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sas View Post
                                I do not cool the transistor. It is very hot but it works. As an experiment I tried 2n1893 and it become so hot that it turned black. The transmitter consumed 3,3W after I lengthened the wire between the towers to 10 meters. Before it was 6 meters long and the transmitter was consuming 673mW but the output was 116mW.
                                I do not measure the light in Lumens or Lux. I measure the resistance of a photodiode in a small tube which is connected to a LED. Then I connect the tube to equal LED connected to DC and measure the power it consumes at the same resistance of the photodiode. I believe the measurement is quite accurate.
                                How should I tune it better? By adding small capacitors in parallel with the trimmer capacitor or is there any other method? Sometimes the LEDs go brighter when I move my hand near the transmitter tower and at the same time the power consumption drops.
                                @Sas
                                I find the readings suspect; here is the reason, the MPSA06 is rated at 625mW and should be derated 5mW/'C above 25'C. Your transistor should be to hot to hold on to even if its only dissipating 1W. So where is this 3.3W actually going? I assume its a metering error.

The measuring method is error prone without knowing that you have a matched set of LED's, a typical white LED (lets say BUWLC333W20BA11) has a breakdown range of 2.8v - 4.0v with a mean of 3.6v so if as you state you only have 3mA worst case would be ( 2.8*3E-3*LEDn ) and best case would be ( 4.0*3E-3*LEDn ). So say you have LEDn=10, on the low side you could have 84mW and 120mW on the high side a difference of 36mW. Of course this does not change your stated outcome, but is an error that could be significant when you get close.

As far as tuning, go back through this thread and see history, I need not repeat all this again.
                                Last edited by DrStiffler; 08-18-2009, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X